It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s Something Terribly Wrong Happening With the Sons of Celebrities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You have to see the pics in the story to get the full picture. It is insane that these celebrities are adopting little boy children and slapping them in dresses at 2-5 years old. This crap is just sick. The one mentioned in the story comment is probably the worst since you sure as hell don't kiss your son or daughter that way.

Link

While these cases are all concerning in their own right, one of them is particularly concerning: Kai Schreiber.

Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watt’s Son
For years, pictures of Liev Schreiber with his son Kai have been raising some eyebrows. But when one pieces these various elements, the raised eyebrows turn into outright concern.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When did this bizarre and sick behavior become acceptable? If anyone else said they bathe with a child and them do the willy dance, I feel cps would be knocking on the door.
edit on 30-4-2023 by Lowdog because: No reason

edit on 30-4-2023 by Lowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They can't have kids during their life if they get the jewels snipped off before puberty. That's the agenda. I would not be surprised if these celebrity kids are mostly just following a script for a paycheck.
edit on 30 4 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lowdog
When did this bizarre and sick behavior become acceptable? If anyone else said they bathe with a child and them do the willy dance, I feel cps would be knocking on the door.

No kidding

Kissing your kid that way isn't normal either.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lowdog

I will take a slightly different stance, but only slightly.

In Victorian times, the death rate in children, especially, young children, was so high that pretty much all babies and young children were dressed in baby dresses. In fact you can find christening pictures of babies, and they will universally be in these long, white, lacy affairs, boy or girl. It wasn't until they reached about 7 that boys were dressed in pants. It was an event called breaching.

So the idea of dressing boys in dresses in not completely without precedent in European society, but it was not like this trend were seeing now.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just dont think they were doing the willy dance still.a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

did you see the picture with the caption no comment in that link.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

There are too many stories to post daily.... look at this one.

Hospital Video Series Features Adults Talking To Young Kids About Transgenderism, ‘Exploring’ Their Bodies Before Sex

Link

The “Never Fear” video series on Lurie’s website includes videos of one-on-one talks between adults and children about touching oneself, “exploring” other people’s bodies, same-sex relationships and coming out as transgender. The hospital was previously subject to blowback over its partnerships with local schools, through which it promoted chest binders, LGBT-oriented sex toys and sex tips for “queer” people.

The series features a video of an 11-year-old discussing “exploring” one’s own body before having sexual encounters with other people. One clip shows a young girl explaining what sexual orientation means, and other videos in the series feature older adolescents and young adults discussing topics such as abortion, AIDS and birth control.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lowdog
I just dont think they were doing the willy dance still.a reply to: ketsuko

Not the ones who were right, no.

Like I said, my stance was only slightly different. It's just proof that at times all the kids were dressed the same up to a certain age and no one thought it was odd. I'll bet though that even if he was in a dress, everyone knew little George was still little George and treated him referred to him like the boy he was.
edit on 30-4-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I see where you are coming from. Thanks for the info. I was unaware. reply to: ketsuko

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think I have the only viable answer.

The irony.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'd like off this ride please.

Where's the pull cable?

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'll bet they learn about it in the Willy Dance or whatever that is.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
When I was a child, I looked forward to halloween so I could be a ghost or a vampire.

Pretend world should be only 1 or 2 days a year, nothing more.

Just like when the coof took over, you guys will be okay. I don't think fighting this has any merit at this point. Let it run it's course and DO NOT GET ON THE TRAIN!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

These days it's about the only form of dress up that's socially acceptable anymore sadly. dress as anything else, and the woke brigade finds a way to call it problematic.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This reminds me of when I was young....back in the sixties, some kids wore the clothes of the opposite sex for trick or treating. Also included was smearing soot like stuff they sold at the dime store all over your hands and face to be a black kid. Sometimes we dressed as bums.

So now, it seems our halloween costumes are becoming reality

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Attention grabbing through their kids. Sick sad and repulsive

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You also have to notice that a lot of these kids are adopted, so why are these celebs not having their own children, one reason is they can't because they are cross-gendered themselves.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This is disturbing to me. The open mouth kiss photo at your link are gross. My personal belief is that there are multiple reasons this is being done. Two main ones are population control and normalizing the sexualization and abuse of children. But the biggest reason is to make a shift where boys/men buy dresses, makeup, salon visits, shoes, purses etc.-not just girls/women. Capitalism at play to increase the profits. That is my personal conspiracy theory.
edit on 30-4-2023 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2023 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I would think that the guys got snipped and the women got fixed. Their jobs most often have special requirements to get ahead in the field and getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant could dampen your success in acting. Most have to do a lot of physical training to keep their bodies in shape to make them look good. A pregnancy could result in a lot of financial loss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join