It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Popeyes Worker Allegedly Destroys Eatery in Dispute over Pay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
a reply to: xuenchen

I don’t believe it. Popeyes only hires the best. The staff and their service are always impeccable. No matter where in the world you are you will never have a ghetto experience at a Popeyes.

But their terms of employment and employer don't seem to guarantee any Nobel Prize Nominations 😁

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There's a lee's famous recipe chicken place in Wausau Wisconsin

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

Thas raycis

Was he a non-white guy? I haven't watched the video.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ozzyman
a reply to: JAGStorm

There's a lee's famous recipe chicken place in Wausau Wisconsin

The Popeyes in Benton Harbor, Michigan sells excellent fried gizzards. The only one I've found in the country with that delicacy.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

Thas raycis

Was he a non-white guy? I haven't watched the video.

I think its kind of racist to jump to conclusions like that. But darn it, it was right again.

A person of color goes all violent because he made a mistake and it has to be everyone else's fault because they didn't find a work-around for his stupidity.

How about you give them the right bank info so they can pay you? Or is it racist to expect that from a person of color? I am willing to bet that, according to democrats, it is. After all, expecting a person of color to have an ID is racist. So expecting them to know their bank info is practically criminal...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Fire him, press criminal charges. Fire the manager who let him work a month with not being paid. Let them both pay restitution on a 25/25 basis. The company should pay the other 50%.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

You find the person who messed up and put sugar in their tank.

I think destroying your former employment place is a rough equivalent.
But he might be dumb enough to do that too.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Direct deposit filing does require a modicum of literacy to be functional. Just another example of the Chicago public school system failing it's students.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Popeye as well as KFC have gone up so much in price, they can all be destroyed as far as I am concerned.

Additionally, with each, there is very little consistency between individual franchises. Some are good food, but most are terrible. It is a real coin toss when traveling to stop in to one of these places. Some of the employees they hire cannot even understand an order through the mic/speaker and I find some to be just plain rude. This is not conducive to a successful business, and it shows.

Chick Fila blows them all away for quality and consistency, but their prices are way up there as well.

The public can do something about this by just not spending their money there, but we won't do that because it makes too much sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So he made a mess his fellow minimum wage employees will have to clean up?

You know the manager isn't going to touch that stuff.

What a team player.

Very stupid and shortsighted.

What a jerk.

POOR IMPLUSE CONTROL.

edit on 7/6/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join