It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Take Muslim Kids Forcefully From Parents For LGBT ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I've read it mate.

As with many things nowadays there seems to be an insistence on twisting this to fit into some people's pre-determined perspective.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What I wonder about is how the video will be perceived among Germany's Muslim population.

I'm surprised the officials allowed the dispute to be filmed; they usually direct people to turn off their cameras.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What I wonder about is how the video will be perceived among Germany's Muslim population.

I'd be amazed if they don't twist it to serve their own particular agenda.

I'm surprised the officials allowed the dispute to be filmed; they usually direct people to turn off their cameras.

Which makes you wonder why they allowed it?
Did it serve their purposes to do so?

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Governments and religious institutions (working hand in hand) used to say the exact same thing you do about transexuals in regards to homosexuality.

If God says it's ok to be gay then historically a lot of people twisted the faith.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'd be amazed if they don't twist it to serve their own particular agenda.

The hotheads may. Many of the Turks are already 'in the system' -- employed, etc. Those ones will probably not erupt, but the newcomers that Merkel brought in may react differently.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Which makes you wonder why they allowed it?
Did it serve their purposes to do so?

Bremerhaven is a small city; there is the possibility that they're not used to being pressured in this manner. But I'll wager some new guidance goes out to the officials ASAP regarding being filmed while on duty.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
People who think homosexuality in Muslim countries is frowned upon don't know the Koran teachings and the 'work-arounds' that exist.

lesbianism is definitely a no-no, though....

Yeah, go and tell that to all the gay men in Muslim countries. Oh no you can't because they've been thrown off buildings.

This poor kid, imagine if when he grows up and shows any signs of homosexuality, his parents and relatives will kill him. But you don't want to address that.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Such a short time after the holocaust... they just cant resist their natural urge!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

I've read it mate.

As with many things nowadays there seems to be an insistence on twisting this to fit into some people's pre-determined perspective.

Sort of like when you think like a hammer, everything else looks like a nail right?

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: nugget1
People who think homosexuality in Muslim countries is frowned upon don't know the Koran teachings and the 'work-arounds' that exist.

lesbianism is definitely a no-no, though....

Yeah, go and tell that to all the gay men in Muslim countries. Oh no you can't because they've been thrown off buildings.

This poor kid, imagine if when he grows up and shows any signs of homosexuality, his parents and relatives will kill him. But you don't want to address that.

You are correct; you can't be 'openly gay' but a man can 'make love' to another man without offending 'allah' as long as he pretends in his mind that the recipient is female.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It is being reported that the German Police and Child Services took him away because his parents were teaching him that homosexuality was a sin.

There are not many sources for the story so unable to validate as the only story I can find on it is I think Iranian (so, you know).

If this is True, this world has gone mad!!! I am going to check out and see if I can find any Swedish stories about this since it is brought up that this has happened many times to Muslims and Christians in Sweden.

Thanks to EmeraldCoastFreedm for bringing this attention in another thread.

www.presstv.ir...

A child has been forcefully taken away from his Muslim family by Germany’s “child protection services” and police forces because his parents were allegedly teaching him that homosexuality is not accepted in Islam.

“In Germany, this kid goes to school, they bring up the topic of homosexuality and so he tells him that it is Haram according to his religion. So the school call the child care services and the police show up at his door and forcibly take him away from his family,” a comment on the video said.

"This is from Germany and there’s a lot of similar cases in a lot of European countries like Sweden they take those children not only from Muslim families but also some Christian families!” another said on the child removal case, which was said to be a frequent occurrence in Sweden.

The incident happened after the child’s teachers learned that his parents were teaching him that being gay was a sin as Muslims. The teachers then reported it to child protection services that got in touch with the police to take him away.

Your source is faulty propaganda. The case was over neglect & or abuse .
Germany is not seizing children from Muslim No Go neighborhoods for teaching their kids about anything.
There are conservative native Germans Catholics that teach their kids the same things on homosexuality.

This is a fake story & Im sorry you believe it .

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Whatever the truth of the unacceptable situation in the clip, I find the reversion to the term "gay" or "homosexuality" quite interesting.

As far as I identify, being "gay" simply means you're sexually or romantically attracted to the same sex.
It is no immediate admission to any sex-act (or celibacy), lifestyle, wider politics or religious identity as such.

I bet nowadays the leftist understanding of "gay" includes the entire alphabet soup, and is probably more about transgender, being non-binary, poly-amorous relationships and all kinds of neo-Marxist, social constructionist "queer" identities.

I can actually see the day when more traditional gay and lesbian couples (or parents) have their kids removed because they're not going along with the leftist agenda either, even if they may express it as parental cautioning, biological facts or traditional values, rather than "sinning".

Assuming it hasn't happened somewhere already.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't think this can be justified in any way. Look, the quetsion is who decides when a child needs to be saved from the parents? U have no right to control smones beliefs

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Perhaps I'm just so used to being lumped into the LGBTOI+ collective (for anything that isn't heterosexual, I guess), that I feel "gay" has a specific meaning, to which I refer in my post above.

And I don't think this article clarifies very well whether this Muslim family allegedly discriminated against gay men specifically, or whether "gay" is used here as a kind of inaccurate metonymy/synecdoche.

After all, if, for example, I used the term "Christian", that could refer to anything from Kenneth Copeland to the Pope.
Yeah, thousands of sects and denominations that might not even recognize each other as Christian.

Could we just be a bit more specific please?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join