It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIM's Street Talk (new) submarine release drone boats releasing satellite drone missiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, there you have it. Drone boats released from subs. The boats are loaded with satellite missile drones. This is the future of attacks going to be seen on the sea. Yes, it's only MIM's Military Street Talk, but it's some cool stuff. Sadly, I don't know at the moment whether it is Chinese, Russian, or America's dream team working on it. Also these boats can also be suicide boats. If they work on where enough are released at once, but that part, think I'll continue watching kung fu movies.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
IMO Drones are the future both in the air and in the water. Ukraine sunk a Russian ship using a surface fast boat drone,,,it did not shine a good light upon Russian surface ship's defensive capabilities IMO.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
IMO Drones are the future both in the air and in the water. Ukraine sunk a Russian ship using a surface fast boat drone,,,it did not shine a good light upon Russian surface ship's defensive capabilities IMO.

Yes, it is the future on the War on Battleships. These boat are shot from the subs and highly tech with drones that release the high power cluster bombs also. They ( currently being developed for entry of the beaches where the enemy is entrenched. No more rushing the beaches.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They could create flying long range drones that could carry the mini drone and drop them in place.

There's so much that they can do.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Well, there you have it. Drone boats released from subs. The boats are loaded with satellite missile drones. This is the future of attacks going to be seen on the sea. Yes, it's only MIM's Military Street Talk, but it's some cool stuff. Sadly, I don't know at the moment whether it is Chinese, Russian, or America's dream team working on it. Also these boats can also be suicide boats. If they work on where enough are released at once, but that part, think I'll continue watching kung fu movies.

Maybe you mean the new Swedish Blekinge class A26 submarines, built by Saab? They have a "Multi Mission Portal" or special enlarged torpedo tube for launching divers or underwater drones. The Swedes are mainly guarding the Baltic Sea and doing constant surveillance on e.g. Russian subs.
Link 1
Link 2

new topics

top topics

join