It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Century

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
***Disclaimer : I in no way have any affiliation with the creation or promotion of this documentary or the ideas presented with it. Nor do I have any affiliation with any promoted website, company, person or idea presented.
This is not my usual content preference, and while I am familiar with Steven Greer, some of the cases discussed in this documentary, as well as some of the people and technology, and I do enjoy and read much about these topics, I am by no means as informed and well versed as other members here may be.
With that said I started to watch this documentary thinking I was going to get bored with the same old discussion. I could not have been more wrong!

Edit: I decided to include the song played during the closing credits for you to enjoy while you read.

The Lost Century: And How to Reclaim It official trailer

**Below is the link I watched this on. It is an external source, and a free streaming platform which I have used for years without issue. I can only add that I use this computer mainly for gaming and some light research, TV ect. so I never really have anything important on it.

The Lost Century: And How to Reclaim it

WOW! there were many times in this documentary I found emotions welling inside me, anger, sadness, confusion and HOPE!
I hope I can convey some sort of synopsis if this documentary without spoiling it for those that wish to watch. But I must stress that this is NOT about UFO's

Greer leads the viewer down a path that begins with the current state of our society, environmentally, economically, socially, technologically and politically, all from a perspective of literally THE mother of ALL conspiracies!!!

If you come to ATS to read about science, or politics, or military technology or UFO's, then you must see this presentation. It is so artfully crafted that I was mesmerized for the entire 1 hour and 50 minutes of eye opening discussion. It really stoked this fire in my heart and soul and reaffirmed ideas I have held for a long time about the world we live in.
I bring this to you all here in hopes of spreading that flame.

If you think you are familiar with the topics Steven Greer is involved in, you might be able to skip to 1:09:20. It is here that the flow of information which the conclusion is drawn upon, turns towards that conclusion. but I don't want anyone to take anything out of context so watch the whole thing!!! DO IT!!!!
With that said, I can not wait for you to watch it, and discuss with me the implications, the stories, the people, and how the combined information ties us all together, in what is really a fight for our survival.

edit on 08pm30500000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
im already watching it again
2nd

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

3 minutes in: “Dr. Steven Greer is the world leading expert on UFO’s and extraterrestrials.”

BAAAAAAAWAAAWAAAAAAHHHHAAAA

He’s definitely the worlds leading charlatan in UFOlogy. And that says A LOT. Because there are tons of them.

I’ll try and watch more. But we’ve got serious red flags right off the bat. Greer needs to tone down his raging ego.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

i will say is that one constant throughout the documentary is that all the people he talks about, that see this or did that, are all dead, except him...that does kinda raise a flag for me

BUT i still thought it was a great presentation and the over all message is NOT about him

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My wife daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed watching this. Frankly, Greer delivers a solid piece here. It definitely is a juxtaposition of any number of well known conspiracies of the last 100 years.

If you withhold judgment on topics that may trigger personal bias, and keep watching, this documentary provides a well delivered thesis that accounts fairly well, for both sides of some of our more difficult arguments.

If anything, it was an enjoyable film, definitely more worthwhile than 98% I see available through mainstream sources.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One additional insight that I feel must be addressed. If, perchance we were to achieve the zero point energy base that is proposed as available. What would the masses of people do with the incalculable amount of time and capacity to indulge whim?

I subscribe to a philosophical paradigm that suggests what we put out is reflected back to us in our environment. Could it be that what keeps us from experiencing this utopian energetic model, is our own worldview?

I offer up the following idea for debate, that endless energy is already available, but that what we “see” is what we get. The disparity between a unified worldview and one of billions of competing separate personalities defines our capacity for experiencing all that life has to offer.

Free energy, amongst 8 billion undisciplined people, all victims of their own uncontrolled urges, unable to exert enough self-control to put down a Twinkie, a second beer, or the quest for another orgasm… it’s highly likely we don’t have free energy, due to similar cause, and I’d say that answer lay within…

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I could do without the climate change fear mongering, but the underlying point is legit.

I remember a few years ago a kickstarter campaign for desktop-printed solar panels. They literally modified a desktop printer to print the silicon cells.

Basically wiped from the internet once they got bought by a major energy company.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hidden technology has been utilized against mankind for a century and to create a super-class of economic elites. Zero point energy would go far in explaining UFO's and many forms of psychic phenomena. This history of inventors and their subsequent murders and accidents adds the stamp of truth to it all.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

i dont think it was fearmongering, I feel he used it well to establish a baseline of how the past 100 years of hidden tech and government secrecy has cause detriment to the whole planet.

Im also pretty sure, people with that disposition were gobbling it up, its a good way to create a common ground with people of other dispositions

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
One additional insight that I feel must be addressed. If, perchance we were to achieve the zero point energy base that is proposed as available. What would the masses of people do with the incalculable amount of time and capacity to indulge whim?

I subscribe to a philosophical paradigm that suggests what we put out is reflected back to us in our environment. Could it be that what keeps us from experiencing this utopian energetic model, is our own worldview?

I offer up the following idea for debate, that endless energy is already available, but that what we “see” is what we get. The disparity between a unified worldview and one of billions of competing separate personalities defines our capacity for experiencing all that life has to offer.

Free energy, amongst 8 billion undisciplined people, all victims of their own uncontrolled urges, unable to exert enough self-control to put down a Twinkie, a second beer, or the quest for another orgasm… it’s highly likely we don’t have free energy, due to similar cause, and I’d say that answer lay within…

anything they wanted! and yes that would have its pro's and con's but i think with less focus on the current constructs of greed and indentured servitude we would eventually coelesce into a more united society.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Getting Past the presenter being in love with himself,
I find it very interesting, with the technology spoken of here, the Kozyrev mirror, and certain spiritual teachings, all seem to have very core things in common.

Ether being one of them, (although the one guy in this movie says it won't be called that)

My question is, so there have actually been many, many people who have come up with this free energy in the past. Plenty of information on that.

But then why, especially in the early 2000's, when the internet was the wild west basically, NOBODY came up with it, or put it out there? In the whole world?
Seems like we should be farther along now, than we are.
Or we are even more screwed than we thought, by how much control over everything the governments have.

Hmmmmm...... or, just had a thought, that maybe, it is time for people to start tying these things together, to come up with the information themselves?
Who knows?
edit on 9-6-2023 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Seems like we should be farther along now, than we are.
Or we are even more screwed than we thought, by how much control over everything the governments have.

I don't want to say it but, I think the truth is you have answered your own question

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That was an outstanding documentary, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I had been chatting with a friend earlier this afternoon about the dynamics of power, economics & class struggle, and we both wondered about what the solution could be - in watching this video - some information from which I already knew, yet the presentation clarified the clear signal line of what it all means, the implications of the technology leaps made in the 1950s, etc - I think we've found that solution.

It's all about energy. Fix the energy scarcity problem, give everyone access to the best energy production devices, and the world will be reborn fully within a hundred years, renewed and refreshed within a couple of decades even. Abundance as a mindset for societal progress, scarcity a completely forgotten trait of our ancestors, persecuted as they were by the controlling corporate & financial interests of the times, as the inventions were born, again & again crushed.

If only we could all get behind this call for a release of the hidden patents & papers & an open-sourcing of the technology. The world could be clean, free & beautiful once again, and our newly enlightened mindset would enable us to conquer any challenge we put our minds to.

Here's hoping that we can do it, somehow.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I had the same reservations, and Greer is a little problematic in the sense that he loves himself too much - but in all truth, the other experts assembled carried the documentary, it really was an excellent exposition of the problem & the viable solution/s.

9/10 from me.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: rounda

i dont think it was fearmongering, I feel he used it well to establish a baseline of how the past 100 years of hidden tech and government secrecy has cause detriment to the whole planet.

Im also pretty sure, people with that disposition were gobbling it up, its a good way to create a common ground with people of other dispositions

Oh don't get me wrong, its definitely going to appeal to a wider audience, and it was probably smart to tie in the climate change thing in order to reach that wider audience.

I could simply do without it. The basic point of the documentary is what should have been showcased. It's important enough on its own to be bogged down with the environmentalism stuff.

If there is advanced technology, and you can prove it, do it. Show so much proof it can no longer be denied. Then show some more just to prove a point.

THEN let's figure out how to take it back from the oligarchs so we can use it to do some good.

Otherwise, its just propaganda.
edit on 9-6-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I can't watch anything that guy is attached to. He's probably on a government payroll as a disinfo agent.

originally posted by: KKLOCO

3 minutes in: “Dr. Steven Greer is the world leading expert on UFO’s and extraterrestrials.”

BAAAAAAAWAAAWAAAAAAHHHHAAAA

He’s definitely the worlds leading charlatan in UFOlogy. And that says A LOT. Because there are tons of them.

I’ll try and watch more. But we’ve got serious red flags right off the bat. Greer needs to tone down his raging ego.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

the same thought has crossed my mind, i said earlier, all these people he "worked" with and tried to get there ideas somehow ended up dead, but not him, JS...

But it is still an interesting presentation and definitely worth the watch.
edit on 10am30800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of Greer. I really want to believe him, but something seems off. He's too prevalent, like he's the chosen face of disinformation. Maybe the government puts him up there to say we have all this suppressed technology so our "enemies" think we have it.

There's also the time when he was charging thousands to take pictures of moths he claimed were aliens, though my memory of that could be off. I get that the guy needs funding for these projects, and if I'm wrong I apologize profusely. But I don't think I am.

top topics

join