It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower alleges FBI, DOJ have document revealing criminal scheme involving Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A whistleblower is alleging that the FBI and the Justice Department are in possession of a document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley said Wednesday.

Comer, R-Ky., and Grassley, R-Iowa, said the whistleblower claims the document "includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose."

So it seems there was some smoke, now there is some fire. It's time to find out if the BIDEN DOJ will be Apolitical, or they will stall this out until Joe can make a graceful exist with some medical issues.

This information has been sent to the DOJ, Garland and Wray. How it is dealt with will be really interesting. I'm just imagining a montage of democrats smugly saying "Nobody is above the law", and then have them try to spin this as a Trump issue.

And please remember, this isn't the mud pit, so play nice or DTOM will come with that post that reminds us all that this isn't the mud pit.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And please remember, this isn't the mud pit, so play nice or DTOM will come with that post that reminds us all that this isn't the mud pit.

Are you seriously trying to put DTOM out of a job?

Funny enough, if this were about the Trump clan it would be all the media talked about, with every little detail discussed over and over. Since this whole investigation is barely ever mentioned I expect it to drag on and on until they can just sweep it aside, or they'll charge Hunter with something minor and sweep the rest under the rug.

They HAVE the smoking gun on his illegal purchase of a firearm, yet no discussions or accountability there.

+10 more 
posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I read the document, the criminal trail of the bidens have no end, but nobody is doing anything.

They are traitors.

The biggest traitors in the history of the US and nothing is going on.

I am soo sick of politics

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if any of this is covered on any other channel. My guess is .....crickets.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Funny enough, if this were about the Trump clan it would be all the media talked about, with every little detail discussed over and over. Since this whole investigation is barely ever mentioned I expect it to drag on and on until they can just sweep it aside, or they'll charge Hunter with something minor and sweep the rest under the rug.

They HAVE the smoking gun on his illegal purchase of a firearm, yet no discussions or accountability there.

Fox has also learned that Biden was being investigated for two misdemeanor tax filing charges, a felony tax evasion charge, and a false statement charge over a gun purchase.

www.foxnews.com...

They are getting close to a decision to charge him or not. My guess is "or not" will be the answer they are told to give.
but remember, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions

Wait, didn't Joe go on TV and admit to that very thing regarding him withholding money from Ukraine if they didn't get rid of their prosecutor? If our justice system won't hold him accountable for that, then nothing will. But, if DJT makes even the slightest move of impropriety, it's impeachment time.

I'm really sick of this behavior.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: nugget1

Fox has also learned that Biden was being investigated for two misdemeanor tax filing charges, a felony tax evasion charge, and a false statement charge over a gun purchase.

www.foxnews.com...

They are getting close to a decision to charge him or not. My guess is "or not" will be the answer they are told to give.
but remember, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!

The DOJ is desperately hoping slo-jo will croak or get removed somehow, before they are forced to be part of the coverup.
Even they know they’re on borrowed time before they go all in on the crime too. It’s probably somebody other than jojo who is ordering them to hide everything.
If only the old bastard would cash out !

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions

Wait, didn't Joe go on TV and admit to that very thing regarding him withholding money from Ukraine if they didn't get rid of their prosecutor? If our justice system won't hold him accountable for that, then nothing will. But, if DJT makes even the slightest move of impropriety, it's impeachment time.

I'm really sick of this behavior.

Yea, it's like they are mocking us with the "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW" joke. They have become both the joke and the punch line, and as long as the #tard asshole MSM tells the story they want to tell, all the idiots who should be learning the truth, won't.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I remember hearing Joe Biden state that he ran in 2020 because he "had to", but you don't seem to be able to find that quote anymore. I'd love to find that and propose a few questions about it, but since you can't source it, must never have happened.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I remember hearing Joe Biden state that he ran in 2020 because he "had to", but you don't seem to be able to find that quote anymore. I'd love to find that and propose a few questions about it, but since you can't source it, must never have happened.

Wasn't that later quantified with 'what he meant was...he had to to save the country'?

Old Joe's clean-up crew must be massive.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Awful quiet in here....weird.

Hey, is everyone still under the same laws...

Or?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Awful quiet in here....weird.

Hey, is everyone still under the same laws...

Or?

"nobody is above the law." - Democrats

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This just further proves that not a single politician or their family and I literally mean all should not be trusted.
We need a good house cleaning across the board.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And so what? The DOJ and FBI have been corrupted and are NOT going to pursue charges. Instead they will hide it away.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just the Mandela Effect messin with you man!

Never happened. Prove me wrong.🤣

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Just the Mandela Effect messin with you man!

Never happened. Prove me wrong.🤣

LOL, give it a minute, a few last deletes..........there it is.

I remember thinking removing statues was clown world material. Jesus, I had no idea. And it makes you frightened to think about what's going to be the tomorrows "sh!t sandwich dejour".

The color beige is offensive as it doesn't really make a solid choice, therefore it will be banned, and no more beige crayons. it's for the environment.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
And so what? The DOJ and FBI have been corrupted and are NOT going to pursue charges. Instead they will hide it away.

And somehow, we let it go. W the actual F?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I honestly think China owns most of our politicians, and all this is by their hand. what else makes sense?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Whistleblower wants immunity and protection.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Whistleblower wants immunity and protection.

and he'll get Epstined. But it's nice to know what he'd like.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join