It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Can’t wait for another ten years and all those electric cars causing rolling blackouts, with no AC, people sitting on the porch all summer long, drinking beers and discussing various conflicting ideas…

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Sadly you are very correct I agree with you 100%.

There's a way to stop this , but it takes strict discipline of the leadership in any county that has this type of problem, and you do it by taking away the welfare benefits from the parents. it's the only cure for such a problem . Uwhen the parents have no food on the table the children these days are so spoiled that they will go out and steal, so it's a downhill situation no matter how anyone comes up with the solution, right now it's easier for the black to kill the black, the gang to kill the gang members and that's the way the new system is designed for self assassination against each other's races and that's the policy these days . that's why the politicians are letting crime get out of hand but until the day one politicians gets a bullet in the back of the head then we just have to wait it out because it's not going to stop.

You are making the assumption that only Black people are on welfare. You are making the assumption that only Black children are involved in this activity. You are making the assumption that all parents on welfare have children involved in this activity.

I know these assumptions are part of the design. That is why they show you what they want you to see. So when they start with their inhumane solutions, you will not intervene, because you will believe that though it is inhumane, that it was necessary. They brought it on themselves, they deserve it. It is the only solution.

And then, they will come for you.

We talk everyday about the deceptive, lying, corrupt, manipulative, government and media. Yet we suck down everything they fed us, if we like the way it looks or tastes. If it fits our narrative and confirms what we already believe.

What they feed us is more deadly than Fentanyl. But we consume it anyway. We can’t help it. We too are conditioned, programmed, and part of the designed plan. We don’t want to accept that one truth. We are the key that makes their genius work, and we turn on and off at their will. The right word, the right trigger, and we twist ourselves into whatever direction they want us to go.

I am not casting aspersions. I find myself taking the bait, more times than I care to admit. They are just that damn good at what they can get us to do.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

In Other Chi-Town News.............

" Brawl ensues at White Sox game, security hardly anywhere to be found "

"A huge brawl broke out at Saturday's Chicago White Sox game for over two minutes with several spectators involved.

Fists were flying all over the place before a woman was dragged from behind over a row of seats on the first-base side.

One lone security guard attempted to make peace, while another pair of women were throwing haymakers at one another. "

Chicago , Chicago , One HELL of a Town,,,,,,,,,,

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Any information on how many of these law breaking teenagers are Legal? Illegal??

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah I was just being creative with my thinking and really analyzing the situation of how destruction of destructing things least to more destruction in a very climatic way of self-governing one's own survival when you're thinking out of the box you might say.
So really in reality it is a leadership's plan that we all been saying one will turn against each other and we look at races and alligate and really delegate our thinking that it's it's only certain races but that's not true it's also even happening in the family structures the relatives the relationships so it's like you said it's working and you and I are afraid to really admit that we really live in that type of world we live in now.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Oh I fear not the world we live in. I do fear the time we live in. Because It is looking way too much like what was foretold.

And I know the rest of the story.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I always wonder why they don't call out the race of the "teens" doing this sort of thing. It's amazing how 13% of the population does 100% of this kind of stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deadlystaringfrog222

I always wonder why they don't call out the race of the "teens" doing this sort of thing. It's amazing how 13% of the population does 100% of this kind of stuff.

because

even though we all see it.

edit on 16-4-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
It's offensive for the other teens to be lumped together with those mostly peaceful type people!!

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Chicago's DA (Kim Foxx) is the equivalent of New York's DA, Alvin Bragg. Both say, "Get out there and be yourselves. Tell your friends to do the same. If people get killed, that's OK. You won't go to prison, homies!"

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think black history has been really suppressed for a reason. “They” will probably continue to do the same thing to others, wash rinse, repeat. Will it be Hispanics next?

It's being done to the middle class as we speak.

The black family used to be one of the strongest family structures, very similar to Asians, actually exactly like the Asian family structure. Elders helped pass down knowledge and help raise the grandchildren. Marriage and a man being head of the household was the norm…

We as Americans have lost our understanding of what this nation separates us from most of the rest of the world. Our diversity was our strength, truly. Long before the term "cultural appropriation" were cultural festivals and a desire to have and build community. A union of peoples that celebrated shared values.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: BodhisattvaStyle
Tik Tok side affects?
That's a rhetorical question.

This is the results of "influence" through TikTok and other SM platforms.
This is a reality check. And will steadily get worse...not better.

Programming at its finest.

So intricate, so ingrained, so entwined, that it seeps into the depths of the primordial mind. They have to be recognized for their amazing success. After all they pulled this off when we were awake, saw them coming, and we still opened the door and invited them in.

Maybe it is time for a companion thread for the Vampire Language thread. What should we call it? The Woke Vampire Chronicles? Bloodless, Soulless, Invited? or Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock?

I have always admired your mind, NightSkyB4Dawn; you are quite clever.
Sounds like "MilK of the Ultra sorts, huh?"
✌️
😎
(Guess who? 😂) Check your message inbox btw.

edit on 16-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sunday, April 16, 2023

Hundreds of Looters...and 20+ people shot in Chicago, yesterday and Friday.

Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson says IT's WRONG to speak poorly of the hundreds of teenagers who destroyed property and terrorized tourists near downtown Chicago this weekend.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

He's picking up right where mayor Lori Lightfoot left off. The people chose Brandon. The people now have Brandon as their mayor.

With so many residents/tourists/visitors getting shot while driving on Chicago highways, play it safe and stay away!

However, Democrats will feel right at home next Summer, when the 2024 DNC National Presidential Election Convention kicks off! I think the Obama Presidential Library will be opening in 2024 too. Right in the heart of a shooting gallery neighborhood.

Yep...all the violence will make Democrats feel RIGHT AT HOME in Chicago next year!

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: musicismagic

Oh I fear not the world we live in. I do fear the time we live in. Because It is looking way too much like what was foretold.

And I know the rest of the story.

"Some say it's just a part of it. We've got to fullfil The Book"
-Marley-

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Teen curfew... your right's don't kick in till you're 18 anyway.

If these are "teens" (student protesters in UK) then lock em down!
edit on 16-4-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Organized on social media, but the police don't have any idea by who.

interesting...

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here is how we solve this. compulsory year round school, until 18. Must maintain at least a high d or they are sent to a work program to learn a skill or trade.Individual rooms,no contact with other teens in person except for certain events. If they want to act like heathens.treat them like prisoners.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
New Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson is an empathic mayor, with feelings..

He doesn't blame the youth: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
blak liives matta yo.

thats what lady gaga told them.
and thats what they are doing lmfao.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join