It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motion Filed in the US House to EXPEL ADAM SCHIFF for Committing HIGH TREASON.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: dandandat2

a reply to: RazorV66

So you are denying that the Democrats lied about everything to do with Trump-Russia?

Yeah, I am denying that the Democrats lied about everything to do with Trump-Russia.

The specific citation in the OP, indicting Adam Schiff, is a "paraphrase" and easily falls under the Speech and Debate Clause. As does Jim Jordon and his "paraphrasing".

Ot course the Democrats didn't lie about everything Trump-Russia ... there is in fact a country called Russia and a President named Donald Trump.

LOL Good one!

There's also a thing called the Mueller Report.

Are you listing failures now?

Good on ya, afterall weve been paying for them.

In her mind, not a failure, but a scathing indictment of Trump and GOP. And all evidence against the Bidens, Clintons, Obamas ….. = “nuh uh did not !”
edit on 18-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1
Pelosi was never held to account, and neither was Maxine Waters., so I am hesitant to think much will come of this. It would be a good start if something did, though!

There was never a motion by the MAJORITY PARTY to Expel Maxine or Nancy. What Adam Schiff did was damaging to America.

Are you saying Pelosi, Waters, Warren, and so many others weren't damaging to America with their rhetoric?

This just shows how the 'good ol' boys' club operates. There certainly was more than enough reason and evidence to go after them, which is why going after Schiff only means he's political fodder because he isn't high enough on the ladder to gain protection from both parties.

You forgot one possibility for Devin Nunes' silence; he's in lock-step to brings American citizens under total government control, as quite a few other Republicans seem to be. A really big clue is to watch how they vote on issues, which few people seem to do.

Devin Nunes has been out of politics/ govt for more than a year.

Funny how the revolving door works in politics-they leave for a position of power in a corrupt corporation, then come back again with lucrative political positions. He'll be back....

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Maybe this will help you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Probably not though....

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Was wondering how it would be spun by morons to whatabout Trump.

You didn't disappoint.

If you consider pointing out factual fallacies in the OP's post, as well has pointing out the massive double standard you Trump lovers have at every turn as being moronic, then "moron" does mean what you think it does.

But hey, thanks for the ad hominem attack (par for the course for you right wingers) and no substantive argument to refute anything I wrote. You just proved that you got jack to counter my argument. But of course you get a bunch of stars from your fellow travelers lacking critical thinking skills. #sad #moronic

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundsofmadness

originally posted by: MrInquisitive
a reply to: carewemust

Did Schiff (whom I don't care for much since he lied in favor of the Iraq War in 2003) say anything about Russian ties to the Trump campaign before the 2016 election? If so, please provide a source; otherwise this is complete BS. Never mind that even if he said such a thing before the election it wouldn't be treason. Why do right wingers keep making this specious claim. The definition of treason in the US constitution:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Was Schiff helping ISIS at the time? No. End of treason debate.

But back to what Schiff said, when he said it and why he said it. He said there was evidence of collusion, which he got from US intelligence sources. That he was possibly given inaccurate information or circumstantial evidence doesn't mean he made the assertions in bad faith. The first instance of his bringing this matter to public seems to be in March, 2017, so he wasn't attempting to keep Trump from becoming president. He wasn't even suggesting impeachment for this reason. He did, however, want an investigation, which came to pass and which did not find evidence of this. Investigations don't always pan out. Ask John Durham how his two court cases in the investigation of the Cross Fire Hurricane investigation went (unanimous not guilty verdicts).

But are you also suggesting that even the very act of accusing the sitting president of possible wrongdoing is itself somehow criminal and worthy of kicking Schiff out of congress? Then what do you have to say about Trump longstanding "birther" campaign of pushing the meme of the fake Obama birth certificate, and that he was born in Kenya?

As for a politician getting in trouble for telling lies (it's not in anyway proven that Schiff lied about what he thought was true), then your guy Trump has hell to pay. He lied from day one of his presidency, claiming his inauguration crowd was the biggest ever. He lied about having an actual plan to replace Obama care. He lied about details of that one hurricane -- you know where he drew his own lines with a Sharpee on the weather map -- which could have caused people to take improper actions concerning it. He lied about his call to Zelenksy. He never told us what he said in private with Putin. He claims that coal is clean and that wind farms cause cancer. Then there's that old chestnut concerning the 2020 election which he continues to lie about to this day. Then there is the worst one of all, that Covid wasn't a big deal, and that it would be gone before Easter 2021. Talk about a lie that hurt the American people! He has been documented to have told over 15,000 lies to the American people, and you're getting your dander up about what Schiff said, which he in all likelihood thought was true, and may still be true, just not proven. It has been proven, however, that Paul Manafort gave Trump polling data for swing states to Russia, so in that way the Trump campaign was cooperating with Russia, and Schiff was right as rain.

LOL well Mr inquisitive said its the end of the debate so that it we can go home now

Wow, another compelling argument from a right wing Trump sycophant. Where did I say it was the end of the debate? I only said that the claim that Schiff committed treason is totally fallacious and erroneous, and explained why. Go ahead, attempt to argue that Trump didn't lie over and over to the American people. Prove that Schiff told the US people things that he knew to be untrue. I'm open to reasoned debate. Just not impressed by "LOL" replies such as yours.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I'm Sorry , " They " Made Me Do It !

LOL , Man , that is a Classic ! Gotta put that in a Time Capsule for Future Generations
!

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Wow…..it didn’t take long.

Normal people, please refer to my 1st post in this thread.

Here is one of the Liberals ignoring the facts while deflecting incoherently.

No one projects like you right wingers. What facts am I ignoring? The US constitution and its definition of treason, a term used in the title of this thread?

Show something that proves Adam Schiff said something false regarding the Russian investigation. All the OP has is a claim that McCarthy alleges that the Durham report show that Schiff lied. Give us the specifics rather than just launching ad hominem attacks against people who disagree with your right wing group think. I admit that I don't spend much time online looking at forum boards, but I have never seen such moronic group think in my life. Obviously you got nothing besides such pathetic rhetoric to respond to the points I make. Give us some facts, i.e. put up or shut up.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

You didn't disappoint.

Is that all you got out of MrInquisitive's excellent historical truths? And why dismiss bad behaviour on only one side?

Why indeed dismiss bad behavior from the big kahuna on their side? Evidently because they think their guy can do no wrong, and that only their political opponents are capable of it. Extreme cognitive dissonance. That and they make unsubstantiated attacks on their opponents that they can't back up with facts. They learn this rhetorical method from the RW pundits they watch and listen to, and think that it works outside of their RW echo chambers.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

As for a politician getting in trouble for telling lies (it's not in anyway proven that Schiff lied about what he thought was true), then your guy Trump has hell to pay.

Jim Jordon is right behind Trump, in the liar's line.

So you are denying that the Democrats lied about everything to do with Trump-Russia?
You are denying that the Clinton campaign paid for the lies about Trump-Russia?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Before giving you a simple yes or no answer to your question, how about you try giving some specifics of what the Democrats lied about in reference to the Trump-Russia investigation? And please don't tie all Democrats to the HRC campaign.

Yes, the HRC campaign commissioned the Steele Dossier, which had a lot of hinky information without any other sources to confirm. It was based on raw intelligence. Was it intentionally lying on the HRC campaign's part? That's a lot harder to say.

You right wing folk take some information and twist it into the most extreme line of thinking. But you only do so with your political opponents. You accept anything your politicians say, and never critically question them. In fact, you take their spin, and make it even worse. And then you have the gall to label all of your opponents of having some kind of derangement syndrome just because they question your unsubstantiated claims.
edit on 18-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: broke single para into three

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Wow…..it didn’t take long.

Normal people, please refer to my 1st post in this thread.

Here is one of the Liberals ignoring the facts while deflecting incoherently.

No one projects like you right wingers. What facts am I ignoring? The US constitution and its definition of treason, a term used in the title of this thread?

Show something that proves Adam Schiff said something false regarding the Russian investigation. All the OP has is a claim that McCarthy alleges that the Durham report show that Schiff lied. Give us the specifics rather than just launching ad hominem attacks against people who disagree with your right wing group think. I admit that I don't spend much time online looking at forum boards, but I have never seen such moronic group think in my life. Obviously you got nothing besides such pathetic rhetoric to respond to the points I make. Give us some facts, i.e. put up or shut up.

“And the fact that a candidate for president and now president of the United States would not only not stand up and resist Russian interference in our election but would welcome it goes well beyond anything Nixon did.“

The “FACT”

Not “the evidence”, or “it appears from evidence or the Mueller report suggests”

But THE FACT

This is only one example that didn’t take long to find

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm glad others are willing to engage with and teach you how the world operates. I don't have the patience. I show up, post a thread for the world to see, and move on.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They NEVER Learn...............

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You didn't disappoint.

Is that all you got out of MrInquisitive's excellent historical truths? And why dismiss bad behaviour on only one side?

Why indeed dismiss bad behavior from the big kahuna on their side? Evidently because they think their guy can do no wrong, and that only their political opponents are capable of it. Extreme cognitive dissonance. That and they make unsubstantiated attacks on their opponents that they can't back up with facts. They learn this rhetorical method from the RW pundits they watch and listen to, and think that it works outside of their RW echo chambers.

ATS gives out awards like "Gold Contributor" type of thing. If there was an award for the effort you are putting in in this thread and the patience you are showing in the face of this nonsense, it would be called "Gold ATS Warrior for Truth".
edit on q00000036531America/Chicago0404America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As for a politician getting in trouble for telling lies (it's not in anyway proven that Schiff lied about what he thought was true), then your guy Trump has hell to pay.

Jim Jordon is right behind Trump, in the liar's line.

You are denying that the Clinton campaign paid for the lies about Trump-Russia?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Before giving you a simple yes or no answer to your question, how about you try giving some specifics of what the Democrats lied about in reference to the Trump-Russia investigation? And please don't tie all Democrats to the HRC campaign.

Yes, the HRC campaign commissioned the Steele Dossier, which had a lot of hinky information without any other sources to confirm. It was based on raw intelligence. Was it intentionally lying on the HRC campaign's part? That's a lot harder to say.

You right wing folk take some information and twist it into the most extreme line of thinking. But you only do so with your political opponents. You accept anything your politicians say, and never critically question them. In fact, you take their spin, and make it even worse. And then you have the gall to label all of your opponents of having some kind of derangement syndrome just because they question your unsubstantiated claims.

In short:
WOOHOO!
GO TEAM!
PLAY BALL!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You didn't disappoint.

ATS gives out awards like "Gold Contributor" type of thing. If there was an award for the effort you are putting in in this thread and the patience you are showing in the face of this nonsense, it would be called "Gold ATS Warrior for Truth".

I would think an "All Srar Team Player", would be a more appropriate reward.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It is a psychiatric pandemic that has gone intentionally un-diagnosed due to corrupt evil elite politicians and powerbrokers.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

You didn't disappoint.

I would think an "All Srar Team Player", would be a more appropriate reward.

Those interactions were not team-based at all. He was in his own corner successfully blocking punches.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
If we are talking about the post by Mrinquisitive, they are clearly justifying their team by pointing out what their team (actually both teams), are guilty of.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
If we are talking about the post by Mrinquisitive, they are clearly justifying their team by pointing out what their team (actually both teams), are guilty of.

There is no teamwork here.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That's all there is here, quint.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join