It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you eat food that was labled "unavoidably unsafe?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: incoserv

You referred in another thread to "anti-vax garbage." Do I practice "anti-tylenol garbage" or "anti-asprin garbage?"

Yes. Tell me more about how you were mandated to take a covid vaccine.

You were in a coma the last couple of years?

People lost jobs because they chose not to take an "unavoidably unsafe" concoction. People were denied access to education. Anybody working under contract for the federal gov't was mandated to take an "unavoidably unsafe" vaccine (while high-level federal gov't employees excused themselves).

Are you really going to try to deny that? You'd have to be one of those people discussed above, harboring vaccine remorse and knowing that you made a massive mistake that will have long term negative consequences, but unable to face up to the reality. I'm sorry for you.

:

Blah blah blah, that's not what I asked of you. I willingly took my first shot March 2021. I've died 7 times since then.

How were you mandated to take a covid vaccine?

I don't expect an answer lol. I also don't get how this is relevant to RFK's anti-vax quackery. He's against all of them.
So your argument that it wasn’t mandated is semantics. Under direct duress, almost all employed were told to take the vaccine or lose careers, wages, the ability to feed and support oneself and family… you can bury your head in the sand if you wish, but that’s an ultimatum that was presented to most.

Nowhere was anyone denied employment for not taking Tylenol, unless you can prove otherwise and on the same scale as the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Understand that you're talking to someone who is clearly either a paid shill or has been subjected to trauma-based programming through induced fear. There is no reasoning either way.

Better to not feed the trolls. If everybody ignored it, it'd eventually go away. Unless it a paid shill, in which case it'll just keep riding the gravy train.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I give less than zero sh1ts how you feel about me. Are you covid vaccinated?

That is a Negative , Not Vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You referred in another thread to "anti-vax garbage." Do I practice "anti-tylenol garbage" or "anti-asprin garbage?"

Yes. Tell me more about how you were mandated to take a covid vaccine.

Yes. Tell me more about how long you would have kept your job stocking shelves at Walmart if you hadn't got jabbed.
You'd be crying to HR that "It isn't mandated!"
Meanwhile, you are out on your ass wondering where the rent money is going to come from.

Drop the "mandate" BS

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It was clear from the very beginning, from the first "stay at home" mandates, the first "social distancing" mandates, the first face diaper mandates, that it was all about control and compliance. I was bewildered - but not surprised - at how few saw through to it.

Fear mate , Fear is the most infectious condition .

Fear makes the human mind do incredible things.

It's times like this I'm greatful for my teachings. For those who haven't gotten this one yet; I present to you, the most powerful teaching in the world.

FEAR IS A CHOICE, DANGER IS REAL. FEAR MAKES PEOPLE PANIC, NOBODY EVER DID THE RIGHT THING ON PURPOSE WHILE IN A PANIC. *IF* They did the right thing, it was purely by accident.

Panic is bad. Panic is the state in which people behave when they accept fear. Danger is real, the approriate response to danger, is to stay calm, assess and move accordingly. The inappropriate respense to danger, is fear, because fear drives panic, and panic makes you unable to think clearly; hence clouding your judgement.

In the case of covid, it wasn't a real danger; the fear was driven by mongers; the high death counts were caused by closing hospitals, not treating people for other ailments because we panic shut down society, we stopped using ivermectin or hydroxychloriquine and deferred to ventilators which destroyed peoples capacity to oxygonate blood.

Then we knee jerk react again, in another panic move -- give the keys to pharma, put clinical testing [which takes decades] on hold to attempt to develop genectically engineered shots because we've never been able to develop a vaccine for ANY corona virus -- and we let them inject us with experimental gene therapy nano-technology, which is causing all kinds of ailments and illnesses in the short term...

We still have no idea what the long term prognosis is.

So yeah laugh now, but all the people that died from taking the Vaccine... [my own father died after taking it against my better judgement] aren't laughing. And all of the people that suddenly died, were making jokes up until the point of their death.

Laugh now, but understand you let fear make you panic, you trust people that lie to you all the time, you don't use critical thinking skills or your own ability to conduct research or manage risk. When they tell you to jump off that cliff because it's good for society, you say yes sir! Anybody who doesn't jump is hurting society, but it's really the other way around.

The vaccine was a litmus test, all the people that took it failed the intellect challenge.

The vaccine was a litmus test, all the people that took it passed the obediance challenge.

The vaccine was a litmus test, it filtered the educated from the well read.

Those that didn't take it were educated or trusted those that were. All those that did take it, could be well read, but they lack the basic skills to use the information they read in the most optimal way.

Well read people pass tests, educated people develop the field in which you're tested. Memorizing answers doesn't make you smart. Understanding why those are the answers and being able to derive them on your own does.
edit on 17-6-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No one in his/her right mind would eat it. Is this a trick question?.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Serious question.

Robert Kennedy, Jr., in a recent interview, made the point that vaccines are legally defined as "unavoidably unsafe." You can see his comments here via Twitter.

Before you get your knickers in a knot, the Supreme Court agrees with him according to a 2011 ruling in which the same verbiage was used.

I have been looking for a full text copy of the cited VCIP statute, but it is oddly extremely difficult to find. I'll trust Kennedy's assertion as, if he were making this up, he'd be proved immediately a fool and a liar for making false claims. As his opponents say nothing, I'll assume that there is a reason they are keeping their mouths shut. (For the same resaon that Tony "Da Science" has not sued him for liable over the book he wrote.)

He says that for the past 18 years he has been challenging anyone qualified to debate him publicly on the safety of vaccines but has had no takers.

Hmmmm... I wonder why. If he's wrong, it'd be damn easy to make him look a fool in a very public venue, thereby shutting his mouth forever.

Given that vaccines are legally described as "unavoidably unsafe," Let me pose a question:

If you were shopping for a car and the salesman told you, "Hey, this one is a great deal. Price is right in your budget. All the bells and whistles. Gets great milage. But it is legally described as "unavoidably unsafe," Would you buy it?

You're shopping for a new house. The real estate agent shows you a beautiful house in a good neighborhood, good school district, great resale potential. The price is amazingly low. "Just one disclosure," she says; "due to some of the materials used in the construction and certain methods, the house - while very lovely and within your price range - is 'unavoidably unsafe.'" You gonna move your family in there?

What about a restaurant of, say, your very favorite food. Nice place, clean, good prices, friendly wait-staff. But at the top of the menu is a disclaimer that says, Please be aware that our food, while tasty and reasonably priced, is unavoidably unsafe. Would you eat there?

I would choose to not buy the car. I would not put my family in an unavoidably unsafe house. I would choose to not eat at that restaurant. But when they want to inject a chemical cocktail into my body that is full of ingredients undefined or unknown to me that is legally defined as "unavoidably unsafe" and I say HELL NO!,I'm the crazy one. Because, you know ... SCIENCE.

Can somebody - anybody - explain the raltionale to me?

My take, prove me wrong ...

:

Ah No , I would Make You Try it First..........Sorry (

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioSparky
No one in his/her right mind would eat it. Is this a trick question?.

But they will let someone inject an unavoidably unsafe chemical soup into their body.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Yes. Tell me more about how long you would have kept your job stocking shelves at Walmart if you hadn't got jabbed.
You'd be crying to HR that "It isn't mandated!"
Meanwhile, you are out on your ass wondering where the rent money is going to come from.

Drop the "mandate" BS

Lol I make 6 figures being the boss of the boss of the boss of the people who stock the shelves, and Walmart did not mandate vaccines.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So you weren't forced.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So you weren't forced.

As in held down and forced the needle in ? No I suppose not. and I assume that would be your definition of forced ?

Now I had a wonderful Job that I loved and went to school for , I was a Nurse well Paramedic but all the same really . I left my job because they were forcing us to get the vaccine.

Many chose to stay and get the Vaccine , Few left i was one of the Few.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
After seven days average of not eating; Hunger ceases and the thought of food becomes repulsive.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

How were you mandated to take a covid vaccine?

Take the shot or lose your job... or in the case of the military your career, you pension and your job.

I was in the process of retiring and was told they wouldnt file the paperwork till I got it and if I refused I would expect negative paperwork till I complied, and my new job that I had just moved 4k miles for said get the shot or lose your job.

The only thing they didnt do was hold me down and force feed it to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool🤷 Cognative dissonance is as real as the wind and rain and every bit as destructive. Personally, i feel it is NOT our responsibility to deliver our bodies to deaths door in the best possible condition. Having said that i feel "unavoidably unsafe" is an accurate assessment of most things prescribed to us so...play at your own risk.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishsticksAndKetchup
Better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool🤷 Cognative dissonance is as real as the wind and rain and every bit as destructive. Personally, i feel it is NOT our responsibility to deliver our bodies to deaths door in the best possible condition. Having said that i feel "unavoidably unsafe" is an accurate assessment of most things prescribed to us so...play at your own risk.

Ketchup on fish sticks is safe, but just wrong. Tartar sauce ftw.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishsticksAndKetchup

Ketchup on fish sticks is safe, but just wrong. Tartar sauce ftw.

Depends on the ketchup. I make my own, heavy on raw brown sugar and cloves, dash of cinnamon. It rocks.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Depends on the ketchup. I make my own, heavy on raw brown sugar and cloves, dash of cinnamon. It rocks.

And I make my own tartar sauce. Mayo, mustard, diced Pickles, worchestershire sauce, and Slap ya Mama seasoning.

Your move.
edit on 22-6-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

And I make my own tartar sauce. Mayo, mustard, diced Pickles, worchestershire sauce, and Slap ya Mama seasoning.

Your move.

No mustard in mine, finely diced onion. I'll try adding a dash of worchestershire sauce.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join