It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Swan Coming May 14th; FDIC Bankrupt, $0.00 Reserves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I did some research on the balance sheet of the FDIC. If you go to the website it will tell you that the reserve holding is like $168-200 Billion. This is not the current data...

If SVB did take the FDIC reserves, it wont show up on the balance sheet until the reported is posted for public view. On or about May 14 (55 days after Q1 ended March 23) the report will post. If and when the balance is ZERO, there will be a run on every small and medium sized bank in America. I hope I'm wrong here, but this is the event that could usher in a new CBDC that IS insured under a new type of FDIC.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

To tell you the truth, I am very surprised that we are still standing. This corruption has taken massive bites out of the cookie, at every turn conceivable. It is only a matter of time until this cookie completely crumbles.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

To tell you the truth, I am very surprised that we are still standing. This corruption has taken massive bites out of the cookie, at every turn conceivable. It is only a matter of time until this cookie completely crumbles.

And once it does, end times will be on the horizon.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: StarsInDust

And once it does, end times will be on the horizon.

May... May... May... it's on our way whether we like it or not. Yes, I'm a bit worried what May will bring in .

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

LOL

No one wants to touch this thread with a ten foot pole.

We've seen predictions or possibilities like this time after time.

The scary part is that one of these time, it's going to happen.

Is this the one?

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yep leftist bailed out leftist organizations (lets be honest silicon valley is not exactly a beacon of conservative values), and we the people get to pay the bill YET AGAIN.

and the monkey's will go out and punch that party ticket again because its what they have always done without a thought put into how both parties have brought us to this point.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

LOL

Is this the one?

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

LOL

Is this the one?

Hmmm.

As we know, CBDC's are 100% on the horizon.

We also know that game is rigged. Against us.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was thinking just the other day that I needed some more cash on hand here at home. I'll probably get some cash from the ATM in the morning. Thanks for the reminder guys.

Oh, and I recommend investing in agriculture, ie. hops, barley, and tobacco and the knowledge on how to grow it for fun and profit.
edit on 14-4-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What would be the point of a run on worthless fiat currency?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
desperate attempt to get your money out of the bank?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If this happens....

The Fed NEEDS a crisis to usher in CBDC.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It will only happen if they let it. the GOV controls the banking system,and can manufacture numbers if need be.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Blackstone is in default, that's the truth, and they don't want anyone to know.JPMorgan has their back and they will hang on until the last second.That's the pension funds kaput. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Someone posted on here a month ago that their theory was that the FDIC become bankrupt to usher in a new payment system …I Don’t remember who posted it , Or the whole post … but I think that post ties into this post about purposely bankrupting FDIC .

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Can you research where all the money has gone?

Start with the time that we had an excess, like around 1835. And follow where all the money was spent starting around then.

I am lousy at math and accounting, but even I know that if you are spending more than you are taking in, that you are going to reach a point where the water runs dry. Even stealing from Peter to pay Paul, will eventually come to an undesirable end for everyone.

I think we have been running on empty for a long time.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Change. Quarters, nickels, dimes and yes even pennies. You will see them used. As well as individual rounds of ammo. There is your hard portable currency.

Outside that, barter system still works, but both parties have to agree on the terms. Me, I think I will do alright just making some primitive rustic furniture.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Actually I was thinking that the only thing holding the economy together was the hope and faith of everyone not wanting the US to actually fail.

If the dollar becomes worthless then the fortunes of everyone takes a hit. Most of the world runs on the dollar and there are more than a few surviving on US handouts. If and when those paper dollars and electronic digits become worthless the world is going into a GREAT DEPRESSION that will take years to come out of. As much of the world dies. Social Security gone. Pensions? Gone. Savings? Gone. Paper notes in your possession? Toilet paper.
Dead people? Littering the street in a couple of months.

Weimar republic depression. And the amount of $100 bills needed for a loaf of bread.
edit on 15-4-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
I did some research on the balance sheet of the FDIC. If you go to the website it will tell you that the reserve holding is like $168-200 Billion. This is not the current data...

If SVB did take the FDIC reserves, it wont show up on the balance sheet until the reported is posted for public view. On or about May 14 (55 days after Q1 ended March 23) the report will post. If and when the balance is ZERO, there will be a run on every small and medium sized bank in America. I hope I'm wrong here, but this is the event that could usher in a new CBDC that IS insured under a new type of FDIC.

So... are you saying it is never replenished from the general fund?

I'd be extremely surprised/dismayed to find out there was no automatic replenishment and/or fallback mechanism.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Actually I was thinking that the only thing holding the economy together was the hope and faith of everyone not wanting the US to actually fail.

This is exactly the only thing that has been holding up the economy and the markets for years already. I've been saying this for ages.

Everybody knows that the USD is inherently worthless and that the USD based economy is a massive ponzi scheme. Just like in any other ponzi scene, the people and entities at the bottom of the pyramid keep it going as long as they can in order to suck up as much as they can before it collapses.

This is why they are buying up real estate. When fiat currency evaporates, real estate - land, not even developed land or buildings, just land - will be the one thing that will hold intrinsic value.

At some point every ponzi scheme collapses. The point of that collapse depends, to a large extent, on two variables; the drive of the operators to keep the scheme going and the gullibility of the marks. Regardless of those, though, there is always a point of collapse.

This will eventually collapse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join