It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Reveals New Whistleblower For Alleged Biden Family Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Greene just posted on social media announcing a new whistleblower alleging further Biden family corruption involving "true money laundering" in exchange for political favors of the highest offices of the land. She describes this as "tragic news" but necessary for cleaning up corruption.

twitter.com...

edit on 3-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Wray cannot possibly comply with this.

He spent the last few years being the head brownshirt for Biden.

He'll claim the documents don't exist, or were misplaced or his dog ate them...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This has been getting better and better! It's almost a race to see who can torpedo the Biden administration first. Blinken, Hunter or Wray! I firmly believe their arrogance is coming back to haunt them. Paper trails keep leading to such interesting revelations. Hunters finances being examined due to his idiotic request to lower his child support. Blinken getting caught lying under oath via an e-mail contradicting his statement about communicating with Hunter and now Wray having a whistle-blower trashing the lie about Biden not meeting with Hunters business associates and the FBI had paperwork about it!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

#1 rule of whistle blowing: never announce your intent to blow the whistle without having a full data archive ready to go viral. It's the equivalent of yelling your next swing in a cage match and then standing there waiting for the crowd to react.

#2 rule of whistle blowing: learn the difference between a subpoena and a smoking gun, the same distinction that separates allegation from confirmation. Criminals have walked away from mistrials for such technical hiccups.

edit on 3-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
This has been getting better and better! It's almost a race to see who can torpedo the Biden administration first. Blinken, Hunter or Wray! I firmly believe their arrogance is coming back to haunt them. Paper trails keep leading to such interesting revelations. Hunters finances being examined due to his idiotic request to lower his child support. Blinken getting caught lying under oath via an e-mail contradicting his statement about communicating with Hunter and now Wray having a whistle-blower trashing the lie about Biden not meeting with Hunters business associates and the FBI had paperwork about it!

2024 will be exciting in that the GOP is playing for the chance to bury a bunch of dems. Unless they win and the RINOs still help the dems out of it.
Expect the dems to cheat at insane levels if it’s survival mode. Again, hopefully the RINOs don’t just help them pull it off.
If only we could see the panicked flight out of the country by a bunch of dems, the night of the election. Would make it all worth it.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Excellent points, TC. I agree. Many political assassinations in the past involved someone who was about to spill the beans on someone. Rarely is killing them--or silencing through other means--worth the risk after the deed has been done.

BTW, thanks everyone for the replies. I don't always have anything meaningful to add but I appreciate the comments on this important...or hopefully important subject.
edit on 3-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Marjorie Taylor Greene is absolutely smashing it!

However, it's no surprise to us that Joe is tainted and holds an undeserved presidential title.

I hope they boot his crooked ass out!!! 🤣

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Protection required.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The new whistleblower is being discussed in this slightly earlier thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CLosed.

new topics

top topics

join