It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1945 Trinity UFO Story... Crashes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I grew up in NM and my Grandpa lived in Socorro. My Grandma was also from Socorro and was Apache. The story of Roswell was discussed at family gatherings many times. Also the 1964 sighting in Socorro. My father and grandfather argued all the time about this subject.

Never once did they discuss the Trinity crash. I never heard of it until recently at Contact in the Desert a few years ago.
Came as a surprise to me, for what it's worth.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Here’s a qawinkidink……

The purported 1945 San Antonio crash had Reme Baca

The purported 1959 Socorro landing, Lonnie was once married to a Mary Baca. Lonnie had a drawing of the purported UFO made by Ricky Baca.

Are there other UFO incidents the Baca’s are associated with? Hmmmm……the surname appears to be widespread in that area.

👽

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Baca is like Smith or Jones around there. So is Apodaca. And eveybody is a cousin in some of those small towns, like San Antonio, NM.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Taken from the Vallee Venting….

Obviously, we will continue to work on these topics, since we have custody of similar materials from other cases for comparison, whose analysis has never been published. Our main interest, which the book reflects throughout, goes beyond the fascinating episode of the crash. The later reports we have uncovered point to four different types of high-performance materials that excite our interest, and those of the Silicon Valley experts we have consulted. The reported physical features are internally consistent, yet they couldn’t have existed in operational settings in 1945 if they were human-made. Our research on Trinity, naturally, will continue.

So far….

Here we go again……I suspect another Hardcover for 2023

👽

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
More on the Trinity story:

skeptoid.com...

His conclusion: Hoax and completely fabricated.

There are real events that leave you scratching your head and wondering. Cluttering up the mysteries with false garbage like this do no one any favors.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The most recent refutation of the Trinity story

link

On this one, I have to disagree with Vallee

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

His conclusion: Hoax and completely fabricated.

Almost comical from a person who spent time in jail for fraud. Is he still around.

😳

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2
Agree.
Every single independent investigator that looked into the Trinity UFO story has concluded it is a hoax with zero basis. Its only adherent is Vallee, who has too much invested in it now to admit he was duped. So he maintains it.

Time to move on to real events and leave this one in the discard heap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join