It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director of Fbi denies Congress unclassified information

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

at least they now admit sensitive and maybe illegal things really happened with biden

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lumenari

But even declassified info may have redactions of information, especially personally identifiable information. The FBI are willing to show it to Comer but honestly you couldn't trust that group to have it all and not out someone publicly as most of the recent hearings have been clown shows.

What do you mean by “that group”? Are you oblivious to the fact the democrats leaks info like a sieve?

Speaking of clown show hearings, have you not bothered to watch any of the hearings for oversight and nominees of this administration? I have and they’re the biggest #shows I’ve ever seen in my life, pathetic and disgusting covers it pretty well.

edit on 31-5-2023 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: shooterbrody

So we are on page 4 of this discussion with people arguing that Congress doesn't have the power to gain access to this document (they do), people talking about Wray allowing access to certain people under a controlled environment, etc, etc, etc...

And all the while missing the point that the document in question is unclassified?

Meaning that under current law, anyone should be able to have access to it with a simple FOIA request?

I’m having a hard time understanding someone selling congress doesn’t have clearance, the need to know, or the authority.
Also why is the fbi hiding any information about the sitting president and any corruption?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

But even declassified info may have redactions of information, especially personally identifiable information. The FBI are willing to show it to Comer but honestly you couldn't trust that group to have it all and not out someone publicly as most of the recent hearings have been clown shows.

Were that the case why didn’t wray just bring the redacted version to congress?
Smells funky
Why are you selling funk?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

at least they now admit sensitive and maybe illegal things really happened with biden

The existence of the form is damning.
Wray better hope the whistleblowers are mistaken.

Recent history is not on wrays side.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Also why is the fbi hiding any information about the sitting president and any corruption?

Pretty sure you know the answer to this. The alphabet agency’s are nothing more than an extension of the democrat party nowadays. It would kind of be like Brandon being asked to investigate himself, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but couldn’t Biden order the release of this document?

Seems to me that if he’s as innocent as he claims, he would gladly prove his innocence by having the document released. Maybe he’s hiding something?🤔🤔🤔

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Were that the case why didn’t wray just bring the redacted version to congress?
Smells funky
Why are you selling funk?

Hmm I'm guessing ATS and the commitee would be screeching to the heavens about what was redacted. If the FBI is willing to show Comer the whole thing, that's better right? Maybe they can provide info on Rudy's "whistleblower" to Comer that he maybe wouldn't want public knowledge of. Never know, Rudy is not the Rudy he used to be and is a hot mess. But anyway, Comer gets to see it, thats not good enough?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Uh
Mkay

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Question for you…. Do you think Biden had business dealings with his son and family members?

Do you believe him when he says he knows nothing about hunter’s business dealings and had no involvement whatsoever?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Heck it's possible he did. But we're not trusting Comer's claims that he did not find any laws broken? I mean I'm all for laws preventing that kind of thing. We got a deep dive going into something like 40 million yet another group got over a billion, with 640 million made while working in the WH while unable to get security clearance to work there.

Put some laws into effect to stop Presidential families from doing so especially if they are in WH positions as well.

I would support those laws for sure.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So that’s your answer “it’s possible”, anything is possible ya know. With all the info and evidence that has come forward, do you personally think he’s innocent, putting Comer aside?
edit on 31-5-2023 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

And the FBI is on the one hand saying, "Maybe none of it is true and we must protect our sources listed on the report."

And on the other hand saying, "But you can come in to the FBI SCIF and view the info and sources".

How CRAZY is this?: www.nbcnews.com...

Wray has had a good run of being a deceitful plant/operative of the Deep State.

But time's up!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
INCREDIBLE

To Summarize...

A confidential Human Source said Joe Biden accepted a $5 million payment, in exchange for executing a U.S. Policy change.

A "shady" FBI Agent wrote a note saying the Human Source was full of sh'it and proceeded to bury the report of Biden taking the bribe.

Comer/Grassley have Bank Records showing that the $5 million payment did indeed occur.

Wray knows his FBI has rotten apples...but he's either afraid of them, or supports them.

Wray doesn't want Comer or Grassley learning the identity of the "Confidential Human Source" and asking him/her questions about Joe Biden's bribery scheme.

See if you come to the same conclusion after reading this analysis: theconservativetreehouse.com... -million-payment-does-exist/

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yes
It looks like the whistleblowers told congress exactly where and what to look for.
The fbi and wray is in deep.

Covering crimes for one political party, while inventing crimes for its opponents.
Very sinister.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wray offer to see Biden bribery allegation file not enough, Comer says

In a statement following the call, Comer indicated the document standoff would continue, saying: “Today, FBI Director Wray confirmed the existence of the FD-1023 form alleging then-Vice President Biden engaged in a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national. However, Director Wray did not commit to producing the documents subpoenaed by the House Oversight Committee.

“While Director Wray – after a month of refusing to even acknowledge that the form existed – has offered to allow us to see the documents in person at FBI headquarters, we have been clear that anything short of producing these documents to the House Oversight Committee is not in compliance with the subpoena,” Comer went on. “If the FBI fails to hand over the FD-1023 form as required by the subpoena, the House Oversight Committee will begin contempt of Congress proceedings.”

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who also was on the call, chimed in, “While the FBI has apparently leaked classified information to the news media in recent weeks, jeopardizing its own human sources, it continues to treat Congress like second-class citizens by refusing to provide a specific unclassified record.” He added: “Director Wray confirmed what my whistleblowers have told me pursuant to legally protected disclosures: the FBI-generated document is real, but the bureau has yet to provide it to Congress in defiance of a legitimate congressional subpoena. This failure comes with consequences.”

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Hmm... so they can view the docs but that's not good enough? I wonder if the reason for that stance has to do with what Grassley said on Fox today.

"We are not interested in whether the allegations against Vice President Biden are accurate or not."

Link
You have him and Comer both saying any criminal laws being broken really don't matter, as they haven't found any.

Basically then they just want to use this as a performance? Why not call Rudy in. He probably has 6 or 7 copies of the document.

edit on 1-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You could send them the number of the tv producer used in the Jan 6th show.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yes
It looks like the whistleblowers told congress exactly where and what to look for.

Covering crimes for one political party, while inventing crimes for its opponents.
Very sinister.

Wait till you see how much trouble Joe Biden is in. His classified document crimes were so significant, a regular Federal Prosecutor (John Lausch) found himself in over his head. That's why a team, led by Special Counsel Robert Hur, had to be put together to investigate Joe Biden's crimes properly.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes

Very sinister.

Wait till you see how much trouble Joe Biden is in. His classified document crimes were so significant, a regular Federal Prosecutor (John Lausch) found himself in over his head. That's why a team, led by Special Counsel Robert Hur, had to be put together to investigate Joe Biden's crimes properly.

The whole purpose of the FBI, now, is to make sure the FBI doesn't get in trouble.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join