It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Midazolam Murders

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

One of the mass casualty events that occurred early on in the plandemic wasn't due to covid, but rather euthanasia through hospital protocols. These protocols were FAR more lethal than the virus. While repurposed Nobel prize winning drugs like ivermectin were banned, highly dangerous drugs like Midazolam were pushed at extreme dosages. Governments took a keen interest in making sure you were comfortable when you died but not in trying to save you. The irony however, is that midazolam isn't a pain killer, its a sedative, so people would still feel every bit of pain as they were given massive doses, and often multiple courses until it became lethal.

In the spring of 2020 when Covid was starting to make an impact in many countries globally, the UK was highly stocked up on this sedative known as medazaolam. In the graph above, we can see how there is a massive spike in medazolam being prescribed which correlates directly with the massive pandemic "covid death spike." They also stopped prescribing antibotics during the same time frame which would have helped many who developed bacterial co-infections. For some reason the advise of top doctors and scientists to use vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin was ignored in order to push this knowingly deadly protocol. But of course, it was for an agenda.

On a side note, I've read many stories about patients entering hospitals for non Covid reasons in 2020, only to allegedly test positive for it, eventually become placed in the ICU, and put on a vent and pumped with either remdesivir or medazolam until they were dead. There is no difference between this and chopping someone's head off. It's murder either way, and there was a government strategy behind doing it, to pump up the "covid" numbers to scare the population into eventually accepting a "vaccine." Soon governments along with the censorship industrial complex would spend more effort in controlling drugs like ivermectin than they do with fentanyl.

edit on 13-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Prime suspect in the UK Matt "Midazolam " Hancock
The UK purchased an obscene amount of just before the plandemic.. see this is the sort of thing that needs to be discussed ... Not is China to blame lab leak .. or all the other distracting nonsense
It's not about the origin of covid which I think COVID never existed ... The murders in hospitals and aged care centres and the vaccines and gov overreach and abuse of human rights those are the real crimes that need to be addressed

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33

The UK purchased an obscene amount of just before the plandemic.. see this is the sort of thing that needs to be discussed ... Not is China to blame lab leak .. or all the other distracting nonsense
It's not about the origin of covid which I think COVID never existed ... The murders in hospitals and aged care centres and the vaccines and gov overreach and abuse of human rights those are the real crimes that need to be addressed

I agree but this is just one peice of the puzzle. Why did they purchase enormous amounts of medazolam before the scamdemic? Why did they deny early treatments? A darpa whistle blower leaked documents showing DARPA had showed ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon to be curative of covid. This was dated April 2020.

We now have so much evidence, I think we can put everything together, going all the way back to the first patents of coronavirus in 1998.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Shock !!!!!

.....Not..............

The medical profession must get back to real science ASAP as opposed to murder for ideology. politics and money. Unless there is a 180 degree change of course, incredibly, MDs will earn the scorn and even hate of the population.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Shock !!!!!

.....Not..............

The medical profession must get back to real science ASAP as opposed to murder for ideology. politics and money. Unless there is a 180 degree change of course, incredibly, MDs will earn the scorn and even hate of the population.

The medical profession should be released from bondage to the government, pharmaceutical companies, and insurance companies.

Physicians have not been able to practice real medicine for decades. They are completely under the control of the system. They have to do what they are told to do or they do not get paid.

They courted doctors with gifts, money, and promises. Once the old Docs died off, and they had well groomed the new kids on the block, they had them, hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Your not Chinese are you?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

David Icke called-out the Midazolam™ fraud in 2020,
but Mainstreamers™ and Normies™ have been trained to think he's crazy ...

Think it's this one, but not sure : ROSE/ICKE 1: THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, COVID-19 LOCKDOWN & THE ECONOMIC CRASH – DAVID ICKE

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
2019 was the year that SARS CoV2 made it's first appearance, then 2020 was the year when "things became clear" that this wasn't the usual Asian influenza that circulates every flu season since the early 20th century. We now had a 21st century pandemic and a few months after the announcement of this "novel virus", I came to believe that this was engineered and got loose from a lab in China.

The year 2020 made things very clear, I know enough now to not have to dive down all these related rabbit holes today. I don't need to prove anything to myself anymore, I'm convinced. But I appreciate the effort and will continue to at least read some of the linked articles in these threads. S&F just for your efforts.
edit on 13-3-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Engineered and got loose ?
Is that why they had event 201 in 2019 ?
And lock step response of build back better new normal ?
And usher in the great reset and lock the world down like it was all scripted globally
Because of accidental lab leak ?
The vaccine is the pandemic

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Engineered and got loose ?
Is that why they had event 201 in 2019 ?
And lock step response of build back better new normal ?
And usher in the great reset and lock the world down like it was all scripted globally
Because of accidental lab leak ?
The vaccine is the pandemic

People have to be honest with themselves...

If it was a lab leak... then why would they push some vaccine and pretend it was a novel virus. Do you really believe they created a vaccine for a virus they had in a lab?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It is odd and shocking, that the huge spikes in deaths in the UK, only occurred in England ......not in Wales, not Ireland and not Scotland......only in England.

Chris Martenson shows the graphs that compare deaths in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland at the 37.30 mark, for anyone that's interested..

edit on 14-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

It is odd and shocking, that the huge spikes in deaths in the UK, only occurred in England ......not in Wales, not Ireland and not Scotland......only in England.

Chris Martenson shows the graphs that compare deaths in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland at the 37.30 mark, for anyone that's interested..

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a "coincidence"

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

One of the mass casualty events that occurred early on in the plandemic wasn't due to covid, but rather euthanasia through hospital protocols. These protocols were FAR more lethal than the virus. While repurposed Nobel prize winning drugs like ivermectin were banned, highly dangerous drugs like Midazolam were pushed at extreme dosages. Governments took a keen interest in making sure you were comfortable when you died but not in trying to save you. The irony however, is that midazolam isn't a pain killer, its a sedative, so people would still feel every bit of pain as they were given massive doses, and often multiple courses until it became lethal.

In the spring of 2020 when Covid was starting to make an impact in many countries globally, the UK was highly stocked up on this sedative known as medazaolam. In the graph above, we can see how there is a massive spike in medazolam being prescribed which correlates directly with the massive pandemic "covid death spike." They also stopped prescribing antibotics during the same time frame which would have helped many who developed bacterial co-infections. For some reason the advise of top doctors and scientists to use vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin was ignored in order to push this knowingly deadly protocol. But of course, it was for an agenda.

On a side note, I've read many stories about patients entering hospitals for non Covid reasons in 2020, only to allegedly test positive for it, eventually become placed in the ICU, and put on a vent and pumped with either remdesivir or medazolam until they were dead. There is no difference between this and chopping someone's head off. It's murder either way, and there was a government strategy behind doing it, to pump up the "covid" numbers to scare the population into eventually accepting a "vaccine." Soon governments along with the censorship industrial complex would spend more effort in controlling drugs like ivermectin than they do with fentanyl.

You don’t feel pain when sedated , because you are knocked out .
Pain relief from a virus is for lucid patients & severe pain from disease is controlled by heavy sedation either through mass amounts of pain medication which sedate by it’s nature or pure sedation.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I agree but this is just one peice of the puzzle. Why did they purchase enormous amounts of medazolam before the scamdemic? Why did they deny early treatments? A darpa whistle blower leaked documents showing DARPA had showed ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon to be curative of covid. This was dated April 2020.

We now have so much evidence, I think we can put everything together, going all the way back to the first patents of coronavirus in 1998.
Who is “ we” in your evidence gathering ring ? You are in a echo chamber & no one believes all your DARPA whistleblower stuff in reality. Get outside & get some sun . Your Boomer with a computer life can wait.
Isn’t Gun Smoke on or anything more productive than chasing monsters you created in your mind ?!

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

Who is “ we” in your evidence gathering ring ? You are in a echo chamber & no one believes all your DARPA whistleblower stuff in reality. Get outside & get some sun . Your Boomer with a computer life can wait.
Isn’t Gun Smoke on or anything more productive than chasing monsters you created in your mind ?!

Got anything productive to add to the thread other than snide insults? You haven't addressed one thing from the OP.

I just went over your profile and you've been here since March 6th. All of your posts have been a couple of lines of the same calibre as this post. Calling anyone who's older than you a Boomer gives the game away. Some of us actually care about the things that have been done to us the last couple of years and we know we can't trust the official account.

Please do better, and oh, had any luck remembering what your old username used to be?
edit on 14-3-2023 by TheAiIsLying because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

There is still so much that still needs to be discovered.
* I still believe the origin questions are important. Not only how but why?
* I also think government's reactions need to be looked at. What "science" was used when setting restrictions, treatment recommendations, or mandates?
* I want to know how much taxpayers money was used working on the vaccine, and was it repaid when they became profitable?
* I would like to see what drugs were already sitting in a warehouse waiting for what counties.

I have a million little questions that seem like would be easy to find but no one seems to be asking. So seeing the graph you found is great!! I would like to see more studies like this.

Boomer? Bless your heart ♥
You seem to be the only one in this thread not willing to have a conversation, maybe it's time for you to exit the echo chamber 🤔

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

Got anything productive to add to the thread other than snide insults? You haven't addressed one thing from the OP.

I just went over your profile and you've been here since March 6th. All of your posts have been a couple of lines of the same calibre as this post. Calling anyone who's older than you a Boomer gives the game away. Some of us actually care about the things that have been done to us the last couple of years and we know we can't trust the official account.

Please do better, and oh, had any luck remembering what your old username used to be?
Im 57 years old & using DARPA as your boogie man is low hanging fruit & should draw criticism for it’s absurd notion . Im sorry Im not part of your cheer club & clic that feel’s disenfranchised in a changing world so you ban together as you stroke each other’s anger into comfort of familiarity . A little opposition comes your way & you feel threatened ? Isn’t that what snowflakes do or is that a term only reserved by yiur ilk towards others ?
Christ loves you

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The DARPA whistle blower has been covered extensively on here and also here:

www.nationandstate.com...

The documents are there. Lemme guess you're gonna say they made them up? 🤡

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

I can promise no one here feels remotely threatened by you or your multiple other usernames

It always cracks me up that people don't understand that us old dudes on these boards can pick out other users writing and speaking patterns like a fingerprint

They think they're clever 🤣 🤷‍♂️

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join