It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 percent of men would rather die early, than give up red meat

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I mean how early are we talking... all I know trying to eat chicken and fish all the time, does make me want a nice rare to medium rare steak.

70 percent of men would rather die early than give up red meat.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
We all know why this poll was made. To test reactions. We know they want everyone (but them) to eat bugs

Good to see the uptake will be overwhelmingly low.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

And 70% of women would rather die early than give up meat.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I ain't giving up my coffee and red meat.... life won't be worth living.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why yes.

Yes I would.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

70 percent of men would rather die early, than give up red meat

I can tell you why. It's not really complicated, but it's a very difficult cycle to break.

The red meat is the only place that the nutrition can come from, in a concentrated enough amount, to make a guy feel like he is living in a male body, and not becoming someone's aunt.

This problem becomes increasingly difficult as a man ages, hence more and more meat consumption as they age, swearing up and down that there is nothing else like it in the world. It's a damn trick, and it'll send you straight to an early grave.

There are way better ways to do that. And I can say that knowing that meat & potatoes are the perfect food.

The cycle is the trap. Eat like a predator. Don't circle the drain looking for leftovers.

Stay Hungry.
edit on 1-5-2023 by 7UNCLE7SNAKE7HANDS7 because: Remember what that feels like?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

And 70% of women would rather die early than give up meat.

I see what you did there

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I mean how early are we talking... all I know trying to eat chicken and fish all the time, does make me want a nice rare to medium rare steak.

70 percent of men would rather die early than give up red meat.

Interesting. It’s been known to increase cancer risks but many of us smoke and vape and drink and reduce red meat at the same time because of cognitive dissonance so…. We ignore it anyways and keep on keeping on.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What are the statistics on bacon?

Inquiring minds.....

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Let's see, we have heavy metal contaminants in the fish, spices, and chocolate. Micro plastics everywhere. Lead contamination left over from the time we thought it was a good idea to put it in gasoline. Preservatives, dyes, and hormones that we can't pronounce in virtually everything.

I say when we fix those problems, then I'll worry about whether or not red meat - which we have been eating for millennia - is really all that bad for us.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Another friend I played golf with today has just returned from some business in the States. A Ribeye steak $69 and a t-Bone was even more and that was not at a high priced steak house. So the reason I post this is because that is the way they get everyone off eating red meat. Restrict the supply and let nature take it's course. $42 for two Burger king whoppers, onion rings and two drinks in Honolulu.. I get a Ribeye with side orders around here from a restaurant for less than $15 which is 5x more than it was several years ago. I cringe at that $15 price but, even though I come from a long line of Texas beef eaters I would not pay the prices that are being reported to me in the states. Exactly what the agenda wants as cows fart and we can not have that and still save the world !!

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I am sure the WEF is up to the challenge of getting 70% of us.....

WEF: Challenge Accepted...
edit on 1-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Women too. Red meat is a big part of my diet. I don’t eat a large quantity of it, but I do eat it frequently.
I’ve been reading more and more about how healthy it really is, which is why they are trying to take it away.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Women too. Red meat is a big part of my diet. I don’t eat a large quantity of it, but I do eat it frequently.
I’ve been reading more and more about how healthy it really is, which is why they are trying to take it away.

Yup, same with the anti-vaping tactics from the government. As if vaping is so terrible and deadly. Smoking is 10x worse for you , and I hear of no bans on that. They say it's because of the flavors tempting kids, then maybe instead educate/inform parents ! This is 100% about control/power extertion, like any ban/restriction is

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How early? My dad will be 97 this year. He is still independent and runs his own household. He loves red meat. He is too old to die young.

My sons recently told me they heard that covid injections would be given to cows to get it into the bodies of humans. Is that so? My freezers are full so Ill just stop buying the new injected stuff if this is so

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You should try this easy recipe. It is simple and tastes absolutely wonderful. Thai recipe

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
How early? My dad will be 97 this year. He is still independent and runs his own household. He loves red meat. He is too old to die young.

My sons recently told me they heard that covid injections would be given to cows to get it into the bodies of humans. Is that so? My freezers are full so Ill just stop buying the new injected stuff if this is so

Could also be another attempt at trying to stop people feel tempted to eat meat

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Maybe they get shot by the guns they won't give up either.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Oh it's not that bad. In Florida I get a 16 ounce steak with sides at Carrabba's here and then for right about thirty bucks after tax. Carrabba's makes a helluva steak too. My last steak there was February.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join