It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molotov may day in Paris.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It looks like the firebombs are out and being used on the riot police. Have the rules of the game changed" These images are not on MSM but i would think that the officers might be under some duress, as the wielding of batons and clubs seem to have caused an opposite and equal reaction against them? I wonder how long can the city of light and capital of France work under the increasing burden of round after round of protest, no doubt Macron has orders to hold firm, but by now wiser heads might be thinking about how to save France. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 2-5-2023 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I really hope it spreads.

Gestapo receiving their own medicine.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Good.

To hell with the scumbag riot police, Macron and his EU overlords.

France is in desperate need of a change in leadership.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Coming to a town near you. No matter what country you live in, the UK, USA etc. will your police or army by with the people or will they be the paramilitary arm of the government?
But it's a bit ambiguous isn't it, police, army, just titles. BUT, they are your neighbours, your friends, your countrymen. Will they do the same as the Gestapo in Nazi times. The gestapo were just German citizens for a start.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I think the answer is yes to all of the above.

In fact, I know it's a yes, because it's already happening.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Maybe a look back at Canada's approach in Feb of 2022 will be Macron's idea of a way forward.

I'm not so sure that the people of France will be as polite as the people of Canada were.

HONK! HONK!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

Maybe a look back at Canada's approach in Feb of 2022 will be Macron's idea of a way forward.

I'm not so sure that the people of France will be as polite as the people of Canada were.

HONK! HONK!

Macron has tried the "fake emergency" route and the banning protests route.

People are done listening to BS.

Canada won't be so polite next time either, and next time is coming soon.

HONK!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

#ViveLaFrance!
Piggybacking on French Revolution 2, it is going to be a heck of a party in the continental United States because the Big Club have their reality lobes broken.
We have infinite slack to give as they reveal themselves to the normies. Cuter than the cutest a.i. illusion.

Thanks for the extra hands.

"And when it was now noon, Elias jested at them, saying: Cry with a louder voice: for he is a God, and perhaps he is talking, or is in an inn, or on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep, and must be wakened."

En avant les soldats Christens!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

#ViveLaFrance!
Piggybacking on French Revolution 2, it is going to be a heck of a party in the continental United States because the Big Club have their reality lobes broken.
We have infinite slack to give as they reveal themselves to the normies. Cuter than the cutest a.i. illusion.

Thanks for the extra hands.

"And when it was now noon, Elias jested at them, saying: Cry with a louder voice: for he is a God, and perhaps he is talking, or is in an inn, or on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep, and must be wakened."

En avant les soldats Christens!

Ah, the priests of Baal....

Good comparison

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Macron would do well to brush up on history and what happens when one falls out of favor with the majority of common class citizens. Is he even still in the country? That would seem a bit risky....

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It looks like the firebombs are out and being used on the riot police. Have the rules of the game changed" These images are not on MSM but i would think that the officers might be under some duress, as the wielding of batons and clubs seem to have caused an opposite and equal reaction against them? I wonder how long can the city of light and capital of France work under the increasing burden of round after round of protest, no doubt Macron has orders to hold firm, but by now wiser heads might be thinking about how to save France. www.bitchute.com...

I spoke with a friend in France and he told me that what is being shown on Social media is skewed. Most places are operating normally. He did say in few of the places that do have riots the police are getting more and more violent and killing people. A lot of places (especially Paris) rely on tourism. $ usually wins…

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Wait till Summer.

It's going to be insendiary and those cops are going to boil.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

HONK! HONK!

We now have the "Concerts Of Saucepans" where ordinary people have taken to the streets to make a racket and draw attention to the protests. Many small cities and towns have been doing this over the last few weeks.

Politicians are being HOUNDED in public by these displays of distain towards them.

THEY CANNOT WALK DOWN A PUBLIC STREET WITHOUT HARASSMENT.

Good.
edit on 2/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The police is killing people? You have a source for that? They're killing people with rubber bullets and stun grenades or what?

And
I also wouldn't get my hopes up this means revolution as it's mostly the black block having their traditional may holiday.
Usually anarchists of Europe burn down Berlin on that day, this year Paris.
If you enjoy it all so much, please support your local antifa outfit... lol...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The police is killing people? You have a source for that? They're killing people with rubber bullets and stun grenades or what?

And
I also wouldn't get my hopes up this means revolution as it's mostly the black block having their traditional may holiday.
Usually anarchists of Europe burn down Berlin on that day, this year Paris.
If you enjoy it all so much, please support your local antifa outfit... lol...

My friend lives in France and also just came back from Paris. He is a native there and I trust what he is telling me.
You know how things don’t always make it to the news.
apnews.com...

French police hit by claims they’re too tough on protesters

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That's bs the worst kind of utter bs.
Nobody got killed 108 police were injured, the claims of being too tough are because of the stun grenades and rubber bullets.

'These things don't get reported in France'... wtf are you talking about? You think the French protest with teeth and claws over 2 years more work but if police would kill one of theirs they'd just shrug it off and move on?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I Have Always wondered how to make one of those things to no avail.
Can't get the Damned Plastic Bottles to Break.

LOL

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

www.lemonde.fr... ml

Council of Europe slams 'excessive use of force' by French police in protests

Amnesty International has raised the alarm over the "widespread use of excessive force and arbitrary arrests."

Do you live in France or the city of Paris?
If so I’d love your take. If not, I have to go with the advice of someone that actually lives there.

I live in Wisconsin and when there was the election I saw first hand how things were reported that weren’t true, or omitted.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I don't know why you keep quoting sources that support my statement and not your hyperbole?
The police killed nobody.

The next time the US black block burns down any city I'm going to quote all of you who speak so fondly of it in this thread... it's going to be a lot of fun...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't know why you keep quoting sources that support my statement and not your hyperbole?
The police killed nobody.

The next time the US black block burns down any city I'm going to quote all of you who speak so fondly of it in this thread... it's going to be a lot of fun...

I don’t know why you can’t answer my question, either you live there or you dont?

There is this little thing called where there is smoke there is fire. If there are all kinds of attention of people saying the police are being too violent there is a reason and it isn’t from a little tap on the shoulder!
edit on 2-5-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join