It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Strikes Launched on Moscow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Oh it's all very impressive but none of the above is going to end the war in Ukraine anytime soon.

We were just talking about someone suggesting we got the real stuff in the weeds... Well, we have a ton of stuff we can't use as you suggest, but just sit back and watch what happens in the next 2 months. I don't think people understand what a win looks like here. A win is to push Russia back out of territories they took a year to gain, to push Crimia even. What we are unleashing right now this week is what we spent the winter training... I think we are going to see some really big territory gains and Russia will not be able to stop it once it starts.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think Ukraine will mount a hell of a counter-offensive Xtrozero.

But realistically i don't see them retaking the entire Crimean Peninsula, at least not by the end of the year.

Well, not unless Putin's regime manages to collapse or is overturned internally, and Russia scrambles to deal with those sorts of problems.

Here is hoping all the same.

If i was Zelenskyy i would not wish to give the bastards an inch or settle for anything less than a complete and utter retreat of Russian forces from Ukraine back across there own borders.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But realistically i don't see them retaking the entire Crimean Peninsula, at least not by the end of the year.

Then next winter comes and most of Russia's oil fields freeze... The last time that happen after 1992 it took them 10 years to recover. They are also not growing their normal level of crops and so no food in the winter will make Russians not very happy.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

That Little Ukrainian Weasel Emperor Z is Now Targeting Russian Apartment Buildings for Destruction ? What an Effin' COWARD !

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What a legend. Stickin it to the wannabe bully boy Putin. ... Right where it hurts... Right where the snivelling rich sycophants eat their caviar. a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I didn't address you, I commented directly to the OP. YOU came at ME. Not used to backtalk? Get over it.

Don't lecture me, you probably haven't been 20 miles from home.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Any evidence that these drones were US made or supplied?

What "information"? Like where Moscow is?!!

What is with this constant demand for evidence when everyone here has access to the same lack of. You have no inside knowledge and neither do I. We are all speculating.
I thought I was joining a conspiracy theory site where one isn't constantly challenged for some kind of unobtainable evidence above and beyond the mountains of BS and propaganda.

I also dont get why anyone not able to vote in the US really gives a fig about US politics. Are you trying to influence others votes? What's in it for you?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I wouldn't doubt it. The footage of using drone warfare (such as dropping grenades from drones into trenches) was pretty shocking and still is. I'm sure Russia caught on and created counter measures.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Being involved in the droning of Moscow doesn't necessarily mean that they were launched from the UK.

Finanancing, supplying a Russian rebellion with drones, two ways I can think of right off.
edit on 5/30/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What reason would the U.S. have in doing some mini-attack. Russia is already determined in taking over Ukraine. Don't see how there would be much use in provacting a war this is already fully underway.

Unless there was peace talks and U.S. wanted to end it.

Could always be Russia that did it. I'm sure there is much dissent against this war in Russia. Wouldn't be suprising if Russia did a mini false-flag to gather further propaganda and support.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hopefully, they reap what they sow mate.

Another serious problem Russia has to contend with is its aging population.

When this is all over and done Russia will be lucky if they still have a man standing under pensionable age because they will have fed an entire generation into the meat grinder.

Not that both our respective nations don't also share similar problems where an aging population is concerned but we are not using them as cannon fodder to satisfy some megalomaniac's failed wet dream.

Its not just food and equipment Russia cannot replace but people.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Being involved in the droning of Moscow doesn't necessarily mean that they were launched from the UK.

True enough i suppose, but to my knowledge, you simply do not have any sort of proof that the UK was involved at all.

Finanancing, supplying a Russian rebellion with drones, two ways I can think of right off.

Well, i like the sound of Russian rebellion so there is that.

Chances are such a notion scares Putin s@itless all the same given the severe ramifications that may involve for him and his ilk.

As to who is "financing" and/or supplying the things CoyoteAngels, well again that could merely have been the likes of Amazon, and paid for by their own monies depending on the type of drone involved.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

LoL

I think you may find that you did.

Silly boy most of our population own passports which is more than can be said for the majority of the USA.

Been to a few places in Europe and all over my own island.

As to what i probably do, you fantasize away sweet cheeks.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Right back at you. Been all over my 'island', Europe and Africa. So there is that, telling me a whole big world is out there!

When someone talks down to me, I give it back as good as I get. Oh, Im not a 'boy', but I am silly fairly often.

Sugarbuns.
edit on 5/31/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Right back at you. Been all over my 'island', Europe and Africa. So there is that, telling me a whole big world is out there!

Where is your island?

Coz last time i looked America was part of a landmass comprising the totality of North and South America aka the Americas.

And "the whole big world is out there", and the way its connected, the way nations are dependent on one another, means it's not even that big anymore.

When someone talks down to me, I give it back as good as I get. Oh, Im not a 'boy', but I am silly fairly often.

Silly we can live with, stupidity well that's another matter.

Im not talking down to you, but simply at you.

Honeypie.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I guess you missed where I put 'island' in quotes.

Geez. You take bait like a hungry mackerel.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe that geriatric is calling any shots? He is a ventriloquist puppet... there is no President anymore, just the puppetmasters at this point!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

No, I don't think he actually is.

Seems people don't like me saying 'Biden' instead of 'US' or 'Biden admin' or CIA or some other way of laying blame. When its all the same.

Maybe because they voted for Biden, the man?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Geez. You take bait like a hungry mackerel.

I think your nose might be too close to your own arse on that score.

And the only thing fishy is the nonsense you are spouting about the UK/USA being responsible for drone strikes in Russia without one iota of evidence to suggest such.

As to missing parts, well the part where you make sense might be nice, Where is that now?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Lol i feel u.... its all semantics at this point!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join