It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking My Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This was just insane.
Me and my puppy walking down the alley which is usually super quiet and not much people. Today it was masses coming towards me, like a zombie movie almost, all staring at me. I smiled stayed calm and as we passed the guy who was just picking up the poop of his dog while still bend down turns his head towards me and in the exact voice of Joe Biden: 'you gotta run'
I didn't react obviously, just kept walking, still this weird herd passing bye. And one of them in my way, in the way of everybody hunched over, holding his knees looks at me makes the weirdest body movement I have ever seen, just unnatural is the only word for it and accelerates like crazy (on foot) past me.
The herd is gone and all is calm again.

It was just too weird not to record it for posterity, because to me this means success. I've poked a hornet's nest.
Go for weird

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I knew Biden was part of the zombie apocalypse, all his actions are evil!!

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

lol
It obviously wasn't the real Biden. It was more a display of ALIEN!s mind control capabilities. I think.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Flash mob", or "Zombie Walk".

Both social media-organized group performance activities which were once quite popular among the "connected" back in the 00's.

Making a comeback?

"...Everything Old is New, Again...!"

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

How did your pup react to the whole thing?

Mine is way more intuitive than I am and picks up on weird situations and people instantly.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Those are called joggers and they’re on a ‘fun run’

That unnatural movement is called ‘running’

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

lol no one was running.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
S & F for the weird.....

Love to hear these odd tales manifesting in our lives as we explore the possibilities..

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Are you consuming a lot of news currently or have you really been going down deep Biden family rabbit holes?

Over stimulation or obsession on a subject can shift your perceived reality some times.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I for one welcome our new Zombie overlords. Rao knows they can't do worse than the idiots we've had since '80.

top topics

join