It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned in Switerland now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Looks like the data is coming in fast but why would they state it's possible to have it after a doctor's consultation, should it not have been the stance all along when the safe and effective vaccine was rolled out? The only people recommended after a doctor's consultation of course seem to be Pregnant women and people with Downs syndrome. That's a weird one.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

One of the most common health problems people with Downs syndrome have is one or more heart defects, so it does seem odd they're on the inclusion list.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

High-ranking Nazis just waltzed over the border after the second world war and got out their Swiss passport So following the script might still be a thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Looks like the data is coming in fast but why would they state it's possible to have it after a doctor's consultation, should it not have been the stance all along when the safe and effective vaccine was rolled out? The only people recommended after a doctor's consultation of course seem to be Pregnant women and people with Downs syndrome. That's a weird one.

Your OP is false. The mRNA vaccines are not banned in Switzerland. According to the official Swiss Information website, all the vaccines that were originally approved for use in Switzerland still are:

www.swissinfo.ch...

It's just that the Swiss government is no longer going to pay for vaccination of the general public because the pandemic is effectively over in Switzerland and there is basically no chance of collapsing the Swiss health care system in the foreseeable future. With approximately 97% of the population having some kind of immunity from either vaccination, infection, or both, they've effectively reached herd immunity.

I always figured that people who don't understand the mathematics of pandemics and were baffled when large scale vaccination was instituted would be equally baffled when it was stopped. People would think that because two years ago a government was moving strongly to implement as much mass vaccination as possible and now they're not, that the government must must have been doing something wrong, stupid, or dishonest in at least one of those instances.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Okay, here’s the truth. You should really check a Legitimate source before posting this kind of trash. Switzerland did not ban the covid vaccine at all. Read the article for deets.

www.techarp.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I always figured that people who don't understand the mathematics of pandemics and were baffled when large scale vaccination was instituted would be equally baffled when it was stopped.

Oh did you? As an expert on pandemics and public health? Why don't you fill me in on all the data that supports that from prior to 2020. Please pull up some of the documents that propose this method of pandemic management.

You're as full of crap as the thread title. Talking like it's established science to vaccinate a population that's in the middle of a pandemic. The plebians just don't understand, you cry. But you, the seasoned expert, knew that the plebians wouldn't understand the complicated science you mastered. You have foretold this outcome, which is clear proof of your scientific acumen. You're thinking months ahead of all the poor stupid anti-vaxers, years even, to predict their ignorant reactions. Bravo.

None of you that fell for the lies and felt the need to crusade against others ever understood the mathematics of pandemics nor the science. You knew exactly what pharma beneficiaries told you from 2020 on. I know this because my job included the maintenance and execution of these plans under federal contracts. None of the nonsense that you have all defended was ever part of pandemic planning prior to 2020 because science already told us those didn't work. Masking the healthy, social distancing, lockdowns, and leaky "vaccines", were never ever a part of the plans for a respiratory virus roughly as dangerous as a bad flu strain.

I just ran into the accountant from my last health department at the grocery store for the first time since COVID hit. Even she knew all this. I know because she mentioned it to me when we were talking. She was our accountant and knows more than every single one of you that got your expertise from pharma PR. Self-righteous fans of The Science never had a clue. You believe all of the lies you've been told because they conveniently support a political agenda you've attached your beliefs to. In 15 minutes you could go look up some of the thousands of emergency planning documents that existed for public health prior to 2020, but why bother when you've already been fed your "correct" opinion from the same highly reliable sources that have already lied to you dozens of times in the past three years.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

its semantics, they just are not using it anymore. The politicians never did in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I always figured that people who don't understand the mathematics of pandemics and were baffled when large scale vaccination was instituted would be equally baffled when it was stopped.

Oh did you? As an expert on pandemics and public health? Why don't you fill me in on all the data that supports that from prior to 2020. Please pull up some of the documents that propose this method of pandemic management.

You're as full of crap as the thread title. Talking like it's established science to vaccinate a population that's in the middle of a pandemic. The plebians just don't understand, you cry. But you, the seasoned expert, knew that the plebians wouldn't understand the complicated science you mastered. You have foretold this outcome, which is clear proof of your scientific acumen. You're thinking months ahead of all the poor stupid anti-vaxers, years even, to predict their ignorant reactions. Bravo.

None of you that fell for the lies and felt the need to crusade against others ever understood the mathematics of pandemics nor the science. You knew exactly what pharma beneficiaries told you from 2020 on. I know this because my job included the maintenance and execution of these plans under federal contracts. None of the nonsense that you have all defended was ever part of pandemic planning prior to 2020 because science already told us those didn't work. Masking the healthy, social distancing, lockdowns, and leaky "vaccines", were never ever a part of the plans for a respiratory virus roughly as dangerous as a bad flu strain.

I just ran into the accountant from my last health department at the grocery store for the first time since COVID hit. Even she knew all this. I know because she mentioned it to me when we were talking. She was our accountant and knows more than every single one of you that got your expertise from pharma PR. Self-righteous fans of The Science never had a clue. You believe all of the lies you've been told because they conveniently support a political agenda you've attached your beliefs to. In 15 minutes you could go look up some of the thousands of emergency planning documents that existed for public health prior to 2020, but why bother when you've already been fed your "correct" opinion from the same highly reliable sources that have already lied to you dozens of times in the past three years.

Pompeous right?

I mean, it should be common sense that you can't rush a vaccine to the masses for a virus we haven't been able to create an actual vaccine for over 60+ years, in a year and a half and expect it to be safe.

You need to know no science to make this assumption. If you could reasonably expect the vaccine to work and be safe, than what in the hell were the scientists doing for sixty years??

Either they were milking the R&D money for 60 years, or they are going to release a product that doesn't work, which automatically makes it dangerous, for the R&D money being thrown at them now.

The space race risks only those participating, so if people think they can get it done, let them. Vaccines for the world populous, that's like risking total annihilation. Humans are stupid, they'll do anything for money.

Common sense.

I hate to say this, it's true none the less, but -- your vaccination record shows your intelligence. It could only be one of two things, and given the only piece of information that was freely available to everybody being "we've been trying to create a vaccine for novel Corona virus for nearly a century and we've always failed" how anybody could have let them inject unknown experimental serums into them is laughably stupid.
edit on 10-4-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

If you want it logically interpreted

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Your OP is false. The mRNA vaccines are not banned in Switzerland. According to the official Swiss Information website, all the vaccines that were originally approved for use in Switzerland still are:

www.swissinfo.ch...

It's just that the Swiss government is no longer going to pay for vaccination of the general public because the pandemic is effectively over in Switzerland and there is basically no chance of collapsing the Swiss health care system in the foreseeable future. With approximately 97% of the population having some kind of immunity from either vaccination, infection, or both, they've effectively reached herd immunity.

I always figured that people who don't understand the mathematics of pandemics and were baffled when large scale vaccination was instituted would be equally baffled when it was stopped. People would think that because two years ago a government was moving strongly to implement as much mass vaccination as possible and now they're not, that the government must must have been doing something wrong, stupid, or dishonest in at least one of those instances.

Leave it to the government to put profits over people yet again. What about the booster shots? The shot is going to be recommended as a yearly shot most likely like the flu shot. So people who don't have insurance or have high deductible and minimally use their insurance will end up paying out of pocket for this. Thanks big pharma lobbyists. Must not be that important if it isn't being subsidized and paid for by the government anymore. I heard they are planning to charge over 100 dollars for the shot now.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

One of the most common health problems people with Downs syndrome have is one or more heart defects, so it does seem odd they're on the inclusion list.

Is this an attempt to wipe out future generations (pregnant women) and get rid of certain gene mutations (downs syndrome)? Could it also be getting rid of people deemed less productive to society?

new topics

top topics

join