It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS to Ban Puberty Blockers to Children Outside Research Settings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: ketsuko

(i.e. help them to cope with the skin they are in - that isn't conversion therapy; it's dealing with physical reality).

No way?! It seems like a miracle someone somewhere noticed they have common sense and applied it.

Not a miracle.

NHS is not a "for profit" organization. And transgenderism lobbyists are backed by a corrupt American medical industry that only see profits in patients.

More reasons why a National Health Service trumps a profit driven Health industry.

Exactly, the bottom line wins out.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: Peeple

(i.e. help them to cope with the skin they are in - that isn't conversion therapy; it's dealing with physical reality).

No way?! It seems like a miracle someone somewhere noticed they have common sense and applied it.

Not a miracle.

NHS is not a "for profit" organization. And transgenderism lobbyists are backed by a corrupt American medical industry that only see profits in patients.

More reasons why a National Health Service trumps a profit driven Health industry.

Strongly agree on who is behind the transgender lobby-it's straight forward n is harming n destroying lives of innocent people who think they are trapped in the wrong body after immense indoctrination-

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That was a long experiment in itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Great Thurnberg and David Hogg won't like this one bit.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

This small minority is unfortunately overly represented by the Biden admin in The US though. Our medical community also sold us out a long time ago. HHS supports blockers for children.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

unnecessary surgical procedures

Should we outlaw plastic surgery ? Or should we allow adults the freedom to do with their own bodies what they choose to do?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's entirely up to them, as i've already said. There's a difference between a consenting adult undergoing an elective cosmetic procedure and a child being mutilated unnecessarily. In the UK at least this is tax payer funded child abuse. When you're old and stupid enough to do what you want, then i have no issue how you spend your money.

Just to be clear, children should be protected from harmful medical intervention, adults can do whatever the hell they want to their body. If you've left home and are still determined to go down this path then so be it.

Please don't selectively quote me out of context. Read the thread title if you're in any doubt about the topic under discussion.
edit on 14/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join