It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham Report Incoming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Durham is also now being called in to testify to congress...LOL! I am belly laughing at all the media talking heads freaking out on Twitter and on TV.

This was worth the wait for sure.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Clinton and the tarmac crap is being resurrected. I’m dying!

😂

It is funny isnt it.

Until it happens to someone you know without the voice and means to speak up......

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
6.5 million dollars, 4 years, 480 interviews, 1 million documents reviewed, 7 search warrants ,190 subpoenas.

Nothing… dang thats gotta hurt.

edit on 15-5-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

😂

Hey where is the apology from you for spreading the Democrat lies about Trump and Russia?

Or wait…..let me guess….you still believe the lies.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham never disclosed that their inquiry expanded in the fall of 2019, based on a tip from Italian officials, to include a criminal investigation into suspicious financial dealings related to Mr. Trump. The specifics of the tip and how they handled the investigation remain unclear, but Mr. Durham brought no charges over it[...]On one of Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham’s trips to Europe, according to people familiar with the matter, Italian officials — while denying any role in setting off the Russia investigation — unexpectedly offered a potentially explosive tip linking Mr. Trump to certain suspected financial crimes. Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham decided that the tip was too serious and credible to ignore. But rather than assign it to another prosecutor, Mr. Barr had Mr. Durham investigate the matter himself — giving him criminal prosecution powers for the first time — even though the possible wrongdoing by Mr. Trump did not fall squarely within Mr. Durham’s assignment to scrutinize the origins of the Russia inquiry, the people said.

www.esquire.com...

What was this tip from Italian officials that it was too serious and credible to ignore?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Will his " Clone " Show Up to the Hearings with Preloaded Answers ?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

😂

It is funny isnt it.

Until it happens to someone you know without the voice and means to speak up......

As this never should have happened, perhaps some civil rights violation lawsuits will follow?
The 4th Amendment is actually still a thing?

link   

6.5 million dollars, 4 years, 480 interviews, 1 million documents reviewed, 7 search warrants ,190 subpoenas.

Your understanding of written or typed English isn’t so good is it?

All the Democrats that you pray to every night have been proven to be con artists and liars in that report.
But as usual, you ignore that and don’t care about it.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The government investigating the government. No crime here, but they did a bad thing but not bad enough to prosecute. Our whole system is so corrupt. No honor, no integrity, no souls. Flucking sad.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Seriously for a moment, let's forget we are Democrats or Republicans, Conservative or Liberal.

How does it feel as an American knowing a former Secretary of State knowingly set in motion this bogus investigation against a political rival?

LOL, and they set it in motion against a candidate that was behind in the polls at the time IIRC, by a lot.

Doesn't it make you wonder, if they will go to those lengths what else would they do to secure an election?

Makes me wonder how many New York jurors believed the Russian Collusion story was real.

So many questions, the political theater ought to be interesting if nothing else.

All these questions are now legit because now we know for sure it wasn't, it was manufactured
edit on 15-5-2023 by putnam6 because: Because evidently, some peoples integrity falters between sitting and former

edit on 15-5-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

😂

It is funny isnt it.

As this never should have happened, perhaps some civil rights violation lawsuits will follow?

Or swept under the rug witbout so much as an apology.

Happy to be wrong.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

With testimony from Comey and Lynch and others, the IG investigation had determined that there was enough info to launch the investigation which was underway before the Steele document.

It would stand to reason Durham appointed by Barr would disagree. I mean it's not like anyone was convicted for crimes related to Russia who were also in Trump orbit right? Oops, well I mean not too many convictions and Manafort was pardoned anyway.

So what charges are coming from Durham? Hillary will be locked up now?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

With testimony from Comey and Lynch and others, the IG investigation had determined that there was enough info to launch the investigation which was underway before the Steele document.

It would stand to reason Durham appointed by Barr would disagree. I mean it's not like anyone was convicted for crimes related to Russia who were also in Trump orbit right? Oops, well I mean not too many convictions and Manafort was pardoned anyway.

Nice try deflecting from the fact that the Democrats are proven liars and con artists.

Where is the apology from you for continuing the spread of the Democrats Trump/Russia lies?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How many ways from Sunday can Trump sue the federal govt, and name Obama in the suit? What statute of limitations? This could really get interesting.

I have no faith in Trumps ability to hire lawyers, so I'm not going to get too revved up over this.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

😂

It is funny isnt it.

Or swept under the rug witbout so much as an apology.

Happy to be wrong.

The investigation NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
Every wiretap was illegal.

That’s just scratching the surface.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Your understanding of written or typed English isn’t so good is it?

All the Democrats that you pray to every night have been proven to be con artists and liars in that report.
But as usual, you ignore that and don’t care about it.

Lol, I was wondering about that cognitive thing.

He, his buddies, his excited hate …..all proven wrong.

Yet he stands here blabbering “hahahahahahahaha”.

Quite the thing to see …….

I’ve never made fun of the retarded kid who fell down and got hurt, but kept laughing loudly. So I guess I shouldn’t today,
edit on 15-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

link   
So it was a taxpayer funded witch hunt that resulted in zero convictions?

Millions of dollars and 48 months later, Durham uses 300 pages to tell us that he is very, very harshly critical of the FBI.

No one in specific, because he couldn't find anyone that he could hold criminally liable for any specific action, but overall he is very critical.

Got it.

He had such broad scope to investigate anyone and anything he wanted, he looked in on the Obama admin, into the Clintons and their links, into how the FBI and the intel agencies operate and their internal communications -- and he took 48 months to deliver exactly nothing. Nada. Zilch.

How unsurprising.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You'll have to find my posts supporting your claim. The most I've mentioned is verifiable and noted above. I believe I've mentioned Jr stating they get all the money they need from Russia as well. Which is also verified. So what do I need to apologize for? I need to make a blanket apology for something I've not said? That's funny.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Durham suggested that if the FBI had taken those steps, it would have found that US intelligence agencies did not have any evidence tying Trump to Russian leadership officials. The report cites for comparison examples of how the FBI approached investigations concerning former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic White House nominee Clinton. Durham points to specifically to “highly significant intelligence” the FBI “received from a trusted foreign source pointing to a Clinton campaign plan to vilify Trump by tying him to Vladimir Putin so as to divert attention from her own concerns relating to her use of a private email server.” “Unlike the FBI’s opening of a full investigation of unknown members of the Trump campaign based on raw, uncorroborated information, in this separate matter involving a purported Clinton campaign plan, the FBI never opened any type of inquiry, issued any taskings, employed any analytical personnel, or produced any analytical products in connection with the information,” the report said. Durham notes that the FBI did not open an investigation into a purported plan by foreign operatives to target the Clinton campaign but rather took other steps in response to those concerns, which included providing defensive briefings for the then-Democratic presidential nominee and her staff.

some gems from the cnn article wow trump is going to have an absolute field day with this one

The Steele dossier contained unverified allegations about Trump’s connections to Russia, including his alleged business dealings, rumors of lurid trysts in Moscow and claims that his campaign collaborated with the Kremlin in 2016. Durham says he found that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation “did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations” contained in the controversial Steele dossier, which was used by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant. “As noted, it was not until mid-September that the Crossfire Hurricane investigators received several of the Steele Reports. Within days of their receipt, the unvetted and unverified Steele Reports were used to support probable cause in the FBI’s FISA applications targeting (Carter) Page, a U.S. citizen who, for a period of time, had been an advisor to Trump,” the report says.

so the vaunted steel dossier was bs the whole time like most of us thought ,but more concerning it was used to start this politically motivated investigation ,i wonder if paige can get his lawsuits re instated now.....

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

In 5 years' worth of bullchit fat rationalizations, yours might be in the top 10.

Again so you are fine with a sitting Secretary of State pulling this crap. Im not, from any side or party it's crooked AF.

Not to mention if it was such a sure thing, then WITF does a SOS give it a little push?

edit on 15-5-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join