It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attack on Kayleigh McEnany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For those that cannot admit that Trump will never be successful as a leader, look to his most recent tantrum:

news.yahoo.com...

I started out supporting this man. I still say I will hold my nose and vote for him should he get the nomination. I wont support him in the primary. And if he keeps this up I will go 3rd party or skip that race.

Is this a strong leader who is going to put us back on track?
edit on 5/31/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Is Joe Biden ?

Yes Trump says stupid things and apparently has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old.

And so it is and so it ever was and so it will ever be , Trump is the same Trump he has always been his move in this article is not surprising at all.

The man is still one of the best Presidents we have ever had .

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It’s the “loose canon” factor that kept Putin out of Ukraine. It’s controlled demolition. There a far worse things to call someone than “milktoast”. This is kayfabe

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

At this point in time it's obvious Fox News has become controlled opposition.

It's easy to push Trump's buttons and bait him into a rant which can be used to show the voters what an idiot he is.

I miss the life I was living under Trump's administration. People are so easily triggered by being led to focus on the surface of issues that I don't see us ever returning to a more prosperous time. It would be nice if Trump didn't keep providing the ammo that the MSM uses to shoot him in the foot, but that's not going to happen.

What IS going to happen is enough people voting third party to give the liberals the win, again; no mass cheating needed.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I suppose you didn't read where I said I'd hold my nose and vote for Trump. It's in the PRIMARY that I will not vote for him.

Trump isn't the best POTUS we've had, he is a loser. He can't lead people. That has been demonstrated. And he isn't getting better.

Why would you continue to put your trust in a man like this? Kayleigh was one of his most loyal and hardworking teammember. She quotes one poll over a different one, and he comes apart.

This is why he FAILED.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I’m interested what you require to be “a successful leader”?

Does one have to be liked by all to be a successful leader?

I would say Lincoln was vastly successful; half the nation wanted him dead.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

At this point in time it's obvious Fox News has become controlled opposition.

It's easy to push Trump's buttons and bait him into a rant which can be used to show the voters what an idiot he is.

I miss the life I was living under Trump's administration. People are so easily triggered by being led to focus on the surface of issues that I don't see us ever returning to a more prosperous time. It would be nice if Trump didn't keep providing the ammo that the MSM uses to shoot him in the foot, but that's not going to happen.

What IS going to happen is enough people voting third party to give the liberals the win, again; no mass cheating needed.

Im in CA. It doesn't matter who I vote for, all our ECs are going to Biden.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

His team needs to believe in him. He doesn't inspire leadership when he throws loyal people overboard publicly for NOTHING, like he has done here.

Leadership requires trust and respect. I've lost that with him, and just want him to retire.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Who cares? Get his self-promoting *** off the air. Get all self-promoting ****-****s off the air.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

For the last 7 years, it's all about Trump in the news! Just the way he wants it.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I’d prefer a President that attacks the MSM over outright attacking all of the American citizens. Which is exactly what Biden is doing.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Its not about him attacking the MSM. It's about how he treats people that have personally given their all to him, their hard work, their support, their loyalty. And his quickness to publically and classlessly throw these decent people that always treated him right, under the bus. This doesn't inspire others to want to work hard for him. It's not how to attract the best. See his prior history of hiring, firing and backstabbing each way. It's a #show to work for Trump. That is not effective leadership nor management.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

His team needs to believe in him. He doesn't inspire leadership when he throws loyal people overboard publicly for NOTHING, like he has done here.

Leadership requires trust and respect. I've lost that with him, and just want him to retire.

So his results don’t matter to you?
Interesting

You trust or respect those that used the government or party politics to tear the former potus down?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I don't believe his results are such huge accomplishments.

My number one priority is the border. Having grown up 20 miles from the border, and lived no more than 250 away my entire life, I have pretty strong opinions and knowledge about that issue.

Yes, my portfolio earned better under Trump.

In my view, he bungled handling the pandemic and caused the economic malaise as well as he bungled the border.

In my view, he failed to hire good people. Sessions? Amorosa? Guilianni? Critical roles too! He doesn't inspire people, they end up backstabbing him. They start out positive and end up hating him.

How many times have I personally felt like I had to hold my nose to support him? Im just not willibg to do that anymore.

Yesterday when I heard this on talk radio, I had one instant thought that I can't turn back from. He's a dang pig and Im DONE.

edit on 5/31/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: half blind old lady that cant spell either

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So for your number one issue the former president didn’t deliver?
Are you honestly going to sell Biden us better on the border issue?

Had the rinos in congress followed the former presidents lead the border issue would have been resolved.
He did ad much as the executive branch could, imo, all of which was rolled back immediately by the current president.

Thanks for the admission of the economy.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Yes Trump says stupid things and apparently has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old.

If only that were his only flaws... but he is also very cruel, to everyone, and incredibly self-serving.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

"Kayleigh 'Milktoast' McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on Fox News," Mr Trump wrote on Truth Social, while incorrectly spelling the term milquetoast.

Mr Trump’s "erratic" rant on Truth Social left the Republicans livid who said they were upset and "at a loss for words".

"Kayleigh is the kindest person and was the best press secretary to ever step foot in the White House," tweeted user Kambree. "There is ZERO excuse for degrading or belittling her to this degree over a few points."

Trump promptly apologized and said what he really meant to say is that she's "milftoast"!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

No, Biden is far worse. He didn't get real reform done when he had Congress and he should have been able to.

The wall would not have prevented the BS going on now. It would have helped with some of the smuggling, but not all. The free pass lane at the border brings in tons of fentanyl and people too,

He failed at the election challenge. He put the wrong people on it.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah, he might say that, but more likely to say she isn't his type.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

This is correct. It's why I'm not currently a fan. And why he can't lead.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join