It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

53% Of Mothers Of Boys With Gender Identity Disorder Have Borderline Personality Disorder NIH Study

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh, not surprising since who in their right mind would do things like this to toddlers. Oh I know there are plenty doing it for the financial incentive for Social Media clicks and other who do this to Virtue Signal and be "admired" by other crazy parents and the LGBT community but this makes total sense. Of course, they will never be allowed to do another study like this again.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys to determine whether differences in psychopathology and child-rearing attitudes and practices could be identified.

Results of the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines and the Beck Depression Inventory revealed that mothers of boys with GID had more symptoms of depression and more often met the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder than the controls.

Fifty-three percent of the mothers of boys with GID compared with only 6% of controls met the diagnosis for Borderline Personality Disorder on the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines or had symptoms of depression on the Beck Depression Inventory. Results of the Summers and Walsh Symbiosis Scale suggested that mothers of probands had child-rearing attitudes and practices that encouraged symbiosis and discouraged the development of autonomy.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Oh, not surprising since who in their right mind would do things like this to toddlers. Oh I know there are plenty doing it for the financial incentive for Social Media clicks and other who do this to Virtue Signal and be "admired" by other crazy parents and the LGBT community but this makes total sense. Of course, they will never be allowed to do another study like this again.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys to determine whether differences in psychopathology and child-rearing attitudes and practices could be identified.

Results of the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines and the Beck Depression Inventory revealed that mothers of boys with GID had more symptoms of depression and more often met the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder than the controls.

Fifty-three percent of the mothers of boys with GID compared with only 6% of controls met the diagnosis for Borderline Personality Disorder on the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines or had symptoms of depression on the Beck Depression Inventory. Results of the Summers and Walsh Symbiosis Scale suggested that mothers of probands had child-rearing attitudes and practices that encouraged symbiosis and discouraged the development of autonomy.

Key word: Disorder

Treating gender identity confusion and transgender for what they are: Mental disorders

edit on 7-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Only 53%?

Seems low to me.

Or maybe they should have checked for something like Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. That probably would have covered the other 47%.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Interestingly that children model their parents when it comes to social standards and behavior, it is found that in the LGBTQ community you will find the majority of children been in the gender dysphoria group.

Are these children been groomed by dysfunctional parents, or parent? I wonder.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yep.

Crazy mother CAUSING this mental gender dysphoria on tehir own children.
The rest causing this are crazy LGBTranny teachers that should be in jail for sex grooming children

Predictable.
edit on 7-5-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Interestingly that children model their parents when it comes to social standards and behavior, it is found that in the LGBTQ community you will find the majority of children been in the gender dysphoria group.

Yes !!!

So LGBTs should be allowed to adopt even more children, right ?????
This kind of pedophile sex abuse is outsized, bigger than anything else in history, and will eventually be exposed as such.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Someone here theorized that in the 80's when Reagan shut down the mental hospitals, all the crazy folk were released into the wild, and they procreated with other crazy people. Now in the 2020's we see the results of that. Men claiming to be women, women claiming to be men, and an entire group of other crazy people telling them they are right. Mass killings up? Yes, due to crazy people.

My theory on the manifesto that cannot be released. It states how the Trans folk are arming and training, and they want a war. They are crazy, so they don't understand attrition, warfare, or odds, but all they need are weapons and soft targets.

If that were to come out, then the entire trans community would be feared in that light. And it's unlikely that all of them are violent and dangerous. That being the reason this one cannot be released as it's too "dangerous".

Crazy folk need help, there is no help out there.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Someone here theorized that in the 80's when Reagan shut down the mental hospitals, all the crazy folk were released into the wild, and they procreated with other crazy people. Now in the 2020's we see the results of that. Men claiming to be women, women claiming to be men, and an entire group of other crazy people telling them they are right. Mass killings up? Yes, due to crazy people.

My theory on the manifesto that cannot be released. It states how the Trans folk are arming and training, and they want a war. They are crazy, so they don't understand attrition, warfare, or odds, but all they need are weapons and soft targets.

If that were to come out, then the entire trans community would be feared in that light. And it's unlikely that all of them are violent and dangerous. That being the reason this one cannot be released as it's too "dangerous".

Crazy folk need help, there is no help out there.

I'm glad to see that others are starting to see the connections.
edit on 7-5-2023 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The alternative was euthanasia for all afflicted patients. But then you run into the usual moral quandary: where do you stop "neutralizing" afflicted citizens to protect our children.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I never truly understood why mental hospitals were closed, I guess because it was a lot of abuse going behind their walls and they were working over capacity, that's how bad it was with the needy.

Plus big pharma started make anti-psychotic treatments that people could take at home, now mental hospitals are more like spas for the rich and famous, no the poor, more often than not the poor can no even afford their medications.

Just because mental hospitals were closed does not means that the mentally unstable were cured.

The irony, just hide them within society.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I never truly understood why mental hospitals were closed, I guess because it was a lot of abuse going behind their walls and they were working over capacity, that's how bad it was with the needy.

Plus big pharma started make anti-psychotic treatments that people could take at home, now mental hospitals are more like spas for the rich and famous, no the poor, more often than not the poor can no even afford their medications.

Just because mental hospitals were closed does not means that the mentally unstable were cured.

The irony, just hide them within society.

As a part of Reagan's economic package in the 80's, Democrats demanded that federal funding for mental asylums be stopped, effectively causing a nationwide closure. Private facilities would be unable to keep up with the demand and all of the worst criminally mentally ill would go to prisons. This meant that all but the worst mental defectives ended up in the general public, procreating and spreading mental illness across generations, literally breeding madness.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Really can't believe some of these comments-include yourselves in the dangerous mentally ill category.....

I have a relative with BPD and absolutely, yes, they use anything for control/attention. They fake abuse, like Amber Heard, really anything trendy. And trans it trendy, but...........

It still doesn't take away from the fact that some people really do feel they have been born in the wrong body and it's been around a long time.

Instead of wanting to kill a whole group of people, which include people who don't feel children should have surgery, why don't you focus on the specific wrong.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I noticed this as well. There seems to be an awfully high amount of trans kids with LBGTQ parents. I've never seen a study, but have pointed out that it seems statistically impossible. I've seen LBGTQ parents ADOPTING infants and then all of a sudden the child is trans.... seems like a statistical impossibility. What are the odds?

Leads me to believe a lot of these kids are being groomed.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Really can't believe some of these comments-include yourselves in the dangerous mentally ill category.....

I have a relative with BPD and absolutely, yes, they use anything for control/attention. They fake abuse, like Amber Heard, really anything trendy. And trans it trendy, but...........

It still doesn't take away from the fact that some people really do feel they have been born in the wrong body and it's been around a long time.

Instead of wanting to kill a whole group of people, which include people who don't feel children should have surgery, why don't you focus on the specific wrong.

I fail to see one instance in this thread calling for the killing of anyone, perhaps you could quote it since I'm apparently blind to it.

Mental illness is just that, an illness. It needs to be recognized for what it is and treated, if possible. Adults grooming children for exploitation, on the other hand, is another issue.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68
I'm sorry I didn't remember, or I would have credited you for the epiphany. But I'm glad you could enter the thread.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I just wish we had a direction from here, but I doubt many have thought this through to the point you have.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The alternative was euthanasia for all afflicted patients. But then you run into the usual moral quandary: where do you stop "neutralizing" afflicted citizens to protect our children.

I thought they treated crazy people, and wasn't aware they just killed them. Got a link?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

53% Of Mothers Of Boys With Gender Identity Disorder Have Borderline Personality Disorder NIH Study

By implication, roughly half of mothers don't have a diagnosed condition. Or do we ignore that part?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

By implication, roughly half of mothers don't have a diagnosed condition. Or do we ignore that part?

53% of people who come to your door are armed and wish to kill you. Knowing that, would you be more cautious answering the door, or would you shrug off those numbers as well?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Maybe 47% of mother’s with trans kids have undiagnosed BPD?

On a serious note, my ex wife had BPD. Those poor kids

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Or maybe they should have checked for something like Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. That probably would have covered the other 47%.

Munchausaens BP fits so well-Symptoms harming your child for attention..trans kid = maximum attention.

But I think endocrine disruptors are also a part-there are literally thousands in foods and drinks today,which never used to be there(they are mostly added chemicals used in the growing and processing of food although some exist naturally in certain foods).The "developed"world is where you see this in the biggest numbers numbers and oh look thats where the most gender confusion exists.

Wild card-Toxoplasma Gondii..I have a feeling that does a lot more to humans than what we know(or have been told).
It can make women seek out violent men,and it can make men violent.What a clever little bastard.
I bet it can do other stuff..

Mix all that with social media echo chambers where crazy folks all tell each other they are not crazy this is all completley normal and BAM.Here we are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join