It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peak Irony? Lesbians Banned From Largest Lesbian Dating App For Not Dating Men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The irony....

Women Banned from the biggest Lesbian dating site for NOT dating MEN. I guess the LGB is now RULED by the Male T's.

This has to be almost peak irony here. High Five Guys! You guys broke the entire LGB community! Who could ever get a Lesbian dating site to BAN Lesbians for not dating men! It is almost unbelievable.

The guys can now report the women for not dating them!!!

What do you think?

Link

Boasting 1.5 million users in 55 countries, HER is undeniably the largest and most recognizable lesbian dating app on the market.

However, over the last few years, HER has become less of a platform for lesbians to mingle and more of a case study in the contagion of gender identity ideology and how it uniquely harms the lesbian community.

Without the ability to filter out men, who could pick any identity they liked on the app, some female users took it upon themselves to signify that they were only interested in other women by adding it to their bio or including a photo with logos that signified exclusive same-sex attraction.

These women found themselves quite literally forced off the app.

“HER banned me, a lesbian for being a lesbian and not wanting sexual and romantic relationships with the opposite sex,”

“It’s like opening an all you can eat vegan buffet but sneaking salami into all the dishes. When you complain, they kick you out and call you a pork exclusionary radical vegan.”

In her bio, she wrote that she was only interested in matching with other lesbians and was suspended as a result. When she reached out to customer service, they advised her that she had been reported for “transphobic” behavior.

She added: “It’s incredibly sad that an app designed to bring same-sex attracted women together has now been completely infiltrated by, and has completely sold out to, men.”

Other lesbians on social media have expressed similar experienced about being banned from the app for stating that they were exclusively attracted to females.

The HER saga reached a fever pitch, however, over the past few days as it decided to celebrate Lesbian Visibility Week by explicitly attacking and cyberbullying lesbian women who refuse to date trans-identified males on their official Twitter.

In what can only be described as an unhinged tirade, HER’s social media manager used the company’s Twitter to engage in targeted harassment against women. During their episode, they defended a child molester, sexually harassed women, encouraged doxxing, and made a strange comment about feeding gender-critical crabs to trans-identified males. The social media rampage resulted in the company being temporarily suspended from Twitter.

There is no One Way To Be A Lesbian, Except Lesbians That Want Women.... LOL

edit on 3-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks all you guys.....jeeez...men
All they ever do is mess things up for everyone.
It really seems all the problems in the world are men's fault tbh.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that we are "all" being set up?

Or before being pulled.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Incredible.
These losers will eventually find a way to make women completely obsolete.
Biological men that think they are women better find a way to get pregnant fast.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Incredible.
Biological men that think they are women better find a way to get pregnant fast.

Hey, all those women need is a dose of woman dick to cure 'em.

It was stupid before, and it's still stupid now.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They will have to adopt.
And let's not kid ourselves here, there are way too many children without parents.
It will work itself out.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Incredible.

I watched this a few months ago and then I did read that there have been womb transplants (biological women) but I think there will be artificial wombs soon enough….

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Every once in a while, people on the far-left have crazy ideas like this. As a guy, I feel like I should have the right to date someone with a V if I want, you know? And not a P. I would think lesbians feel similar.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Incredible.

Well, these particular "Male Lesbians" want to bang the females and have babies the normal way.

They are guys trying to get women..... Trans what? Trans normal

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is classic.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Since it's believed that gender and sexual orientation is fluid, why don't lesbians date transgender men?

Why don't homosexual men date transgender women??

Disclaimer: if you think for one minute that I research this nonsense, you'll be very disappointed. So perhaps someone more knowledgeable can explain it.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Incredible.

I watched this a few months ago and then I did read that there have been womb transplants (biological women) but I think there will be artificial wombs soon enough….

There will be massive miscarriages. It will be horrific.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Since it's believed that gender and sexual orientation is fluid, why don't lesbians date transgender men?

Why don't homosexual men date transgender women??

Disclaimer: if you think for one minute that I research this nonsense, you'll be very disappointed. So perhaps someone more knowledgeable can explain it.

Ummm... Lesbians don't want to have sex with dudes (so called trans women). I don't think there is much more to understand than that. If they wanted to have sex with men, they would be having sex with men..... I am sure not many Lesbians would want to deal with birth control, etc. either.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

MEN
Dominating on all fronts.
What's next, are men gonna start making better sandwiches?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

finally, after and during all this madness; a real laugh
i had a great idear for a new sandwich on the way home.
a korean bulgogi sandwich
thin sliced beef marinated in sugar and soy and then put upon a roll after frying with carmelised onions and a bit of gochujang and maybe a sprinkling of kimchi.
i think it sounds good

as for lesbians.
ill take 2 with a side of three.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeah but men are women and vice versa, right?

The LGBTQ Community support each other, which would mean supporting and confirming the delusions of their group members, except for......?

Lol.

The whole situation is very mental.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So...lesbians are denying that transgender women are real women?

Isn't that blasphemous?

Doesn't that tarnish the rainbow?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

MEN
Dominating on all fronts.
What's next, are men gonna start making better sandwiches?

They don't call it "Jersey Mike's" for nothing!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

ive seen some of the profiles and a lot of these "gals" don't even try

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

ive seen some of the profiles and a lot of these "gals" don't even try

Ummm.. yeah

They are dudes trying to score lesbian women.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join