It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham Report Incoming

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Who forced him to hire Cohen and Guilliani?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

They were Not Members of his First Administration .

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

" FBI Leadership Sabotaged Clinton Foundation Investigations: Durham Report "

" Durham questioned how the FBI could reconcile giving defensive briefings to the Clinton campaign while denying defensive briefings to the Trump campaign. He compared the FBI and DOJ’s “measured approach” to the Clinton campaign investigation to the speed at which the FBI ran with Crossfire Hurricane. He also contrasted how the FBI made almost “no effort to investigate the possible illegal campaign contribution” to the Clinton campaign “or the Clinton campaign’s purported acceptance of a campaign contribution made by the FBI’s own long-term” source. "

www.zerohedge.com...

FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

FBI Informant "Threatened" After Offering Details Linking Clinton Foundation To Russian Bribery Case

FBI Raids Home Of New Clinton Foundation, Uranium One Whistleblower

Leaked Memo Exposes Shady Dealings Between Clinton Foundation Donors And Bill's "For-Profit" Activities

DOJ And Clinton Lawyers Struck Secret Deal To Block FBI Access To Clinton Foundation Emails: Strzok

So , the F.B.I. was Complacent in Investigating Hillary and her Foundation BECAUSE > ?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They were Not Members of his First Administration .

Correct. The statement I made was that he can't hire, lawyers in particular. To which the notion that cabinet level hires, such as Sessions, were on a short list of who he could get confirmed, so they weren't his hires really. To which I pointed out non-cabinet bad hires.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

One thing I've always wondered. What happened to 'lock her up'? That was a major campaign promise that was never mentioned again.

Why didn't he ask for a special counsel right away from HIS Doj? He would have taken the center of the board and could have held it.

It would have changed the course of history.

Because it was a smear campaign for the election, plain and simple. And if he had weaponized his DOJ to go after HRC, based on little or no evidence, he would have had a major scandal from the get-go. He didn't care about HRC besides wanting to beat her in the election. if he cared about crime, he wouldn't turned himself in decades ago.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

That woman is pure evil.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

One thing I've always wondered. What happened to 'lock her up'? That was a major campaign promise that was never mentioned again.

Why didn't he ask for a special counsel right away from HIS Doj? He would have taken the center of the board and could have held it.

Because it was a smear campaign for the election, plain and simple. And if he had weaponized his DOJ to go after HRC, based on little or no evidence, he would have had a major scandal from the get-go. He didn't care about HRC besides wanting to beat her in the election. if he cared about crime, he wouldn't turned himself in decades ago.

Do you have a crime we should consider on DJT to support that opinion?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Someone posted that she was given immunity by Obama DoJ. I believe that over what you claim.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I haven’t been here for a while. So…Durham report thread fizzled out at 11 pages. Would that indicate it came to nothing?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

what crime should he have turned himself in for?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join