It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK launches missile aimed at Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

#BREAKING Japan tells residents in Hokkaido to take shelter after NK missile: NHK

More when it comes. Could be yet another false alarm.

Link

secondary source

ETA:

UPDATE "Evacuate immediately. Evacuate immediately," the Japanese government said in a warning, telling residents of Hokkaido to take shelter in a building or underground

#UPDATE N.Korea fired an "unspecified ballistic missile" Thursday, Seoul's military said, prompting Japan to exhort residents of northern Hokkaido to take shelter. Local authorities said later there was 'no possibility' of the missile hitting the region.

edit on 12-4-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry man I guess we posted that the same time yeah we must be reading it NHK at the same time no offense I didn't know that you posted it yours is before me so Mods can just delete mine my thread. okay have a good day my good friend.

edit on 0400000056162023-04-12T18:16:56-05:00165604pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I looked for a post from you lol!

Looked again before posting.

Then posted, refreshed, saw your post.

How close are you to the area?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I live near the base of Iwakuni military base so it's down south but I haven't heard any Japanese sirens going on or any Jets leaving Iwakuni base so I don't know it's it's big news it was on television also I got the alert on my phone also so it's this time it we don't know yet cuz it was just 11 minutes ago and I posted at the exact time 11 minutes and you must have posted at the 9 minute Mark anyway was we'll stay in touch okay again have a good day and let's keep in touch.

edit on 0400000021202023-04-12T18:20:21-05:00202104pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Take care MIM. No scrambling is a good sign....i think.

Stay safe.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

BREAKING: Japan says North Korea missile likely to fall off Hokkaido coast, Defense Ministry sends warning to ships and aircraft in the area, NHK reports

Looks like it will fall short

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

BREAKING: Japan says North Korea missile likely to fall off Hokkaido coast, Defense Ministry sends warning to ships and aircraft in the area, NHK reports

Good

link   
The problem is that Kim Jong-Un talks so much, nobody takes him seriously until he takes action. He notified some internal North Korea authority this morning that he was going to launch something new and dangerous, but the Western news media just devoted a little corner of a webpage to it.

link   
Missile into water.

Think it was a failed missile test, probably didn't mean to get too close to Japan. But the world will let this idiot play with his toys until he kills a bunch of people accidentally.

We should take care of this before it turns into a real problem.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I live near the base of Iwakuni military base so it's down south but I haven't heard any Japanese sirens going on or any Jets leaving Iwakuni base so I don't know it's it's big news it was on television also I got the alert on my phone also so it's this time it we don't know yet cuz it was just 11 minutes ago and I posted at the exact time 11 minutes and you must have posted at the 9 minute Mark anyway was we'll stay in touch okay again have a good day and let's keep in touch.

Keep us updated,

Provocative azzhole Kim Jung Un

I feel for Japan thats got to be a crappy way to live

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't really want to change the subject here but has to do with them the no fly zone over the East China Sea when China was doing his military drawings drill exercises a few days ago I don't know if it was ever posted or not but I just found out about it this morning about the no fly zone I understand it may have been just a rumor though.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yep,

Here.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

First impressions could be a malfunction, or they are dialing in the distance.

If China really goes for Taiwan, could see Japan getting hit too

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I don't really want to change the subject here but has to do with them the no fly zone over the East China Sea when China was doing his military drawings drill exercises a few days ago I don't know if it was ever posted or not but I just found out about it this morning about the no fly zone I understand it may have been just a rumor though.

Thought I read were it was China space debris...

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If this has anything to do with China, which I find it difficult not to, then its yet another sign of escalations coming from China at the west.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Rocketman, amirite?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Rocketman, amirite?

Too true.

Wonder what bee got in his bonnet.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

If this has anything to do with China, which I find it difficult not to, then its yet another sign of escalations coming from China at the west.

No China had a closed-air space north of Japan a couple of days ago, the missile test was definitely Kim Jung Un.

I just believe when and if China goes for Taiwan, they will want everybody in the theater busy. When. it goes hot Kim might not be able to control himself

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Rocketman, amirite?

Too true.

No idea.

Probably just feeling irrelevant and needed some attention.

Trump had this dude pegged, that's for sure...

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Rocketman, amirite?

Too true.

everyone's ignoring him. Trump gave him just enough attention to placate him, and now he's going to act out like spoiled little kid.

I don't think having a cheeseburger with him was such a high cost. But mean tweets r bad, mkay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join