It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel JOHN DURHAM Concludes the DOJ-FBI is Out To Get Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Monday, May 15, 2023

After a thorough 4 year investigation, Special Counsel John Durham has concluded that former President Donald Trump was 100% correct when he stated over and over again, that OBAMA had ordered his DOJ-FBI to launch a WITCH HUNT against him!

The FBI investigation of former President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in 2016 was “seriously flawed” and had no basis in evidence, special counsel John Durham said in a report released Monday.

Durham concluded his four-year review with a scathing indictment of official bias in the probe, which fueled Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of Trump’s theorized conspiracy with the Kremlin to win the White House.

“It is the Office’s assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia,” Durham wrote.

“Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators ‘repeatedly ignored, or explained away, evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign… had conspired with Russia… It appeared that … there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent,'” he added.

“An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for [the investigation], but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.”
More at: nypost.com...

Ultimately, the John Durham report findings demonstrates why there is such distrust of what Government says and does.

Think about it. Three of the nation's highest profile Democrats (Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton) over the past 14 years (since 2009), are responsible for using fabrication, framing, and entrapment, in order to remove a sitting U.S. President from office!

Based on what we learned from John Durham and what we know of Joe Biden's wide-ranging potential criminality, and Donald Trump's excellent record of accurate assessments, shouldn't America seriously doubt that Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square?

Does the MOTIVE and SENTIMENTS that drove the official attempt to delay Joe Biden from being "certified" by Congress as the next President on January 6, 2021, look even more warranted, now that we know how untrustworthy "Deep State" officials in our Federal Government are, to this very day?

IMO: John Durham's report is another major vindication of the tens of millions of people who are labeled as "Right-Wing Fascists" by 95% of the Media, many Experts, President Biden, and Democrats in general. (But I think "normal" Democrats increasingly sensed that Trump was being abused, a few years ago.)

-CareWeMust

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So, the Democrats lied to the American people. That is what they are good at doing. Double standards do not exist if you are a Democrat or liberal, only if you are a Republican or conservative. I am kind of embarrassed to admit that I once was a Democrat. I am not afraid to admit that I was a follower of the wrong party for years. Most Yoopers were Democrats years ago, now the majority have gotten sick of them other than in the city of Marquette. Most of those who are Democrats are also somewhat conservative here, not full conservative though. Many of the liberals are not really liberals, but they think they are...if that makes sense to you guys.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Strange days indeed... like a lot of these issues now, when you hear the speculation, my default mode is ahh there's no way they are that crooked.

Lately, the gubmint and lots of important departments have been saying hold my beer...

I need to adjust my default mode or just forget party politics and hope we can just get a semi-honest and trustworthy local government. I'm believing federally there's something about DC, and its back-channel negotiations and deal-making that make it inherently less forthcoming and transparent just when society needs that honesty and transparency.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But , I thought only 'radical patriots' are criminal terrorists? So far that's what it seems like

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well CWM, it’s been me, you and quite a few others here that have been saying it all along.

This was nothing but a con artist Democrat scam against Trump from the get go.

It’s disgusting that most of the anti-Trump people will still believe the Trump-Russia lie.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, the Democrats lied to the American people. That is what they are good at doing. Double standards do not exist if you are a Democrat or liberal, only if you are a Republican or conservative. I am kind of embarrassed to admit that I once was a Democrat. I am not afraid to admit that I was a follower of the wrong party for years. Most Yoopers were Democrats years ago, now the majority have gotten sick of them other than in the city of Marquette. Most of those who are Democrats are also somewhat conservative here, not full conservative though. Many of the liberals are not really liberals, but they think they are...if that makes sense to you guys.

Aside from our personal disgust, the biggest problem is how our DOJ-FBI-CIA-DHS can betray Americans, and the U.S. Supreme Court stays pre-occupied with Gay Wedding Cakes, Artesian Skills, Defining Art, and other (by comparison) bullsh'it issues. There should be a mini-Supreme Court for that hokey.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If someone were to put together a list of things the government has done just in the past 7 years to deceive Americans, we'd all be ready to burn it all down. (Maybe there is a list like this somewhere?)

People still don't believe that CONGRESS and the WHITE HOUSE opted out of letting themselves be vaccinated with the experimental Covid-19 "vaccines", even after I show them News Articles of Nancy Pelosi confirmed it, and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki mentioned it to the press corps.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

But , I thought only 'radical patriots' are criminal terrorists? So far that's what it seems like

Ironically, it appears our very own FBI is a radical terrorist organization...the "White Collar" version.

This FBI terrorist organization interfered with our 2020 election by telling Facebook and Twitter and Google what truths to keep hidden from the American public, and what rumors to let flourish openly, depending on what would HURT TRUMP and HELP BIDEN.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well CWM, it’s been me, you and quite a few others here that have been saying it all along.

This was nothing but a con artist Democrat scam against Trump from the get go.

It’s disgusting that most of the anti-Trump people will still believe the Trump-Russia lie.

Now that CNN has a President/CEO who is Pro-America, much of the coverage this evening has been in the vein of "disgust" over how far the FBI has fallen, since letting Hillary Clinton off the hook for violating Classified Document laws in 2016.

This sentiment emanating from Jake Tapper would not have occurred 1 year ago, with Jeff Zucker as his boss.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What I want to know is where the line is between "just politics" and straight up treason / sedition. I mean the left can't stop talking about January 6th as if the guy with horns was really going to overthrow the government.

You literally had the FBI using a fabricated report to lie to the FISA court so they could try to pin a fake accusation of Russian collusion on a sitting President. Yet nothing but crickets....

This report is just confirming what those of us who pay attention already knew. Call me when heads are rolling or someone is going to jail.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So this is easily the largest uncovered conspiracy in the last decade?
Heavily covered here, a conspiracy site?

Interesting

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If someone were to put together a list of things the government has done just in the past 7 years to deceive Americans, we'd all be ready to burn it all down. (Maybe there is a list like this somewhere?)

People still don't believe that CONGRESS and the WHITE HOUSE opted out of letting themselves be vaccinated with the experimental Covid-19 "vaccines", even after I show them News Articles of Nancy Pelosi confirmed it, and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki mentioned it to the press corps.

It's too much, LOL doesn't 2016 seem like 15 years ago, it definitely seems longer than the actual 7 years. Now I know why my father was so apolitical, he had no time for this stuff, it wasn't he didn't care, it was because being involved would have likely screwed with his optimistic nature and just drained the energy he needed elsewhere.

Like Carlin said it's a club and we aren't members.

My only issue now is as bad as these last 7 years have been, it just feels like this is just the beginning of what will really challenge the whole country and probably the world. I don't think we are prepared for the coming economic issues alone, and if that occurs in conjunction with other challenges we don't have leadership that can respond effectively to those either.

It's one reason Im forgetting party and just hope we get competent leadership, it's one reason when people say Biden isn't in control, I now say good, virtually anyone has to be better than Joe.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What I want to know is where the line is between "just politics" and straight up treason / sedition. I mean the left can't stop talking about January 6th as if the guy with horns was really going to overthrow the government.

You literally had the FBI using a fabricated report to lie to the FISA court so they could try to pin a fake accusation of Russian collusion on a sitting President. Yet nothing but crickets....

This report is just confirming what those of us who pay attention already knew. Call me when heads are rolling or someone is going to jail.

When you have activities conducted by the nation's Top Law Enforcement authority, by order of the President of the United States, and it appears the actions could be more CRIMINAL than political, the U.S. Supreme Court needs to inject itself and render a determination, along with a course of action, if any.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So this is easily the largest uncovered conspiracy in the last decade?
Heavily covered here, a conspiracy site?

Interesting

The "Moon Landing" has been debated here also, for many years. Maybe those who doubt it actually happened will be proven right one day.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My point is most of this was discussed in the forum recently deactivated.
Just another coincidence, right?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Your Father was probably quite productive too. Most productive/successful people take whatever the environment gives them to work with, and make it work to their advantage.

Most likely, the same people who are telling Joe Biden what to do, are the ones who were in charge of creating the environment that caused Joe Biden to win the November 2020 election. (Those in charge of the Hurt-Trump/Help-Biden Election Fraud Organization dementia Biden alluded to in October 2020.)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Our government is run by a psychopathic mafia. Durham's 4 year investigation culminated in him saying to them, "You guys lied!"

And their response?

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it."

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Let's not bring that up. The Mud-Pit forum getting buried is a "sore spot" with me.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Our government is run by a psychopathic mafia. Durham's 4 year investigation culminated in him saying to them, "You guys lied!"

And their response?

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it."

JOE BIDEN, the LEADER OF US GOVERNMENT, has been increasingly saying to Americans, "What are you going to do about it?", whenever an investigator or reporter points out how crazy some of his initiatives are.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let's not bring that up. The Mud-Pit forum getting buried is a "sore spot" with me.

It buried most of the discussion about this topic.
It was followed here closely, and now we know accurately.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join