It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As usual, the left guilty of what they accuse others of

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

And, of course, it also doesn't explain how Rubio, Cruz, and Carson all ran so well on the Republican side of things, especially when you consider that about the only options Democrats had were old and white both. Anything minority was quickly eliminated from the field in favor of HILLARY, the anointed.

Absolutely .

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The left have always screamed the loudest about the things they are most guilty of. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if real criminal investigators, not the FBI, were to find evidence of wrongdoing in virtually every area in which the left accused Trump of some impropriety. Their screaming is like a road map of their criminal enterprise.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And here we have Dementia Joe and his darlin Garland cancelling investigations into a certainly guilty HUNTER Biden, while telling Congress and Republicans, "Too Damn Bad. What are you going to do about it? HA HA HA!"

That got washed under the rug a long time ago, Kerry and his ilk knew, his step son got arrested for it and a third party did time, the SS knew, they were assigned to his detail on overseas trips, DHS knows, All the members of the house finance committee know...
years from now we will find out the truth about the russian invasion of ukraine and the bidens will be front and center
www.documentcloud.org... Finance-Joint-Report-on-Hunter-Biden

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

DeSantis needs watching, every time you hear a controversy over some bill that he signs, there is an EO you don't hear much about, that help him cover his financial tracks and avoid oversight, plus, like clinton his wife is the power base behind the scenes.
edit on 21pm31800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Doesn't matter much anymore.

They're driving us off a cliff, and they've dropped the hammer.

Even if we make to 2024, there will be some reason to cancel or postpone the elections.

The regime will not give up power.

You said it correctly those in power will not give it up.
Many of us here have been saying that for quite some time where something like power corrupts.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

So what were HRC's or her campaign's connection to Russia besides Charles Dolan Jr.?

I agree his involvement is murky because at one point he was trying expose some of the Steele dossier as false, but evidently was responsible for some of it as well.

But did HRC's campaign manager work for the Kremlin-backed Ukrainian candidate? Was she involved in a deal for a Clinton Tower in Moscow. Did she sell a run-down Palm Beach estate to a Russian oligarch that nearly doubled her investment of $54 million?

You and Victor Davis Hanson pull out the one person tied to HRC's campaign and Russia, and then claim that she was the one with a connection to Russia, totally disregarding the litany of Trump connections. That's what you right wingers do, not us liberals. In one of the multitude of threads who have made on this topic, I linked to and quoted an article that gave many, many Trump and Trump campaign connections to Russia and more precisely many to the Kremlin, but you're continuing with your whack-a-mole thread making, making multiple threads on the same subject, evidently in an attempt to avoid anyone calling you out on the BS, spin and double standards you and your sources have, rather than keeping it all in one thread, as well as trying to blanket the politics forums with your propaganda, including your false claims that liberals are hypocritical in their criticisms of Trump.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Doesn't matter much anymore.

They're driving us off a cliff, and they've dropped the hammer.

Even if we make to 2024, there will be some reason to cancel or postpone the elections.

The regime will not give up power.

Postpone or cancel the 2024 elections you say? Just like Obama took all your guys' guns when he was president, right?

I'm going to go out on a really thick limb here and state categorically that the elections will occur on time.

And liberals and the center are not driving you off a cliff, it's your right wing politicians with their kookie conspiracies, mendacity and policies that are counter to the majority of Americans' views, that are driving you off the political cliff. That and your decreasing demographic size, which is one of the main things eating at you folks.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

I linked to and quoted an article that gave many, many Trump and Trump campaign connections to Russia and more precisely many to the Kremlim

Trump-Putin connections
Was that this article?
I have linked that before as well when presented the HSGAC report a while back.
i said it earlier and ill say it again
This two party revolving door of division and lies needs to come to an end
They literally cant even stand on their own accomplishments anymore, its just demonization and division and hope the voters are dumb AF

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

so you have a "But whatabout Trump" again? I'm literally shocked. Again.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Im pretty much Scott/DeSantis, ideally. I'd take the ticket the otherway also, but I think the strongest is Scott on the top. He has such a positive outlook. It's going to be very hard for the left to attack him. DeSantis can be the bad cop to his good cop.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Have any of them announced they are running?

Trump lost once and will lose again. The whole race between Biden and Trump and a do-over of the last 7 years is just too toxic for us to stand as a nation, I fear.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Its not so much the connections with Russia, its using the connections to commit dirty tricks against political opponents to help your own campaign, using the power of incumbancy (Obama) to weaponize the IC and other nefarious purposes, vs doing some real estate deals.

It's all in what you do with your foreign connections.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ive been hearing for decades that oh, they will cancel the elections. If the pandemic didn't cancel the elections, I don't see what would. Both sides have used it to stoke fear, tho'.

That shrinking demographic you speak of, well, my gen is passing, and the next gen will inherit the countries politics. The world will be shaped to their vision, and I wish them all the best. But it's not like I dont have many fears for the outcome for my grands. I hope and pray they have long happy and FREE lives.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Have any of them announced they are running?

Trump lost once and will lose again. The whole race between Biden and Trump and a do-over of the last 7 years is just too toxic for us to stand as a nation, I fear.

None aside from Trump… just a “wish list” in no particular order… Ron Paul is one of the most brilliant public servants we’ve had in the last century at least… but he’s a hardcore danger to the 1% of numbnuts trying to destroy us all…

He’s like the Tesla of politics…

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Ive been hearing for decades that oh, they will cancel the elections. If the pandemic didn't cancel the elections, I don't see what would. Both sides have used it to stoke fear, tho'.

That shrinking demographic you speak of, well, my gen is passing, and the next gen will inherit the countries politics. The world will be shaped to their vision, and I wish them all the best. But it's not like I dont have many fears for the outcome for my grands. I hope and pray they have long happy and FREE lives.

They did in effect “cancel” the 2020 elections because they used the mail in trash as a means to install who they wanted and in some parts tried keeping the “maskless unvaxxed” out of the polls… it wasn’t the “martial law” type deal a good amount of people have been expecting for the last two decades but it had the same effect…

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What might they do this time to remain in power?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

I linked to and quoted an article that gave many, many Trump and Trump campaign connections to Russia and more precisely many to the Kremlim

Trump-Putin connections
Was that this article?
I have linked that before as well when presented the HSGAC report a while back.
i said it earlier and ill say it again
This two party revolving door of division and lies needs to come to an end
They literally cant even stand on their own accomplishments anymore, its just demonization and division and hope the voters are dumb AF

That was one of two articles I linked. The one you cited lists a number of persons, whereas the other article primarily discussed what actions and financial connections Trump, his campaign and campaign manager had with Russia. It is here:

Trump couldn't possibly be a Russian asset...could he?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary had plenty of Russian contacts: www.thetimes.co.uk...

i think we saw that with uranium1

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so you have a "But whatabout Trump" again? I'm literally shocked. Again.

No, my point was that you and Victor Davis Hanson, had one example of an HRC tie to an American who worked in Russia and had worked for the Russian Federation, whereas there are multiple -- as in many -- connections between Trump and his campaign, and Russia, yet you two fail to address them because that would belie your claim that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was unwarranted, and that you want to spin the matter as liberals/Democrats being hypocritical.

Claiming I am using whataboutism here is a crock of poo too. This investigation by Durham concerned an investigation of Trump and his campaign, and whether it was legit or not, so multiple examples of circumstantial evidence linking him to Russia are entirely germane to whether there was sufficient information to warrant an investigation of him and and his campaign.

Durham found this matter involving Charles Dolan Jr. and ties to the Clinton campaign, which seems a legit thing to do, and I didn't dismiss it, but rather acknowledged it in one my posts, but also made the point that it was kinda weird because Dolan was possibly involved with contributing to the Steele dossier, but was also involved in trying to disparage it.

But you and Hanson try to make it sound as if this one connection outweighs all the Trump-Russia connections. This thread was the first I heard of this guy Dolan and his connections to the HRC campaign with regard to the Steele dossier. Had you heard anything about him and his ties to the HRC campaign before Fox News and VDH brought it to your attention?

I've already acknowledged multiple times in these whack-a-mole, multiple threads of yours on the Durham investigation that the Steele dossier is hinky and that it came about as opposition research by the HRC campaign, as have various liberal/msm news sources. So the fact that we all weren't aware of this specific person ties to the dossier, and didn't make a big deal out of it is an intentional case of omission, and makes us guilty of what the right does? I don't think so. The fact that you and VDH can't acknowledge all the circumstantial evidence tying Trump and his campaign to Russia did in fact warrant an investigation of Trump and company is the most telling matter in this thread.

What did Dolan contribute to the Steele dossier? He apparently regurgitated some information he heard on TV to an investigator involved with the Steele dossier, but mis-sourced it, saying he heard it from a GOP friend over drinks. There is some suspicion that he may have contributed other information, but no specifics that I can find.

Dolan also testified that the information he sent to Danchenko was “substantially similar” to the material in the Steele dossier, but that he didn’t realize the information he passed along to Danchenko was used in it until Durham’s team showed him.

Clinton crony Charles Dolan Jr. lied about source of Steele dossier claim

And offering information discrediting the dossier to Tucker Carlson, which he did do, doesn't seem to be any big favor to the HRC campaign:

A spin doctor with ties to Russia allegedly fed the Steele dossier before fighting to discredit it

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

PM4U

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh my goodness, what a funny thread.

You know you're on target when the only rebuttal is racism and white privilege. I envision a bank of any communists sitting at a Starbucks pounding away on their tiny laptops sipping their vegan soy latte's.

I wonder (not that we'll ever know) how much damage was done to our country by Hillary Clinton and her server and alliances to foreign powers.

What I do know is that Biden is owned by the same folks so what we're seeing now is what would have happened had Hillary won the presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join