It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Strikes Launched on Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Drones are cheap and can be mass-produced, if one drone can take out a vehicle or a few careless troops, it's better than risking limited Ukrainian troops.

Drones used as bombs are rather inefficient. The quads dropping hand grenades level stuff is pretty good, but to use them as bombs is just not practical as they cannot carry much of a payload to blow up.

Where they really come into play is by laser marking positions, people, vehicles etc that then can be relayed back to the bigger bombs to guild them in within inches. Having a 155 hit within a foot is crazy better than trying to fly a suicide drone.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Better 10000 unmanned drones at a couple of £100(might be a bit more) a pop than irreplaceable tankers, tanks, and armour worth billions.

How much of that has Russia lost now?

Oops.

edit on 30-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Some conspiracy forum.

Not even one person wondering if this is a FF ?

If it happened in the USA, the Wunderkinder here at ATS would be all over it.

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Did you not get the memo?

Only happens if the US done it.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

I would go with possibly an internal problem also vance.

Think a lot of the Russian people have simply had enough of that bastard Putin's shenanigans.

And lost far too many sons and daughters to the tune of the man's failed wet dream in Ukraine aka ""special military operation"" aka all-out war and invasion that failed on day 3.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Better 10000 unmanned drones at a couple of £100 a pop than irreplaceable tankers, tanks, and armor worth billions.

How much of that has Russia lost now?

Oops.

Alot less than western propaganda is saying. Russia seems to still be going and hasn't even used much of its best stuff.

Has Russia run out of missiles yet.

Wasn't that what your western propaganda was saying months ago.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Did you not get the memo?

Only happens if the US done it.

Pretty much my point.

Yeah, the USA gets up to 'stuff'; I know that.

What bothers me about the so-called 'digs' here is that the diggers almost uniformly fail to recognize that other countries have their own deep states who get up to 'stuff'. And their 'stuff' is just as interesting and questionable as that of the USA.

Call out the USA ? Sure. But don't be selective, there is plenty of stinky activity to dig on in this world.

BTW, Carp, I understand you grasp that.

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Alot less than western propaganda is saying. Russia seems to still be going and hasn't even used much of its best stuff.

So why are they fielding the likes of vintage and ancient T-54/T-62 tanks in Ukraine?

And what best stuff?

It's all antiquated mince.

Has Russia run out of missiles yet.

Its in the post Nexttimemaybe as they cannot produce viable replacements.

And now that they're beloved overpriced overhyped Kinzhal ""fake"" hypersonic missiles are being swatted from the sky, well good luck with that.

Wasn't that what your western propaganda was saying months ago.

How's it my Western propaganda?

I don't own any newspapers or networks.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm surprised and do not understand why they aren't blowing the crap out of Moscow it's close enough .

This we can attack you and you cant attack us makes no sense .

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What "best stuff"?

Wasn't your Russian propaganda saying months ago that it's much vaunted Khinzal hypersonic missile was "unstoppable"?

Russia still going?

Quite.

After all this time.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I'm surprised and do not understand why they aren't blowing the crap out of Moscow it's close enough .

This we can attack you and you cant attack us makes no sense .

Actually, it makes sense in a MAD world.

Russia has nukes. Ukraine doesn't.

Lesson for the world: without nukes (or nuclear protection granted by a third party), a country is vulnerable to being bullied by (select one's bad guy country).

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Indeed.

It's pure hypocrisy and double standards.

The US is far from squeaky clean, others are worse.

Much worse.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

US Intelligence Community under POTUS Biden could have caused it to happen by supplying drones and information.

So could Amazon ffs.

Don't be so disingenuous.

Don't be so self-absorbed and obsessed with Biden.
You should follow you own advise about self-absorption and obsession....with US politics. It's not natural.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Russia seems to still be going and hasn't even used much of its best stuff.

The Ruskie military are afraid to tell Putin " there is no best stuff "

The money that was earmarked for the " best stuff " was syphoned off into corrupt personal bank accounts.

They still have the drawings though.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6

Drones are cheap and can be mass-produced, if one drone can take out a vehicle or a few careless troops, it's better than risking limited Ukrainian troops.

Drones used as bombs are rather inefficient. The quads dropping hand grenades level stuff is pretty good, but to use them as bombs is just not practical as they cannot carry much of a payload to blow up.

Even still, a 1 to 10 pound payload of high explosives makes for a rather large bang. Dropped at random over a large city, would cause widespread panic. Even if they never touched the ground, and exploded mid air.

An attack like that would definitely have a devastating effect even though it didn’t cause a large amount of destruction.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Maybe the UK did it? DIdn't Putin threaten nukes on UK last week?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's hilariously sad that so many members on a site like this believe that this entire situation is simply evil man Putin's Russia invading innocent angel Zelensky's beacon of democratic humanity Ukraine.

Putin is a WEF disciple, Zelensky is an actor and likely related to George Soros. They are both playing their part moving pieces on the grand chessboard.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They have been known to swap their own Tank wiring, ammunition, and reactive armour blocks, for a few bottles of Vodka ffs.

If in doubt well see what happened in the last Chenyan war.

Best stuff my arse.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Maybe the UK did it? DIdn't Putin threaten nukes on UK last week?

My guess is the "guilty party" is on a short list of countries with the capability to organize such an action. A list that would include the Russian state.

Without more (and untainted) information, hard to say.

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You make all good points. I didn't consider someone selling cool toys to the oligarchs who launched from much closer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join