It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthThinker

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Simply the result of a too liberal government, with law breakers facing no repercussions whatever.
You're looking at the future of this country. How wonderful.

Precisely. Ridiculously short prison sentences, or no prison at all for criminals, means that scummy people (i.e. criminals) reproduce, abuse their children, and their children grow up to be adult criminals.
We should be imprisoning criminals for so long that they are too old to reproduce (and thus they can't abuse their own children, which is what the worst types of criminals do, because they won't have any), and that way we can remove the scum from the gene pool. In a sane, democratic society, that's precisely what would happen. A truly democratic society would have virtually no crime, because MOST people would gladly have criminals locked up for decades at the minimum, and would also have the death penalty for murderers. Within one generation we could literally get rid of MOST criminals.

I agree - if there were harsher penalties, there wouldn't be much crime.
Also, if mandatory weekly drug tests were given to all recipients of our public assistance programs, with benefits removed after any dirty test (excepting of course, those unable to care for themselves), it would eliminate a majority, I am sure.
But of course the bleeding hearts would never allow any of this to happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
On tonight's news, there is so much Chicago area violence and death to report, WGN-TV (Channel 9) is interjecting little 30 second "fluff" pieces into the steady flow of carnage reports.

One such piece was a statement from the Mayor, describing how safe the city is.

It was immediately followed with news that a 4 year old girl shot last week while riding in the car with her Mother, died a few hours ago.

We get the New York Post and New York Daily News each morning, and it seems every day the front page is more murders, shootings, muggings, subway crimes, robberies, just chaos.
I don't like reading the papers anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Mostly black teens smashing car windows looking for guns and loot on a mass scale. Happens all over the USA.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wonder if this was organized through twitter or another site.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
freaknik

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: iamthevirus
Diversity is our strength but Black's are our weakness... It's known and being exploited by the Marxists and the Left who have their ambitions firmly set on America's demising.

What a horrible thing to say and not true.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

There is more racism now than any time I have witnessed in my lifetime.

I agree with you on that

I guess we now welcom the Rise of the 4th Reich

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Last weekend marked Mayor Brandon Johnson's first Holiday, as Chicago Mayor. Here is his reaction to a Memorial Day Weekend with 12 shot dead & 49 shot/wounded. Shootings website: heyjackass.com...

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson called the city's Memorial Day weekend violence "intolerable" Tuesday, after the long holiday saw more than 60 people shot, 11 of them fatally.

In a statement, Johnson said the shootings and violence "produced pain and trauma that devastated communities across Chicago."

"And my heart breaks for everyone affected," his statement read. "That's why as mayor, I am committed to leveraging every single resource at our disposal to protect every single life in our city."

Johnson thanked first responders and city workers who "tirelessly dedicated themselves to keeping Chicago safe," but acknowledged "we have much more work to do."

"As a result of their efforts, thousands of Chicagoans and visitors enjoyed themselves safely at beaches, festivals, and neighborhood events across the city," he said. "Tragically, however, too many others were unable to. But I know none of us will rest until every Chicagoan can safely enjoy all the beauty our city has to offer.”
www.nbcchicago.com...

All Chicago Mayors read the above statement several times (with adjustments) after every mass shooting in Chicago.

NO Chicago Mayors include in their statement what's being done, what will be done, to curtail the shootings.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
This morning my husband and I went to the local lottery store in our town.
Unfortunately we arrived during school lunchtime break, there were hordes of teenagers there.
The store clerk had a horrible time with them, they were running inside the store like wild animals (it's a small store) hitting and punching each other and screaming, and the clerk, who was alone, had to come out from behind the counter to stop them from stealing anything they wanted.
He ordered most of them out, then let them in a few at a time.
We grew up in this town, which was a small country town, which is now a nightmare.
I found myself really frightened. And I hate to say this, but the truth is that only one or two of the teenagers were White, and we have never seen anything like this before.

I think the future for retail should be limited access thru a subscription membership of "trusted shoppers". If a standard could be set, shops can sign up to a database. Warrants? No entry. Did you steal during your last visit? (allegedly) ....move along. Simply, retailers have the right to refuse entry based on non-discriminatory criteria, like membership box stores are limited access. If they acted in concert, the problem could be remedied quickly. It would be nice for good people to go to the olde mall and feel safe....ideal situation.

One twist is the BIDEN admin just sued Sheetz for racially discriminating against job applicants with criminal histories. Not a typo. Could a bad precedent here affect limiting access to shoppers? Anything is possible in Clown World.

Aside, the same thing could be applied to the super-sketchy NYC subways. just get ID with the rider's pass. Warrants? No access. Toll jumper, weapon violations...same deal. Again, it would be nice for commuters to see the subway as a safe haven from the street, not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I thought 1984 Surveillance State meant enforcement based on the video record. These people are recording themselves in the process of criminal acts, but none are held responsible.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join