It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As usual, the left guilty of what they accuse others of

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

just gonna throw this out there

Is it ... plausable, that the FBI let this information out to create a distraction to the Clinton/Epstein ties...

Would this be easier to "manage"?

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: namehere

no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years, especially after that nationwide crackdown on extremist militias.

So they didn't want a racist, and elected another racist.

Kerry,Brandon,Clinton-the current cabinet ALL voted to go in Afghanistan,and were for over a decade the party of antiwar.

Until came along Ukraine and now it's they've never met a NATZEE they didn't like.

As to 'despotic imperialism' America ESPECIALLY team whackamole Brandon ARE THE LAST PEOPLE To whine about it.

Democrats are indeed also racist and benefit from white privilege just as much as any Republican, but here's the thing, they are aware and are trying to change not only themselves but all of society to make everyone equal. Republicans are not aware and deny there's a problem when its talked about, even going so far as trying to shut down any discussion about it and trying to block any attempt to fix anything. Democrats might be racist but at least they try to face up to it and admit its wrong.

this isn't about what biden did, its about what conservatives from both sides did, the voting for trump because they hated obama after the recession screwed them over but made it about race, probably saying # like "we never shouldve voted for a n*****, cant trust them with anything" or other terrible stuff.

stop talking Russian propaganda, you seem to forget about the Russian Nazis putin doesn't seem to mind.

again, not about biden, stop repeating the propaganda prompt. im saying Republican voters are kissing Russian ass and acting against our interests, at least Democrats are staying loyal to America and our citizens, unlike traitor Republicans who sold out to an enemy state because they hate others so much they cant think stright.

cant think stright.

Gonna need to call Fedex to unpack this thread.
God I hope you don't think this way.
Turn off politics, for your own sanity
dude

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

I know this is off topic here but the swamp/deep state will never ever be controlled or shut down in as any effort to object marks citizens or leaders as enemies of the state - kind of like protesting in the USSR. My personal worry isn't anyone doing what they accuse others of doing. It's being singled out for supporting who they are accusing.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

just gonna throw this out there

Is it ... plausable, that the FBI let this information out to create a distraction to the Clinton/Epstein ties...

Would this be easier to "manage"?

I think they managed that as it was coming out. Their first try at just pretending it wasn't real. And it was a resounding success. If they could just make it so it was legal for the MSM to spew propaganda.......

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

I know this is off topic here but the swamp/deep state will never ever be controlled or shut down in as any effort to object marks citizens or leaders as enemies of the state - kind of like protesting in the USSR. My personal worry isn't anyone doing what they accuse others of doing. It's being singled out for supporting who they are accusing.

an "I'm with HER" bumper sticker should fix you right up.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

If you use this site, or twitter, or facebook ect., your already singled out and on some sort of list

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years, especially after that nationwide crackdown on extremist militias.

Kerry,Brandon,Clinton-the current cabinet ALL voted to go in Afghanistan,and were for over a decade the party of antiwar.

Until came along Ukraine and now it's they've never met a NATZEE they didn't like.

As to 'despotic imperialism' America ESPECIALLY team whackamole Brandon ARE THE LAST PEOPLE To whine about it.

Democrats are indeed also racist and benefit from white privilege just as much as any Republican, but here's the thing, they are aware and are trying to change not only themselves but all of society to make everyone equal. Republicans are not aware and deny there's a problem when its talked about, even going so far as trying to shut down any discussion about it and trying to block any attempt to fix anything. Democrats might be racist but at least they try to face up to it and admit its wrong.

this isn't about what biden did, its about what conservatives from both sides did, the voting for trump because they hated obama after the recession screwed them over but made it about race, probably saying # like "we never shouldve voted for a n*****, cant trust them with anything" or other terrible stuff.

stop talking Russian propaganda, you seem to forget about the Russian Nazis putin doesn't seem to mind.

again, not about biden, stop repeating the propaganda prompt. im saying Republican voters are kissing Russian ass and acting against our interests, at least Democrats are staying loyal to America and our citizens, unlike traitor Republicans who sold out to an enemy state because they hate others so much they cant think stright.

We will never all be 'equal'. It's BULL , used as a means to divide and conquer. Typical Marxist terms: inclusion, equality, and diversity. Used to point out differences between people, so to divide. How can we all ever be truly 'equal' , and what is this 'equal' you talk about ? My loved ones value me far above any stranger. A dentist will make more money (rightfully) than a cashier . Are those differences you want to eradicate? Or is this about skin color ? Because this just doesn't make sense at all. Sounds righteous to me .

Oh and in the eyes of the 1%ers (whom are behind 'equality inclusion and diversity' ) , you /me (the 99%) are vermin and will NEVER be seen as equal to them
edit on 21-5-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yes mate. It’s not the fact that he and his husband f*cked with everything from health insurance to school lunches.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

We will never all be 'equal'. It's BULL , used as a means to divide and conquer. Typical Marxist terms: inclusion, equality, and diversity. Used to point out differences between people, so to divide. How can we all ever be truly 'equal' , and what is this 'equal' you talk about ? My loved ones value me far above any stranger. A dentist will make more money (rightfully) than a cashier . Are those differences you want to eradicate? Or is this about skin color ? Because this just doesn't make sense at all. Sounds righteous to me .

A PERFECT example of this is Bush Jr.'s "No child left behind"
All of a sudden it wasn't about leaving kids behind, or making sure that every kids got an "equal" education, but preventing those who could excel from doing it.
In fact, that's the time when education declined across the country because of all the new testing standards
edit on 21pm31600000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years

I got eye problems .
I can't see that making sense when a good portion of other races voted for Obama .
I did , the first time .

BTW , you seemed to have proven the point of the thread ...
edit on 5/21/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And, of course, it also doesn't explain how Rubio, Cruz, and Carson all ran so well on the Republican side of things, especially when you consider that about the only options Democrats had were old and white both. Anything minority was quickly eliminated from the field in favor of HILLARY, the anointed.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Good comment! I wonder myself about the underdog factor. He gets a lot of sympathetic support with people that want fair play. I find myself defending him all the time, because what they say and do is so outrageous. I've always taken up for the one that everyone hates. I think there are many like me.

But, I am not a Trump fan, his personality and ego are his own worst enemy and that isn't ever going to change. He rubs people wrong. People seem to start out supporting him and trying to work with him, then they just can't take it, and thats why it seems people turn on him. Like Barr. The list is long.

Ivanka and Jared are out. Melania seems lukewarm to nah.

I started out a strong supporter, but I now want him to hand the reigns to someone else. RIght now I like Scott/DeSantis, DeSantis/Scott. In that order because it will work better, and DeSantis makes a good bad cop. While Scott will butter people up. And bring in the minority vote.

But everyone that isn't Trump is a RINO. I don't know. I like Scotts platform. Tough on border. That's my top issue.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I think it's time for someone else. I'd like it to be DeSantis.

Of course, I wasn't a Trump person until the primaries left me no choice. I didn't hate him and he did plenty of good things while he was there.

His personality didn't bother me in the sense that historically, there have been plenty of good leaders who have been jerks: Ceasar, Churchill, Patton, Lombardi, all people who were good at leading but abrasive. Sometimes, that's just what you need even if you don't particularly like it.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

You’re not wrong… but they’re cowards… all of them… with out their armies and police forces and to put it bluntly bullies with badges they’ll cower until they die… and that day is coming…

How many people do you figure are going to protect these sniveling little bitches if they get nothing out of it… there are people with a conscience protecting them… for now… and a day will come when the door to the ivory towers are throw wide open and the angry mobs get their pounds of flesh…

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Oh and in the eyes of the 1%ers (whom are behind 'equality inclusion and diversity' ) , you /me (the 99%) are vermin and will NEVER be seen as equal to them

Which is why they need to be exterminated like the plague ridden vermin they are…

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
So the Durham Report shows us that it was Clinton, not Trump, who colluded with Russians. She projected her corruption onto Trump to deflect from herself. The FBI knew the truth, but operated with deception and malice for Clinton. This may be the most shocking discovery in American history since the conspiracy around the JFK assassination.

At least, one would think so...

What's maddening to me is how Donald Trump had frickin 4...FOUR Attorney Generals who didn't try to stop..well...NOT A DAMN THING being done that was large-scale wrong/illegal inside the U.S..

And here we have Dementia Joe and his darlin Garland cancelling investigations into a certainly guilty HUNTER Biden, while telling Congress and Republicans, "Too Damn Bad. What are you going to do about it? HA HA HA!"

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years

I got eye problems .
I can't see that making sense when a good portion of other races voted for Obama .
I did , the first time .

BTW , you seemed to have proven the point of the post ....

Progressives never bothered to check if there was an expiration date on their race cards… but there were… and as soon as they pull it out you immediately know they’re an idiot… which is why I love free speech… let’s you know who you do t even have to waste a second of your time on…

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

And, of course, it also doesn't explain how Rubio, Cruz, and Carson all ran so well on the Republican side of things, especially when you consider that about the only options Democrats had were old and white both. Anything minority was quickly eliminated from the field in favor of HILLARY, the anointed.

Just look at all the flat out racist crap PedoPete has said in the last year let alone the rest of his life… the leader of their party might as well be the head of the KKK but it’s ok… cause he’s on their side… ain’t that right Corn Pop… uhhhh… Corn Pop… where’d ya go Corn Pop… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

no, trump has a base because many Americans are racist and hated the fact that a black man was president for 8 years, especially after that nationwide crackdown on extremist militias. if mccain had been president for those 8 years Republicans would still be normal and there's no way trump would've stood a chance in 2016, conservatives wouldn't be acting out on paranoid delusions and conspiracy theories would still be seen as crazy people talk, we'd still be in afghanistan and they'd be gung ho about it calling anti-war talk tree hugging hippie leftist communist talk while mocking Democrats. its become upside down wacky world since trump and now Republicans sound like leftist communists and their anti American imperialism rhetoric, even defending Russian despotic imperialism.

How come you are not aware that calling everyone a racist is not the way to win. That's why there is a need to resort to stealing and rigging. The old racist sexist homophobe xenophobe argument is losing its power.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I’d go with Ron Paul/Rand Paul… Ron Paul/Ted Cruz… Trump/Ron or Rand Paul… I don’t mind Trump as President because now he has an ax to grind… and I really do believe (and hope and friggin pray) head are literally going to roll…

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join