It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford Joining Budweiser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

I am very much awake, but not "woke". Is that the problem you have with me, is that I don't buy into this whole "woke" made up BS?

You are free to buy into whatever you want to, just stop insulting ATS members who have a different opinion.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I don't recall ever saying it does. Was I talking in my sleep again?

Okay, now that we agree that gay people can buy stuff, why shouldn't companies advertise to them?

Getting a reasonable reply, without an insult, from this member is like pulling teeth.

link   

So you're saying that companies have to start advertising to every single group that exists? I don't know of any company that has that much budget for their marketing departments.

Should all companies just stick to advertising to trailer trash rednecks?

I hate to break it to you, but queer folk exist and they don't have to hide anymore. Companies are going to include them in their advertising.

link   

I am not insulting anyone. If you feel insulted, that is on you for getting your feelz hurt.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes, because everyone who drinks BL is a "trailer trash redneck"? That is not very "woke" of you to say

They have been around longer than you and I, everyone know sit. Don't expect special treatment for being a human being, just like the rest of us.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Who am I insulting?

Clearly it bothers you enough to say I am "insulting" someone

Why are you calling LordA not being "woke" and when did LordA claim only rednecks drink Bud Light?

Maybe this - "Should all companies just stick to advertising to trailer trash rednecks?"

Not only do you make up things members here didn't post but you have to preface it with what some here consider to be an insult. Do you get it?

None of what I am saying is made up

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Who am I insulting?

Clearly it bothers you enough to say I am "insulting" someone

Why are you calling LordA not being "woke" and when did LordA claim only rednecks drink Bud Light?

Maybe this - "Should all companies just stick to advertising to trailer trash rednecks?"

Not only do you make up things members here didn't post but you have to preface it with what some here consider to be an insult. Do you get it?

None of what I am saying is made up

Why didn't you answer his/her question? What should the beer company do now?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The same thing that they have been doing for years, making and selling beer. Not being a political tool

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The same thing that they have been doing for years, making and selling beer. Not being a political tool

Why are people's gender and sexual choices being made political? What happened to individual freedom and human dignity?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Making a big stink, out of the blue, about being a supporter of trans people, is a HUGE political stunt. Especially when it is done in such a poor way and around the same time as all other companies are doing the same thing and making themselves look just as bad.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is Ford Joining Budweiser

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.
edit on Fri May 19 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That is not very "woke" of you to say

Never claimed to be.

originally posted by: PorkChop96They have been around longer than you and I, everyone know sit. Don't expect special treatment for being a human being, just like the rest of us.

Is every demographic that is included in advertising getting special treatment? Or just the ones that you don't like?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They are the only demographic that expect the special treatment.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Why are people's gender and sexual choices being made political?

This here is the big question. It absolutely should not be political, but here we are.
edit on 19-5-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They are the only demographic that expect the special treatment.

WHAT special treatment? Two rainbow colored vehicles in 25 years, and a single pack of beer?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Because they make it political

(post by LordAhriman removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join