It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is love to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

1. Who is Jesus to you?

One who lives through the laughter of a child.

2. Who is Satan to you?

Anyone/thing that harms a child.

3. Who is God to you?

Pure love as seen in the eyes of a child.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

In the world of Theology, the answer remains clear: God is All, God made Jesus, God made Satan...therefore? Do not all, each and everyone exist within the same time frame and space?

Without God, there'd be no Jesus, and without Satan, there would be no need for Jesus. And we KNOW thats not the case!

I do think that God has to have a sense of humor too. God Bless you. Jesus Saves... or whomever God you pray to...

Best
edit on 04235030America/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2023 16:39:50 -050039202300000050 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It makes sense to answer your OP question in relation to the Trilogy of your other threads…so here goes…

Btw…before I begin, I don’t belong to any Religion…I belong to God!

The Bible states “God is Love”…but what does this truly mean…Because the obvious next questions are…Define God…? and Define Love…? etc…So what next…

Next, we take a look at what Jesus says about God and love…of course Jesus says many things about God individually and speaks on the topic of Love many times too…maybe we could look for where both are mentioned in the same verse/sentence…

There’s a few where both God and Love are mentioned together…but one Key verse where Jesus ties both God and Love together…can be found in John 14:21…

John 14:21
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

This may look like a unique teaching but Jesus is drawing a parallel with words already written/spoken in the Old Testament…in Psalm 119: 1-4…

Psalm 119: 1-4
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

There are clear parallels in both verses that are easy to see…but what is not so easy to see… is that both of those verses are not talking about someone who just follows the Law for the sake of it…or because they think it’s right etc…

These verses are both taking about those who keep Gods commandments because they’ve come to know God after seeking him with their whole heart (Psalm 119) and similarly in John 14:21, it’s because God has manifested himself to those that love him. In short, they keep Gods Laws because they’ve come to know, understand and Love God.

If we back up a bit, this connection to God is talked about directly in the preceding verse in…John 14:20…and then re-iterated in John 14:23

John 14:20
“On that day you will realize that I am in my Father and you are in me and I am in you.”

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Both verses are taking about our spiritual connection to God, which we already have but most are just not aware of it until they start seeking i.e. by knocking on the door and seeking the Kingdom within etc…

If you love something…you will set it free and if it loves you…it will come back…

This is essentially what God does for all of us…i.e. allows us to live these spiritual experiences, knowing that when we are ready we will freely come back to him…

That is love…

- JC

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

edit on 24-4-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Music. 2nd.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
In this series on religion:

Thanks for the great post and questions. After many years of searching I have been led to these answers.

Please note: It is not my intention to tell anyone what to do, think or believe only to offer my perspective. I respect all views and opinions and hope others will do the same.

1. Who is Jesus to you?

Me, you and everyone

2. Who is Satan to you?

Me, you and everyone

3. Who is God to you?

Me, you and everyone

Nature and all elements are also me, you and everyone.

Light is the Source/God/energy/electricity/frequency/vibrations/love of which we are all made of, and came from.

The Source/God is not 'a' 'being' it is an energy source, from which we are smaller portions (sparks). Therefore, we are all the same 'one'.

Jesus came from the same energy source as me and you, so did those some consider evil. So, if we all come from the same source we are all the same as the Source. No different! No seperateness. All just choosing and having different experiences---playing around.

If we recognise (remember) these things (remove the veil) then we realise there is no negative, positive, good or bad only energy sources that have chosen different experiences.

We have all played the part that is considered bad/evil in some of our existences/experiences. So, it makes no sense to judge. It is only through the veil/separation of this Earth experience that we have forgotten this. We chose this experience to experience what it is like to 'feel' separate.

The goal of the Earth Experiment/experience is to 'remember and reconnect'. To remember where we came from and what we are. To remember that 'all is love'. Creation comes from love. The source of creation is love. Therefore, 'we' are love.

The Source is a perfect energy there is no lacking or negative, it is a source of pure love. So if the Source (you, me and everyone/everything) is perfect and pure love, then there is nothing to change. There is 'no one' to change.

The way out of this is to 'see' everyone else as ourselves. To 'treat' everyone as ourselves. As we are all each other (One). This includes those that have chosen to play/experience being (what is considered on Earth) evil or bad.

I love that the OP recognised not being without sin and chose to forgive.

Whilst nothing needs to be forgiven as Source is/we are perfect love playing around in different experiences, it can help to get back on track through forgiveness. We are all creators/the Source, we create through intentions.So, if we want to 'invite' those of us that have chosen to play in the dark to come back to the light then we need to first respect their free will. Regardless of what they choose, we should accept and forgive. To accept and forgive them is to accept and forgive me, you and everyone (the all). This is how we reconnect that which we 'think' is separate. Forgiveness can be achieved through thought and intent. Forgiving heals all suffering because it is acting of and through love. Forgiving removes the ancestrial/karmic baggage/links many have carried on through generations/incarnations.

When we remember we are not separate but are perfect 'sources' of love playing around in this experience of separation we can go home! Ascend.

If we continue to divide, judge, label, box, fight against each other etc. we will never unite.

I look at this as a game, as it really is and when we pass over we will remember it is.

Say you are in an Escape Room and trying to find the way out. There are answers but you just have to search and find them. Once the answers are found you apply the solutions and you are 'free' .

This Earth 'Experiment' is like that.

The answer to the game/freedom is LOVE. Love is the answer to everything. In every single situation we should always first ask: how can I approach this with love. And always act of, with and through love.

If we love 'all' (including nature, elements, Earth, animals other beings and so-called evil) we reunite and the game ends. No more separation, no more suffering. We will have achieved the goal of this experience/experiment = to remember we are one and sources of love.

We cannot win a war with more war or change hate through hating.

Love is the answer 💞💫

edit on 24-4-2023 by ClearQuartz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

Well said. We do approach love in different ways depending what it is. Gotta love anything that makes our live better, but how do we define that in some overall love. Things that keep us alive, gonna love that emergency plumber that turn up at 3am, not so much the bill.

So out of all these definitions of love, what one hits the mark to avoid sinking ship.

Possibly "respect and acceptance of the other's autonomy."

There's many types of love, and some of them can be quite poisonous. I'm sure you've read about stalkers who pester and hound the loved person and even kill them in a murder-suicide event. There's also a "conditional love" where you are loved but unless you meet that person's expectations of you, the love is tinged with disappointment and an effort to change you. That's a real curse to live under.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
There is something with the love Jesus had that was counter intuitive at first. One of his saying was that if someone steals your shoes, give them your shirt.

I did try this with a friend one day, eventually he turned around and admitted he stuffed up. Are lessons like this worth more than a few bucks? It left me in a hard place at the time.

Maybe there is also something that seams counter intuitive at first, but when done as an act of love it does break through some of the evil going on. Becoming a Martyr does not look like it.

The idea of giving evil love and support does not sound right. I do not want to encourage all the harm and stupidity going on. In some ways they have stolen my trust and respect in authority, what more can I give, how much more exploitation do I have to go through.

Jesus had faith that God will provide. God has looked after me, but I know I would not be where I am if I done a lot more stupid stuff along the way.

With some of the stories around some of these group pray vigils, maybe there is something there with love.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I know what love is not, it is not hating or harming. How does that make anyone better than those they consider evil?

Love does not reside in revenge, hate, judgements, unkind thoughts or intentions.

Love is to love unconditionally (unconditionally being the key word). Even those considered evil.

If you worship the soul that was Jesus then you will know he loved those that did what is considered evil. I believe he said, 'Forgive them father for they know not what they do'. He taught and sacrificed in the hope people would follow in his footsteps. He tried to 'awaken' the masses.

There is a saying, it goes something like this from memory: keep doing what you've always done, keep getting what you've always got. Another version. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result.

It's time for a new approach as clearly the centuries of repeated wars, divisions and hating have achieved nothing but more wars, divisions and hating.

Love is love, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There is something with the love Jesus had that was counter intuitive at first. One of his saying was that if someone steals your shoes, give them your shirt.

I did try this with a friend one day, eventually he turned around and admitted he stuffed up. Are lessons like this worth more than a few bucks? It left me in a hard place at the time.

Maybe there is also something that seams counter intuitive at first, but when done as an act of love it does break through some of the evil going on. Becoming a Martyr does not look like it.

The idea of giving evil love and support does not sound right. I do not want to encourage all the harm and stupidity going on. In some ways they have stolen my trust and respect in authority, what more can I give, how much more exploitation do I have to go through.

Jesus had faith that God will provide. God has looked after me, but I know I would not be where I am if I done a lot more stupid stuff along the way.

With some of the stories around some of these group pray vigils, maybe there is something there with love.

Shirt ? He gave us his life and thereby showed the greatest love of all.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

He gave us his life and thereby showed the greatest love of all.

We all give our life being in this realm. Jesus did hit legend status upsetting the money changers and got crucified for that one. His ability to heal took him next level, his words of wisdom have withstood the test of time.

I don't see Jesus as some easy out for our sins. He was a light that we could achieve more.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Love is difficult. I'm not sure I can find the love in your OP?
There are different types of love.
The most harmless one would appear to be Agape. But then you look around how the world is and it turns into a recipe for despair and anxiety.
Cosmic Love

Or universal love, which sounds like a beautiful thing, but once you've felt it everything will always be overshadowed by it. Like the ultimate drug no one can ever get enough from, but in reality if you're lucky you'll only get to experience it 3-4 times in your life.

It would seem love has a very destructive aspect.

edit on 27-4-2023 by Peeple because: oopsey

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
EPISODE 317: LOST IN TRANS NATION

It is at the 38 min mark that has a story that gets deep into some of these love / hate struggles going on. It is in Vancouver and about one guy with a sign "Children cannot consent to puberty blockers". How the cops wanted to charge him for the abuse he got just adds to the insanity of the situation. Hope the Judge is awake. In some ways the whole thing does look like a psyop against the trans, to have so many cops on such a small protest, hmmm...

If ever getting confronted by increasing level of tension like by the one starting '# you", watch out and keep your guard up. Creating distance is one good way to diffuse the situation, which the cops done as it got physical.

So back on topic, passions are high. Both sides have some love on the line. But what kind of love is it? One has brought an issue to the table and wants to talk about. The other has rage, cannot express why this opinion is wrong, but something deep down wants to fight about it. This issues does not immediately affect either individually, but what sort of world do they want to see.

Maybe this is where pray helps. Perhaps there is some kind of collective consciousnesses at work somewhere. If enough get strong enough on some idea, the universe has a way to make it happen. I don't see this affect having too much influence on the laws of physics, maybe some outliers on the laws of biology, more so in the nature of society.

On those days I woke up with a more intense love of life, something usually unexpectedly ends up dead by the end of the day. Not always depending on how this love is defined, but there is a rich tone there.
edit on 28-4-2023 by kwakakev because: added hmmm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join