It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motion Filed in the US House to EXPEL ADAM SCHIFF for Committing HIGH TREASON.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wednesday, May 17, 2023

After years of fabricating LIES that damaged U.S. President Donald Trump, thereby damaging the United States of America, Leading Democrat Congressman ADAM SCHIFF of California, has finally, officially, been exposed as a heartless, callous, evil, Treasonous LIAR.

The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, of which Adam Schiff is a member, has very harsh words for the Congressman...

According to Rep. McCarthy, Special Counsel John Durham’s final report on Russian collusion proves that Schiff knowingly lied to the American people in an attempt to prevent Trump from becoming president.

"It raises the question about Adam Schiff, McCarthy said after reviewing Durham's bombshell report.

"Remember when Adam told the American public he had proof?

"Remember when he said he didn't know the whistleblower?

"What he put America through when he openly lied to us.

It raises questions about his character and WHETHER HE SHOULD BE IN CONGRESS.”
Source: twitter.com...

AND FURTHERMORE...

Florida Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna on Wednesday unveiled a resolution to remove California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff from Congress.

"Schiff lied to the American people. He used his position on House Intel to push a lie that cost American taxpayers millions of dollars," she wrote in a Tweet from her official account. "He is a dishonor to the House of Representatives."

On her personal account, Luna included a different statement in a post that included the resolution.

"Knowingly using your position on House Intel to push a lie that ripped apart our country, cost taxpayers millions of dollars, and authorized spying on a US President.... And then proceeding to double down on the lie within days of the Durham report coming out, makes you unfit for office. Ethics should investigate," she insisted.
More at: justthenews.com...
And: twitter.com...

ADAM SCHIFF's TREASON Against America -vs- GEORGE SANTOS's LIES for Personal Enrichment.

DEMOCRATS think what George Santos did is worse than what Adam Schiff has done!

What kind of DERANGEMENT do psychiatrists assign to Democrat's way of thinking?

-CareWeMust

+8 more 
posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Pelosi was never held to account, and neither was Maxine Waters., so I am hesitant to think much will come of this. It would be a good start if something did, though!

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If nothing comes of this and other recent facts, America is lost.
I really think Schiff would be a good start to TREASON Hearings!

Let's Go American Patriotism! Let's GO!

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright,
With freedom's holy light,
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God our King."

edit on 5 17 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you watch what he said, McCarthy stated that Schiff and Santos should be passed to the House Ethics for investigation.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm Sorry , " They " Made Me Do It !

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Pelosi was never held to account, and neither was Maxine Waters., so I am hesitant to think much will come of this. It would be a good start if something did, though!

There was never a motion by the MAJORITY PARTY to Expel Maxine or Nancy. What Adam Schiff did was damaging to America.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All the people that want santos out are going to jump on this bandwagon too, right?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
If nothing comes of this and other recent facts, America is lost.
I really think Schiff would be a good start to TREASON Hearings!

Let's Go American Patriotism! Let's GO!

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I think ADAM SCHIFF is a mobster who, up till brave Republicans arrived, scared and intimidated both Democrats and Republicans in Congress.

When Adam Schiff would come to the microphones after every hearing and "hint" at all the damning evidence the Intelligence Committee continued to learn about Trump colluding with Russia, I would look at Devin Nunes to see his reaction. Devin Nunes was the LEADER of the House Intelligence Committee at the time, because Republicans held the majority in Congress during 2017 and 2018. Nunes would just stand there silently...which told me that maybe Adam Schiff REALLY DID HAVE SOME EVIDENCE.

Now I know that either Intel Chair Devin Nunes was allowing Schiff to braid his own hanging rope, or, Nunes was afraid of Adam Schiff.

I'm hoping it was the former, and not the ladder.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If you watch what he said, McCarthy stated that Schiff and Santos should be passed to the House Ethics for investigation.

Santos was referred to an "Ethics Panel" earlier this evening. George Santos voted with the majority, to refer himself.

Source: rollcall.com...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That’s the million dollar question.

Just look at all the Dem supporters here on ATS.
When confronted with 100% verifiable facts on whatever the subject of the thread is, they will always deny those facts or dance around them or ignore them completely while deflecting incoherently.

Look at the way Liberals testify in front of Congress, they cannot answer a question with a straight answer 99% of the time.
It’s always some double talk.

That is a mental disorder.
I think psychiatrists need an extra 2 years in school to be able to correctly diagnose Liberal mental disorders because right now there are millions of them that slip through the cracks in the system and they are running around endangering normal people’s lives.
edit on 17-5-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
All the people that want santos out are going to jump on this bandwagon too, right?

When Adam Schiff is referred to the Ethics Panel, or a vote is taken to outright expel the traitor, it won't get much coverage by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYTimes, etc., because those anti-America outlets didn't even tell the public that John Durham determined there was NO Trump-Russia collusion.

To report action taken against Adam Schiff, 95% of the media will have to first explain the findings of Special Counsel John Durham.

Idiot Democrat media outlets are increasingly being forced to reveal how they covered up important news that didn't make Democrats look good.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Smart move. If I was Schiff I would demand an ethics investigation. It gives him a chance to bribe... I mean clear his name. Either way the is going to mess up his run for Senate.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That’s the million dollar question.

Just look at all the Dem supporters here on ATS.
When confronted with 100% verifiable facts on whatever the subject of the thread is, they will always deny those facts or dance around them or ignore them completely while deflecting incoherently.

Look at the way Liberals testify in front of Congress, they cannot answer a question with a straight answer 99% of the time.
It’s always some double talk.

That is a mental disorder.
I think psychiatrists need an extra 2 years in school to be able to correctly diagnose Liberal mental disorders because right now there are millions of them that slip through the cracks in the system and they are running around endangering normal people’s lives.

Hopefully, most Democrats will snap out of their delusional state and accept reality.

Those who don't, can begin preparing for either jail, the mental home, or the hereafter, depending on which destructive route they choose.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Smart move. If I was Schiff I would demand an ethics investigation. It gives him a chance to bribe... I mean clear his name. Either way the is going to mess up his run for Senate.

If the Ethics Panel's investigation of Adam Schiff is thorough enough, they will come across some really raunchy California activities that led to the death of at least 1 Black gay man.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Rumor mill has it that one of Pelosi's sons might pop up as well. Thats just a rumor though.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A DEFENSIVE ADAM SCHIFF SAYS HE WAS/IS NOT LYING!

A MAGA Republican Member of Congress just filed a motion to expel me from the U.S. House of Representatives.

I stood up to Donald Trump and held extreme MAGA forces accountable. Now they want payback.

They’ll go after anyone who defends the rule of law.
Source: twitter.com...

I hope Congress doesn't outright expel Schiff. A good thorough investigation that uncovers all the skeletons would help America most. (Others are involved.. Get Schiff...you get a few more VIPS)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yah but even if he’s found guilty, I would expect Joe and friends to squash any happenings.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Rumor mill has it that one of Pelosi's sons might pop up as well. Thats just a rumor though.

Paul Pelosi Jr. is associated with 5 investigations.

Source: nypost.com...

Paul Pelosi Sr. paid damages after hurting another driver, while he was driving drunk last year. A few months later, his friend came over at 2am and hammered him.

If Paul Senior and Paul Junior have "problems", you can bet that Nancy is not "normal" either. One day, Congress will act to unseal the "Pelosi docs" that were locked away during the House Committee Investigation of the Jan 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Yah but even if he’s found guilty, I would expect Joe and friends to squash any happenings.

Not in this case. At least that is how I feel.
There are a lot of active duty service men and women that would agree to Schiffy boy should be tried for High Treason.

Either way, now he'll feel the pain of all that money he has WITHOUT A SECOND MOMENT OF ENJOYING THE FREEDOM OF BEING SUBCONSIOUSLY GUILTY.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Paul Pelosi Jr. is associated with 5 investigations.

Source: nypost.com...

Paul Pelosi Sr. paid damages after hurting another driver, while he was driving drunk last year. A few months later, his friend came over at 2am and hammered him.

If Paul Senior and Paul Junior have "problems", you can bet that Nancy is not "normal" either. One day, Congress will act to unseal the "Pelosi docs" that were locked away during the House Committee Investigation of the Jan 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

Either way, she is already "brain dead and anti-American".

<<   2  3  4 >>

join