It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As usual, the left guilty of what they accuse others of

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The Durham report suggests there are more questions about Hillary Clinton's overtures toward Russian entities than former President Donald Trump's, Victor Davis Hanson claimed.

Hanson, a historian and fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, told "Life, Liberty & Levin" that Durham's findings showed that "far from being a Trump-Russian connection, there was a Hillary-Clinton–Russian connection."

Hanson analyzed the findings, saying they showed Clinton was using a Moscow-based "source," Democrat-linked PR executive Charles Dolan Jr., to collect purported intelligence on Trump.

as more people read the Durham report and less people just take the MSM's word for it, more people are realizing that most of what was claimed to be "TRUMP!" was actually Hillary. She colluded with Russians to get the Russian dirt on Trump. Sure it was made up, but it sounded good for her base, and as long as all of it could be used to brainwash the viewers into hating him with every fiber of their being, the plan would work. And it almost did. Except for one thing. The human ability to reason. Enough people saw through the lies and stood up against the machine. They threw tantrums, spit at the screen while screaming how horrible Trump was. And his supporters and some normal folk just weren't buying it. They wanted facts, proof. And even Adam Schiff couldn't find the proof he claimed was all over.

They used the FBI to illegally spy on the campaign.
That one is still contested to this day. fact checkers will deny it. But Carter Page was in Trump's campaign, and the FISA warrants were used to spy on him. Clinesmith altered documents to make sure Page looked like an foreign agent, when in fact he was working with the FBI. And then there was the great "unmasking" fiasco. Were the two things linked? Yep, so once you grasp all the facts, it's not possible to come to any other conclusion than Trump was right, and Obama was spying on his campaign.

This is why Trump even has a base today. Because the people who like things to be fair, had enough. I'd wager if Trump was treated fairly, he would have a much smaller base. he would have had to stand on the merits of his work. Which the action portion of his work was fine, but better than most. But the speaking part was less than desirable. He angered many because of his lack of filter. Some like that, but as the ambassador for our nation, the projection of cohesive thought is very important, and that is something he wasn't good at. In his business world that was an asset, as a politician, it was a liability. That is my personal opinion.

But this same movie is played out mostly the same way, over and over again. But when you have an outsider, it can be problematic, and it was.
if you think nothing more of Trump, remember that because he wasn't an inside player, he didn't know who he wasn't allowed to piss off, so he did it to everyone. And some really scummy truths were learned.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If you’re pissed about sun shining on you there’s a pretty good chance whatever it was you were doing in the shadows wasn’t a good thing…

That’s not to say I’ve never taken a swim in the swamp myself… but if you want to drain it someone needs to dive for the plug… hopefully soon it’ll be time for the plunger and I’ll be more than happy to throw on my “Scuba Steve Suit” and head back down to make sure every last turd goes down the drain this time…
edit on 21-5-2023 by SwissMarked because: Ducking Autocrect…

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
If you’re pissed about sun shining on you there’s a pretty good chance whatever it was you were doing in the shadows wasn’t a good thing…

That’s not to say I’ve never taken a swim in the swamp myself… but if you want to drain it someone needs to dove for the plug… hopefully soon it’ll be time for the plunger and I’ll be more than happy to throw on my “Scuba Steve Suit” and head back down to make sure every last turd goes down the drain this time…

fixed your spelling. I know what you meant.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Doesn't matter much anymore.

They're driving us off a cliff, and they've dropped the hammer.

Even if we make to 2024, there will be some reason to cancel or postpone the elections.

The regime will not give up power.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It is pretty disgusting but lets not forget that its ALL of them, not just left or right, not just dem or gop, it ALL of them.
And they have successfully divided and conquered the free people of America with their lies and deception.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hillary had plenty of Russian contacts: www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

It is pretty disgusting but lets not forget that its ALL of them, not just left or right, not just dem or gop, it ALL of them.
And they have successfully divided and conquered the free people of America with their lies and deception.

“ALL” of “them” is still less than a total of one million people on a planet of what at this point… seven… eight billion… in the grand scheme of things it’s like having one rats nest to eliminate so that we can all live plague free…

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years, especially after that nationwide crackdown on extremist militias. if mccain had been president for those 8 years Republicans would still be normal and there's no way trump would've stood a chance in 2016, conservatives wouldn't be acting out on paranoid delusions and conspiracy theories would still be seen as crazy people talk, we'd still be in afghanistan and they'd be gung ho about it calling anti-war talk tree hugging hippie leftist communist talk while mocking Democrats. its become upside down wacky world since trump and now Republicans sound like leftist communists and their anti American imperialism rhetoric, even defending Russian despotic imperialism.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

well, its more like 1 rats nest that are able to control billions of zombies.
The real culprits are cowards who use peoples own bias against them.
Take Gavin Newsome for example, now in his campaign against the companies that are influencing their textbooks.
But what is he going to do? use that to influence what goes into the new textbooks?
and that's beside the fact that there are many publishers in California, that alone tells me this is just a political show to keep intentionally dividing America.

The 2 party system has had decades to govern and care for its citizens, it has failed is nothing more than a revolving door of lies and betrayal.
They are the reason our families are homeless
They are the reason our children are shooting each other
All so they can protect their greedy ambitions

Acts like this are treason and there needs to be accountability.

a reply to: namehere

I would argue that trump has a base because he promised to drain the swamp, that is what the American people wanted.
he's just another parasite who knows what to say to keep the sycophants in line
edit on 21pm31100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21pm31100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

(post by neo96 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

No, not all of them are guilty across the board.

Yes, there are some on the right that are not very
intense in confronting the evil, and they basically
just vote on bills and such, doing no good at all.

The ones that are particularly guilty, woefully
bad are the ones that were players in the crime
of the Russian Collusion hoax, and those that
helped propagandize the lie.

This is bigger than any thing save 9/11. Much
bigger than Watergate, or JFK.

Many people paid with their own lives, and
that is a fact. There is a level of dirty here
that is beyond grift, riff raff and hubris.

This is corruption down to the core, and
has lead to rot that will kill the Republic.

The ole "both sides do it" is no longer applicable.

edit on 21-5-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

(post by neo96 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The fact that this even happened is proof to me that the corruption was already there.
They ALL took an oath, complacency is not an excuse for betraying that oath.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So the Durham Report shows us that it was Clinton, not Trump, who colluded with Russians. She projected her corruption onto Trump to deflect from herself. The FBI knew the truth, but operated with deception and malice for Clinton. This may be the most shocking discovery in American history since the conspiracy around the JFK assassination.

At least, one would think so...

edit on 21-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Really? Is that why so many Obama voters voted for Trump?

I'd say that going back to the idea of live and let live, many voted for Obama to be a part of something historic and to lay the racial thing to rest once and for all. After all, if Obama could be president, then how racist can the country be? But then it wasn't enough because it's never, ever enough! Far from being evidence that we've come a long way toward becoming the egalitarian society we are trying to be, it was apparently just evidence that we are even more racist than before.

Some people will never be satisfied, not until they take revenge in full measure for things that happened generations in the past and not directly to them. And they won't be happy until they can do those things to people who had nothing to do with the perceived slights.

And guess what? When they get their way, nothing will change. They won't fix anything, and Utopia on earth will not happen because you do not build a society by destroying others. I would have though the lessons of Rwanda, Germany, and Algeria would have taught us all that. But when we're busy making documentaries that rewrite history to please ourselves and creating bits of alternative history to sell as the truth, it doesn't surprise me that we're once again likely going to have to learn this lesson the hard way and many people will suffer and die as a result.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: burntheships

The fact that this even happened is proof to me that the corruption was already there.
They ALL took an oath, complacency is not an excuse for betraying that oath.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Unfortunately, those are just so many words in today's world. Right along with:

"I solemnly swear to tell the truth"
"I vow to love, honor and cherish you"
"This I'll defend"

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Rationalize it however you wish.

The report stands, and Durham will testify before
congress which will shed even more light on the
corruption.

No doubt, there is going to be a lot of subterfuge
thrown about by the ones who want out of the spotlight.

"They are all guilty" and "They just want to divide us"
are two long running lines that just don't hold water.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

valid point

originally posted by: burntheships

No doubt, there is going to be a lot of subterfuge
thrown about by the ones who want out of the spotlight.

Didnt the FBI just come out and say the whistle blowers cant be whistle blowers because they didnt fill out the right form? or something like that?

Don't get me wrong i'm not denying this happened but i'm not surprised either
The Clintons ties to Kissinger, Chomsky, Soros are never far from the surface

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years, especially after that nationwide crackdown on extremist militias.

So they didn't want a racist, and elected another racist.

Kerry,Brandon,Clinton-the current cabinet ALL voted to go in Afghanistan,and were for over a decade the party of antiwar.

Until came along Ukraine and now it's they've never met a NATZEE they didn't like.

As to 'despotic imperialism' America ESPECIALLY team whackamole Brandon ARE THE LAST PEOPLE To whine about it.

Democrats are indeed also racist and benefit from white privilege just as much as any Republican, but here's the thing, they are aware and are trying to change not only themselves but all of society to make everyone equal. Republicans are not aware and deny there's a problem when its talked about, even going so far as trying to shut down any discussion about it and trying to block any attempt to fix anything. Democrats might be racist but at least they try to face up to it and admit its wrong.

this isn't about what biden did, its about what conservatives from both sides did, the voting for trump because they hated obama after the recession screwed them over but made it about race, probably saying # like "we never shouldve voted for a n*****, cant trust them with anything" or other terrible stuff.

stop talking Russian propaganda, you seem to forget about the Russian Nazis putin doesn't seem to mind.

again, not about biden, stop repeating the propaganda prompt. im saying Republican voters are kissing Russian ass and acting against our interests, at least Democrats are staying loyal to America and our citizens, unlike traitor Republicans who sold out to an enemy state because they hate others so much they cant think stright.
edit on 21-5-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

crying racism is such a weak ass move. It's like using that as the excuse it's so hard to do anything. The world bends over backwards to elevate the minority, and it's totally ignored because the victim card is easier to play.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join