It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman with big tatas "brave" for letting them hang out? NOT the Bee...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
(Mods, we really need a new forum called NOT THE BEE. It's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between actual alleged news and satire.)

Seriously, that's what the "news" report is about.

This popped up in my Google news feed. Most of the crap that shows up in that feed is garbage, anyway, but this one made me LOL. I clicked through partially in disbelief and partially in the hope that the article was some kind of satire or joke. Apparently it wasn't.

The headline on the Sun's US version reads I DON'T CARE I’m an F-cup and hate wearing bras ...

Now, I'm not posting this because I give a rip about her big tatas and what she does with them. (I lean toward thinking smaller is more attractive anyway, but this isn't about my proclivities.) Seriously, I could care less about whether a woman wears a bra. It was the opening paragraph that made me cackle and cringe at the same time. The Sun informes us that:

A BRAVE young woman has decided to embrace the bra-free movement and show off her voluptuous bust.

And they bolded the paragraph and capitalized the first two words.

So, first, this is considered newsworthy?

Second, not wearing a bra makes a person BRAVE?

I lose more hope for humanity every day. I'm drawing a negative now.

(I must admit that I simply could not read the entire article. Perhaps I should have as I'm posting it here, but the stupidity made my head hurt. Granted, it's The Sun and nobody with a modicum of class or common sense takes it seriously, but still ... Brave? SMH...)

(I'm finding way too many opportunities to use that graphic.)
:
edit on 2023 4 18 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think it is funny as I scroll down the page I see adds for bras!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
being somewhat of a pig, I applaud this article. Give me gratuitous boob shots like the old Benny Hill days, and I'm a happy fat boy. I don't think anyone should wear a bra unless you are running. (for obvious reasons)

Regardless of your position on this, thank for posting it. I just wish there were more pictures. I'm a visual guy when it comes to this.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Keeping abreast of the latest news you old horndog you!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I saw this article as well yesterday, and got a chuckle out it too.

Reminds me of the woman's lib movement in the 60s, when the "bra burning" gatherings/protests would happen.

Seems to me they are just using old tactics, but I'm noticing that everywhere.

Funny ars article tho! Thanks for sharing; and thanks for the second laugh on this one.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
She may regret her decision in old age....when she has to put her bra on one leg at a time to avoid serious knee injuries.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Good lord.
If this is what passes for news today....

But hey, if she is BRAVE for being braless...

People who hang out (LOL) at Turtle Creek must be flipping superhero's.

Where is THAT story?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think this belongs in the "Just in case you thought the news was meant to inform" column...

Seriously, this is what passes for "the news cycle?"

Or is "the SUN (US)" more of a Cosmopolitan Mag. thing now? Judging from the other articles... "Big Butt... Saggy Boobs..etc." I wonder if they just gave up on "news."

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I think this belongs in the "Just in case you thought the news was meant to inform" column...

Or is "the SUN (US)" more of a Cosmopolitan Mag. thing now? Judging from the other articles... "Big Butt... Saggy Boobs..etc." I wonder if they just gave up on "news."

My take has pretty much always been that The Sun was a yellow rag, like The National Enquirer.

But still ... Brave? I would have thought nothing of the article, would not have mentioned it here, were it not for that one adjective.

:

edit on 2023 4 18 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yeah, but how long before she starts complaining about guys staring?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I'd wager that she both expects it, hopes for it and would be pissed if it doesn't happen while planning to complain and play the victim about it as soon as it happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

have you seen what's in the "news" lately?

things are vastly different in clown world.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

she wouldn't have to wait long for me. gigity gigity.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I guess its brave...I mean, if she tries to run somewhere she could knock herself stupid...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT THE PICTURES !!

Where are the gratuitous boob shots ??

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Seems like you found a proper fnord.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT THE PICTURES !!

Where are the gratuitous boob shots ??

In the link. And saved on DB's hard drive.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's the Sun. They don't report on actual news. lol
She is just a narcissistic attention Hore lol

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When in my teens and twenties I knew girls that never wore a bra. It was tabboo back then to do that. Two of the ones I kept up having as friends kept bra free and their breasts were not saggy even into their fifties. Those two had big knockers too. I never saw either of them naked though, only with skimpy tops on...so I can't actually say that going bra free did not have some physical changes.

I actually think that wearing bras was a scam that society was tricked into believing a very long time ago. Yes, some women did get saggy not wearing bras, but they may have gotten that way even if they wore bras....there is no properly collected evidence that actually backs the need for bras. But lots of people have been led to believe they need them and society changed, people seem to want the look of women wearing bras. I sure am glad that girdles went out of style, when I was young, I had to help my sister pull those draw strings on her girdle that she only wore for special events, like school dances and some local community dances. She was so sore the next day and I could not figure out why she wanted to do it. That was back in the mid sixties, most people then already had given up on girdles by the seventies.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Is it Brave when DB refuses to wear a bra?

Probably

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join