It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docu. Exposes Mass Culling of Elderly 2020 Onward Using Botched Execution Drugs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This shouldn't just make the family members of those who died this way angry - This should make EVERYONE angry, as it appears that the same way that Remdesivir/Ventilators/ECMO were used to cull the population in the U.S., the UK used drivers full of opioids and Midazolam (the same drugs used in the (what many consider) botched and horrific execution of Clayton Lockett ) to quickly and efficiently kill as many of the elderly/disabled as possible, invoking the Liverpool End-of-life Pathway that had (supposedly) ended in 2012, in everything but name.

A Good Death!? [Midazolam / Morphine / Haloperidol / Hyoscine]

This was the WHOLE REASON why it "APPEARED" that the lockdowns, the mask and vax mandates, etc were even necessary in the first place, which has now grown into billions being injected with gene therapy injections that are inherently dangerous and that may, inevitably and prematurely, kill them.
edit on 07pmSun, 07 May 2023 21:31:05 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Also see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

Shame.

Embarrassment.

Betrayed.

Swindled.

A lot of people these days are very ego driven which makes it hard for them to face the hard truths and the reality that they were, and probably still are, idiots.

No one wants to admit that, hence the inaction. There might be anger, but there will be little action because you'd first have to admit those ego bruising truths.

That can be tough.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Also see this thread:

Oh no, my bad - didn't mean to double post.

I searched for, "A good death?" and I didn't see the documentary anywhere so I figured I'd post it.

My apologies.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
insane

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darko

Also see this thread:

I searched for, "A good death?" and I didn't see the documentary anywhere so I figured I'd post it.

My apologies.

Ugh, Darko needs to remind me that he used my laptop before I get back on. Sorry guys, that's me...

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darko

Also see this thread:

My apologies.

I don't see it as a double post. Both threads cover different angles, and at this point there should be more threads talking about this, not less.

Also you posted a different documentary. My embed video was a chris martenson breakdown. If you don't know Chris martenson you should check him out.
edit on 7-5-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Shame.

Embarrassment.

Betrayed.

Swindled.

A lot of people these days are very ego driven which makes it hard for them to face the hard truths and the reality that they were, and probably still are, idiots.

No one wants to admit that, hence the inaction. There might be anger, but there will be little action because you'd first have to admit those ego bruising truths.

That can be tough.

That's why I loved, LOVED this recent vid I saw. I actually started crying, as I lost family due to the vax:
"I wish I was one of you"

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I can't wait to see an aquaintance I've known for a few years here in France. A British nurse, alcoholic, self-entitled, egotistical and narcissistic who worked at the "nightingale hospital" when it was in full swing and obviously part of the production/destruction line that was instrumental in dealing with many of the patients who died.

She was working there in England and fell down stairs drunk one night, got a large insurance payout and came back to France to enjoy more holiday with her Moronic husband who is glued to a phone and just a bank account to his family.

I will stare her into hell if she had anything to do with this, but I will stay calm and friendly to gain all the information I can without obvious interrogation until the Devil arrives.

I am a firm believer in a necessary evil.

Mine is very compact and comes in original metaphorical form made from the Devil's tail and horns cut off and combined to create a snake.

I call what's left "god".

Better the Devil you know eh?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ave maria

+25 more 
posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My dad warned my sisters and I right away when the mRNA injections came out not to accept. I believed him and obeyed him for several reasons. He had been very provax for 90 years, due to what he saw in his youth. He attended 8 colleges, including Stanford, where he went to become a Bacteriologist. He did his internship at Franklin hospital in San Fracisco, then at Kaiser in Oakland, then down to Los Angeles hospitals where he was always in charge of the Labs. He is also a Chemist, and a Microbiologist, studied Parasitology, he is an Engineer, and was Director of Research for a Fortune 500 company. He was summoned to the White House in the 70s to meet with the Vice President about a method he discovered to detect bacterium.

He told me "Do not accept this vaccine. They are not following protocol and established safety standards. Something is wrong". My sisters and I followed his instruction and are glad. He will be 97 this year, and never got sick. My younger sister and I got sick like a bad flu and that was it. My father-in-law got sick for a week and was fine, until someone talked him into getting the vax. He died 3 days later. My best friend and mentor got the vax and died 3 weeks later. Another friend died last year, and I believe he got the vax. Massive heart attack. My daughter's friend died after getting the vax. My daughter went to the hospital after being around two other girls that were just vaxxed. My daughter was bleeding profusely, and close to losing consciousness, even though she hadn't been vaxxed. Her friends were shedding protein spikes.

Anyway, that is my story, and it will always remain the same, because it is the truth. I believe the covid-19 virus is a bioweapon that was developed and released, and the vax is about the same or likely far worse in the long run. I think it is a depopulation attempt.

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Shame.

Embarrassment.

Betrayed.

Swindled.

That can be tough.

It's not just ego. Coming to the realization that you have willingly taken an unproven experimental injection that may actually make you terribly sick or kill you is frightening. Most people are not emotionally nor psychologically capable of facing something like that. They will embrace any level of cognitive dissonance to avoid the fact that they are essentially living under a self-imposed premature death sentence.

This is also why they demanded that everyone else take the injection. Seeing the uninjected forced to take it helped then feel justified and put everyone in the same situation.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

He told me "Do not accept this vaccine. They are not following protocol and established safety standards. Something is wrong". My sisters and I followed his instruction and are glad. He will be 97 this year, and never got sick. My younger sister and I got sick like a bad flu and that was it. My father-in-law got sick for a week and was fine, until someone talked him into getting the vax. He died 3 days later. My best friend and mentor got the vax and died 3 weeks later. Another friend died last year, and I believe he got the vax. Massive heart attack. My daughter's friend died after getting the vax. My daughter went to the hospital after being around two other girls that were just vaxxed. My daughter was bleeding profusely, and close to losing consciousness, even though she hadn't been vaxxed. Her friends were shedding protein spikes.

Anyway, that is my story, and it will always remain the same, because it is the truth. I believe the covid-19 virus is a bioweapon that was developed and released, and the vax is about the same or likely far worse in the long run. I think it is a depopulation attempt.

#THIS#

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's not just ego. Coming to the realization that you have willingly taken an unproven experimental injection that may actually make you terribly sick or kill you is frightening. Most people are not emotionally nor psychologically capable of facing something like that. They will embrace any level of cognitive dissonance to avoid the fact that they are essentially living under a self-imposed premature death sentence.

This is also why they demanded that everyone else take the injection. Seeing the uninjected forced to take it helped then feel justified and put everyone in the same situation.

Well, that's the scariest part, isn't it? When you can demand that it happen to someone else to make yourself feel better about the situation?
To those that are actually thinking clearly (ie us, the unjabbed but also unjobbed, lol), they're basically demanding that we either go with the jab and die early, or become (possibly permanently) unemployed, then...die early.

If they were more supportive of US as a whole, we'd be more likely to investigate this to the fullest, not sit there and watch this happen to them just shakin' our heads at their absurdity.

They didn't just jab themselves with that stuff - it's shedding onto us, and that's why we feel like we can't go out anymore. Everywhere feels gross and so intertwined with the reality THEY'RE all living in, and I can feel it sucking all of US in, now too, like that movie "The Congress" (I think they're seriously going for the scenario at the end of that movie, where we're all just wandering around, not taking up resources, living in a dreamland they created with those goddamn vaccines). It'd make sense why those people having strokes were looking around at something right before they 'left' - I think they saw the reality these #s are building and freaked the f out.

At this point, I think they're waiting until we're all 'vaxxed', by either getting it directly or getting it indirectly (through the shedding/a lowered immune system from a higher-priced food supply that's now, for some reason, scarce, unemployment depression combined with the stress/anxiety/sadness that come with watching people, your family, dying all around you....but you're almost wishing they'd just go ahead and go, because of the shedding, so it's a lose-lose situation, no matter what.

It's like they've literally decided that 80% of the population can just go # off and die.
edit on 09amTue, 09 May 2023 06:44:46 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.parliament.uk...

Growing numbers of elderly people also have an impact on the NHS, where average spending for retired households is nearly double that for non-retired households: in 2007/08 the average value of NHS services for retired households was £5,200 compared with £2,800 for non-retired. These averages conceal variation across older age groups, with the cost of service provision for the most elderly likely to be much greater than for younger retired people. The Department of Health estimates that the average cost
of providing hospital and community health services for a person aged 85 years or more is around three times greater than for a person aged 65 to 74 years.
State benefits and the NHS accounted for just under half of government expenditure in 2009/10. With much of this spending directed at elderly people, their growing number will present challenges for providers of these particular services as well as for the public finances as a whole.

They must have thought all their christmases had come at once when covid came. Nobody will be brought to justice though. It’s only going to get worse as the baby boomers head into their mid 70s, the next 20 or so years are going to be horrific.

edit on 8-5-2023 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Re: This Post

This is actually not as true as the OP is making it sound ; It wasn't JUST the Midazolam they were GIVING them. Morphine or Dilaudid were also added, which kill pain but make you feel numb ; Both TOGETHER is, on a clinical level, KNOWING that you'd kill them, when administered at such high doses they were using on them (like twice as much as they would give maximum to a young, healthy person while also denying them food and water for days at a time, weakening them on purpose.)

My consciousness was screaming at me that something was desperately wrong with the whole COVID pandemic thing, during those crucial first few months of the lockdowns. 90% of the people I knew who got it were slightly ill, and the remaining 10% had breathing probs for a long time ; I just watched this vid yesterday about pre-pandemic and post-vax bodies that were coming through her morgue - it's really disturbing, because it's almost as if the suicides she describes happened in a methodical way...
edit on 08pmMon, 08 May 2023 15:54:24 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pmMon, 08 May 2023 15:54:39 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

U'vxd. I am very fortunate to have as my personal doctor a superstar in the medical profession. He told me right at the start, don't take that thing. As luck would have it, I retired the same day the lockdowns started.

When I was in my 20s, I took part in several trials for new medications. They last months and years, not weeks like this poison.

That said, as I've mentioned before, I was one of the unlucky who contracted FQAD which is killing me (more slowly than the vaccine but still...). The rapid deployment and the "oh look, it's perfectly safe" by the usual suspects raised my suspicions about the vaccine

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thank you! That was an interesting vid - I suppose he didn't realize that they were giving them a combo of opioid/benzo at the time it was filmed, & although I realize that it was most likely the benzo that ultimately killed them, the opioid prevents being able to understand what's happening to you, which I believe has a lot to do with "unfinished business" being a real problem (i.e., family never got to say "goodbye", or "I'm sorry", or the patient never got to, when if they had been more lucid, they would recognize that and tie up those proverbial "loose ends", etc)...It's just so sad.

I'm reminded of the philosopher Guy Needler speaking of his wife who recently passed away, saying, "She told me to tell the doctors to stop the opioids, bc she wasn't in pain anymore, and she felt like she couldn't leave her body efficiently if she were drugged up at the moment of death" (not a direct quote, but close enough)
edit on 09amTue, 09 May 2023 06:41:57 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga

They must have thought all their christmases had come at once when covid came. Nobody will be brought to justice though. It’s only going to get worse as the baby boomers head into their mid 70s, the next 20 or so years are going to be horrific.

Oh, I KNOW, right?

Why do you THINK they're relaxing the drug laws (to a 'personal use' extent, anyway)???

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

That said, as I've mentioned before, I was one of the unlucky who contracted FQAD which is killing me (more slowly than the vaccine but still...). The rapid deployment and the "oh look, it's perfectly safe" by the usual suspects raised my suspicions about the vaccine

I am so so sorry...I can't take the Fluoroquinolones or NSAIDs, either (and am highly allergic to other kinds of antibiotics), which is frustrating for the doctors but whaddya gonna do, you know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join