It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel JOHN DURHAM Concludes the DOJ-FBI is Out To Get Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gothar
Thousands of documents, hundreds of interviews, 4 years of tax payer money and for what? FBI bad, democrats bad. Duh! Got anything else? Nope. Arrests? Recommendations? Nada. Just like a 2 year investigation of Trump. But not necessarily wasted....you folks believe it's something, right? Smoking gun? Proof positive? That's what it's actually for, that's what both investigations where for. They don't care what they tell you, as long as you all react.... exactly like you are.

Good job 👍

can you lay out how we all should be acting please. I know I'd like to make you proud.

Awww, baby cakes, you always make me proud!

Act any way you want and, although I may not agree with you, I will still support your right and everyone else's to say what they feel. However, let's not pretend that one side is better than the other. Big difference. It's why I am pissed they removed the mud pit. It wasn't for information at all, it was about feelings lol. Lots of feelings to express here, but not a lot folks grounded in reality IMO.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The really big story now coming into better focus, is that Barack Obama approved Hillary's plan by ordering his CIA and FBI to begin damaging candidate Donald Trump!

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

Weisman is right. The report doesn't make any recommendations for what can be changed.

Recommendations for changes depend on who's got authority to "suggest" 😁

FBI spox already lied today saying they've already made sufficient changes since the IG Reports 😁

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

So what's the plan to convince at least 100 million voters ? 😀

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh my, what a post. My only answer:- in Sherlock Holmes movies he nearly always says "It's elementary my dear Watson" and the answer should be "NO SHI# SHERLOCK".

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And all the people in prison from Jan. 6 charges.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Thousands of documents, hundreds of interviews, 4 years of tax payer money and for what? FBI bad, democrats bad. Duh! Got anything else? Nope. Arrests? Recommendations? Nada. Just like a 2 year investigation of Trump. But not necessarily wasted....you folks believe it's something, right? Smoking gun? Proof positive? That's what it's actually for, that's what both investigations where for. They don't care what they tell you, as long as you all react.... exactly like you are.

Good job 👍

It’s full of well documented, fully vetted evidence and proof.
Are you in right thread, discussing the same investigation as everyone else ?
Do you understand anything about this ?
Yeah, we’re pissed that the same people guilty of all these crimes are now criminally abusing the justice system instead of prosecuting the crimes. Big derp there…….

So was the Mueller report buuuut.....this one is somehow better because you believe your republican handlers and I'm sure are part of the "get the Democrats" club so prevalent in the posts on anything political in nature on ATS. As for my understanding (which is usually the first defense of those that worship, accuse the other side of ignorance), it's quite clear actually. However, I will admit, only got to about page 40 of 700 or so before it became..... familiar. Democrats and the Effa Beea Eyea were out to get Trump, but nothing was illegal. Sound familiar? Unless memory capabilities dropped sharply, you must remember another report where *gasp* nothing technically illegal was found. Democrats screamed and rabble rabbled while the Republicans clapped each other on the back and said "See? Nothing happened". Now we have a report, again nothing illegal, and the Republicans are screaming and rabble rabbling while the Democrats clap each other on the back and say "See? Nothing."

The real thing that boggles my mind, is that you folks KNOW you are puppets, led by your individual masters, and don't seem to care, seem to actually enjoy being spoon-fed information you don't have to personally vet and instead take your side "at their word". Gleefully engaging in confrontations and hateful speech against your fellow countryman, because hate is easier than understanding, because the puppet masters feed the MSM who in turn, feed your fears. Because those who claim others are brainwashed, are equally brainwashed. And to what end? You think one side will come out a winner? Somehow oppress the speech you don't like while still claiming your 1st amendment rights? Don't pretend you are somehow smarter or know more simply because of your political affiliation. Being a Democrat or Republican doesn't magically make you "better".

Mueller’s report said “we didn’t really find enough evidence but we’re sure he’s guilty anyway”.

Durham’s report has insane amounts of evidence for collusion, fraud, denial of many constitutional rights, election interference, misuse of govt functions and resources, and so on. Why he or anyone else won’t be bothered to approach the arrest / indictment for these things, is anybody’s guess.

Huge difference. But you aren’t rational or honest enough to admit it. Such is life.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just made this thread today. It's in the Mud Pit and all about how the link to the Biden business and Joe Biden has already been made, and it's all good to start impeachment. Come see us.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The really big story now coming into better focus, is that Barack Obama approved Hillary's plan by ordering his CIA and FBI to begin damaging candidate Donald Trump!

and that has been known for quite a while. I think your signature even hints at it.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name

originally posted by: Edumakated
What I want to know is where the line is between "just politics" and straight up treason / sedition. I mean the left can't stop talking about January 6th as if the guy with horns was really going to overthrow the government.

You literally had the FBI using a fabricated report to lie to the FISA court so they could try to pin a fake accusation of Russian collusion on a sitting President. Yet nothing but crickets....

This report is just confirming what those of us who pay attention already knew. Call me when heads are rolling or someone is going to jail.

If private corporations the media the DOJ-FBI-CIA-DHS and elements of the democratic party can get away with this level of manipulation wouldn't that make January 6th a legitimate act of the people?

Yes, covered by law in our constitution.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Information is MEANINGLESS if it is not useful aka utilized to effect change.

No matter how much evidence you have, it is meaningless if that evidence is not utilized in some way to stop corruption. You can be sitting on mounds and mounds and piles of evidence and spend an exorbitant amount of time and money collecting all the damning facts you want. What is the point of it all if it's sole purpose is to throw in the face of your opposers? I have news for you. Your opposers do not give a damn.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

This right here. As long as the majority of people have internet, a phone and UberEats they could care less what the government is doing. Again, Majority but it is slim.

There are a lot of people in this country who are fed up with what we get from Washington and the worst part is that it is now coming to local governments. School Boards. Scary Stuff...

Anyone who trusts what the current government is saying is a lemming.

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002023-05-16T14:26:42-05:000242 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

Information is MEANINGLESS if it is not useful aka utilized to effect change.

No matter how much evidence you have, it is meaningless if that evidence is not utilized in some way to stop corruption. You can be sitting on mounds and mounds and piles of evidence and spend an exorbitant amount of time and money collecting all the damning facts you want. What is the point of it all if it's sole purpose is to throw in the face of your opposers? I have news for you. Your opposers do not give a damn.

I totally agree. I’m sick AF of people like Hannity doing nothing but repeat his same 10 points every day to make money, and the GOP dumbasses in the Congress doing nothing but grandstanding at the hearings.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thank you. It is so frustrating to see people repeatedly falling for this mass deception as we are right now going through a global heist and wealth transfer of a magnitude probably never witnessed before in the history of this planet. The MSM is having a field day gas lighting the hell out of everyone and we're happy with "reports".

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah. And nothing will be done. It never is. The USA is now as crooked as any banana republic. I would love to see you guys take back control. Oust the corruption for a while and become great again. With great power and all that.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

You're right. If people don't wise up pretty d**n quick then you better just strap in because we're in for a wild ride.

I keep seeing people say, "well Durham's going to go before Congress."
Well that's great but Fauci went before Congress, too.

Remember that?

C'mon

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
The problem is the entire DOJ / FBI / CIA / DOD has sold themselves to the democrats. Only the miraculous 2016 win by Trump kept the SCOTUS from doing the same.
We have to win the Presidency and Congress to turn any of this back, and have some balls after we do.
Lacking both or either, we’re done. We become Venezuela. This would have already happened with Hillary instead of Trump, and will happen with a dem win in 2024.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You’d think we have more than enough to run the table in 2024, with -
-Durham Report
-Biden family treason and payola
-Twitter files
-Taking down CNN, Fox, and flipping Twitter
-Jan 6 fraud
-Soros DA’s and chaos in the cities

But never underestimate the GOP ability to
lose anyway, especially with the RINOs and DNC being undercover democrats disguised as repubs.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In my opinion, if we don't have the balls to take this corruption head on right now and we didn't have the balls to take it on way back when then that means we are ball-less. We're neutered. We can wait for the next election and the next thing and the next thing and hope and pray and keep our fingers crossed for a brighter day but guess what. That's exactly what they're expecting us to do. So far, that strategy has only worked in their favor. Not ours.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This should be an utter outrage resulting the the toppling of the entire system. We are living without rule of law today. Government has lost all trust. At best the agencies should be completely scrapped and everyone associated with them stripped of citizenship and barred from public service forever. What will it take for US citizens to realize that these government agencies themselves are irredeemable? You can't vote your way out of a corrupt and lawless government. Gold seizures during the Great Depression weren't enough. The assassinations of the Kennedys and MLK Jr. weren't enough to get Americans to act. Waco wasn't enough. Ruby Ridge wasn't enough. We've grown soft and complacent and allowed ourselves to become subjects of tyrannical warmongers and the billionaires who direct them. They are in too deep, do you think there will ever be an honest election in the US ever again? Think of the people in your life you know and trust the most. Any one of them would make a better President than the human refuse the globalists have offered us. If you don't believe the system is rigged against you, how do you explain the clowns they let you pick from?

• Set up alternate secure communications channels
  • Set up alternate methods of commerce and exchange
  • Build a local community based on trust and individual freedom and mutual respect
  • Get ready for them to come for you.

edit on 16-5-2023 by SentientBunnySuit because: I have awful spelling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join