It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Lawsuit filed against Pfizer by leading scientists and medical professionals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

No link?

Your definition of being "found guilty" seems to be a bit tenuous?

Link, please.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No link?

Link, please.

The link has been provided several times and exists in page2. A few replies back from my reply to you. Pfizer has been found guilty several times and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines. I have dedicated a whole thread for this. Don't engage in vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.
edit on 4-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
But here it is again

ehlinelaw.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No link?

Link, please.

You may want to visit my very good thread dedicated to Pfizer:

Pfizer: Six scandals to remember

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes. Found guilty?

Really?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes. Found guilty?

Really?

Yep! In the past they have been found guilty several times and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines. They should have been dismantled then but unfortunately the evil forces in the system prevented this from happening.

And in the Covid era they have deceived the public for once more. Look at the link.

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine

Do they seem innocent to you?
edit on 4-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes. Found guilty?

Really?

Look at the deceptive tactics by Pfizer. And stop the defending of the pharmaceuticals. It's that simple!

(post by FlyInTheOintment removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Exactly - the 'required result' is nothing to do with ideology, except if we call it like it is & state clearly that the ideology we serve is that of finding the truth & holding the corrupt, powerful villains to account. We need judges who are on the side of regular, workaday human beings, those who have been brutalised by the chemical concoction these scumbags created to order at the behest of the most powerful, wealthy people on Earth.

OldCarpy just loves those vaccines, and clearly loves the villainous, treasonous scumbags who created them. His/her ideology seems to involve ensuring that the rich & powerful traitors against the human race (who engineered the tools for worldwide depopulation in service to the elites) are exonerated from the accusations against their misdeeds, so they can reiterate & do the whole thing all over again. Sounds about right, OC..?

He doesn't seem to have any valid arguments and a little while ago he was trying to tactic of 'providing links'. He wasn't able to see that my link was in page2 but I suppose he doesn't pay any any attention.

Those who have been vaccinated either they have understood their mistake and accepted it or they still believe they did the right thing. However there is another group who know they have made a mistake but don't want to accept it.

Given that justice is blind and the system not in favour of the ordinary folk you need to be able to play the system and manipulate it a little. So you need to be cynical. The lawsuits must continue against Pfizer and the other saviours of humanity. The more lawsuits the more likely is that a few good judges will do their job regardless of whether the others don't. Cynical!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Exactly - the 'required result' is nothing to do with ideology, except if we call it like it is & state clearly that the ideology we serve is that of finding the truth & holding the corrupt, powerful villains to account. We need judges who are on the side of regular, workaday human beings, those who have been brutalised by the chemical concoction these scumbags created to order at the behest of the most powerful, wealthy people on Earth.

OldCarpy just loves those vaccines, and clearly loves the villainous, treasonous scumbags who created them. His/her ideology seems to involve ensuring that the rich & powerful traitors against the human race (who engineered the tools for worldwide depopulation in service to the elites) are exonerated from the accusations against their misdeeds, so they can reiterate & do the whole thing all over again. Sounds about right, OC..?

The required result should be the prime objective after all.

Corruption and manipulation of the system on one side? No problem at all.

Keep pushing, keep the lawsuits and there would be judges and lawyers that can take them further. Playing by the rules.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Exactly. It's beyond mass formation. It's indoctrination since childhood.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"OldCarpy just loves those vaccines, and clearly loves the villainous, treasonous scumbags who created them. His/her ideology seems to involve ensuring that the rich & powerful traitors against the human race (who engineered the tools for worldwide depopulation in service to the elites) are exonerated from the accusations against their misdeeds, so they can reiterate & do the whole thing all over again. Sounds about right, OC..?"

Yeah, right.....Zzzzzz.

It would be best if you don't engage in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the pharmaceuticals. You are trying hard but you are very successful.

Look again at this

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine

Do they seem innocent to you??!!

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Attention - One last time before Posting Bans happen.

The topic here IS NOT EACH OTHER, nor is it opinions of each other. This is getting very old folks. If you can't post on the topic move on.

Take this seriously as this is getting out of hand. All opinions are welcome whether you agree with them or not. Again if you can't post with that in mind, move on.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
healthfeedback.org... -caused-events-or-is-unsafe/

And a good dose of denialism and misinformation from the usual arbiters of truth and fact checkers.

Pfizer’s confidential document shows adverse events reported following vaccination; it doesn’t demonstrate that the vaccine caused the events or is unsafe

Yep! Most of these serious adverse reactions have been caused by climate change and cosmic rays.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just want to make one thing clear so that inexperienced members don't misunderstand the need to provide sources in support of their comments. Posting links alone is rarely adequate, because it gives the appearance of respectability while quite possibly the links actually point to a bunch of junk that means nothing, is out of context, or lacking in truth at a core level while trying to 'fact check' actual truth. Amongst other tactics.

I would suggest instead that anyone posting resources which they claim support their point of view, actually extract text from the site they've linked to, highlighting it IN THE ATS THREAD ITSELF

Within quote tags such as [ex.][/ex.] or [quote.][/quote.]

NB - without the periods, remove those for efficacy.

The reason I say this should be obvious. If you want to insert some specific truth that you feel supports your argument, don't be lazy or disingenuous, cut out a comment from the source which supports your argument directly & effectively, then we'll know that you're serious about informed debate, and not just throwing down links which give you an air of respectability, when in fact there is no substantial evidence or argument in your linked site/oage which actually supports your argument in data or commentary. I would hope that other members feel that this is an appropriate standard that we can set for ourselve. I'm so taken with this concept that I'm actually going to write it up as a proposal in the disinformation sub forum. If we could be guided by this principle in constructing & defending our arguments, then ATS would experience a revival of proper debate instead of throwing down the mostly useless links as some sort of response to the challenge of your position.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I just want to make one thing clear so that inexperienced members don't misunderstand the need to provide sources in support of their comments. Posting links alone is rarely adequate, because it gives the appearance of respectability while quite possibly the links actually point to a bunch of junk that means nothing, is out of context, or lacking in truth at a core level while trying to 'fact check' actual truth. Amongst other tactics.

I would suggest instead that anyone posting resources which they claim support their point of view, actually extract text from the site they've linked to, highlighting it IN THE ATS THREAD ITSELF

Within quote tags such as [ex.][/ex.] or [quote.][/quote.]

NB - without the periods, remove those for efficacy.

The reason I say this should be obvious. If you want to insert some specific truth that you feel supports your argument, don't be lazy or disingenuous, cut out a comment from the source which supports your argument directly & effectively, then we'll know that you're serious about informed debate, and not just throwing down links which give you an air of respectability, when in fact there is no substantial evidence or argument in your linked site/oage which actually supports your argument in data or commentary. I would hope that other members feel that this is an appropriate standard that we can set for ourselve. I'm so taken with this concept that I'm actually going to write it up as a proposal in the disinformation sub forum. If we could be guided by this principle in constructing & defending our arguments, then ATS would experience a revival of proper debate instead of throwing down the mostly useless links as some sort of response to the challenge of your position.

Personally I always back up my statements woth several paragraphs written in comparison to the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality who rarely create any threads or are trying desperately to derail other threads made by other members by recycling and re-distributing state propaganda.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

By the way, if you take a look at my other thread, the husband of a BBC reporter who died due to Astrazeneca vaccine is suing the company on behalf of another 75 people whose relatives have either died or seriously injured. This is a separate claim from the usual claims made in the compensation scheme provided by the UK Government which is of course inadequate and not reflective of the damages caused by the Covid vaccines.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
www.thepulse.one...

A Team of International Scientists & Leading Medical Professionals Are Taking Pfizer To Court In South Africa

The lawsuit suggests there has been an unprecedented rise in vaccine injuries, and that data reveals an association with increasing death from both COVID & non-COVID causes in the vaccinated

Sounds more like a prelude for Nazi doctors that work for Bayer to release bioweapons, as long as Pfizer (Jewish owned) is taking the public blame for excess deaths.

Guys. C'mon there is a pharmaceutical war between monopolies at work here.

Bayer has held a pharmaceutical monopoly in South Africa since Prime Minister Dr. Malan's administration in 1948. In 1948, Dr. Malan placed Dr. Verwoerd in charge of "Native Affairs" at which time Dr Verwoerd drafted Apartheid and all blacks were placed on reservations policed by whites.

Since Dr. Verwoerd had gone to college with SS Nazi doctors who worked for Bayer, a stream of SS Nazi doctors fled Germany and went to South Africa repeating bioweapons experiments that they had done at Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen on these new formed reservations where blacks were held hostage by white police.

Bayer Nazi doctors continued bioweapons experiments on black tribes (cancer, hepatitis, sexually transmitted viruses, typhoid, and many more) throughout Dr. Malan's administration, Stridjom's administration, Dr. Verwoerd's administration and Prime Minister Vorster's administration. Vorster was an open Nazi.

And now a political group claiming to represent equal rights and peace between races wants to blame Jewish-owned Pfizer for all excess deaths and cancers and diseases in South Africa. Wow! Ballsy, considering Bayer Nazi doctors had been injecting blacks in South Africa with bioweapons for the administrations of 4 different Prime Ministers. I'm sure Bayer can afford buying off South Africa media to blame the Jewish-owned company for excess deaths of blacks which BAYER-caused.

Sounds like a prelude for Bayer-Nazis to release more bioweapons on blacks in South Africa as long as the media is blaming Jewish-owned Pfizer for it.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
www.thepulse.one...

A Team of International Scientists & Leading Medical Professionals Are Taking Pfizer To Court In South Africa

The lawsuit suggests there has been an unprecedented rise in vaccine injuries, and that data reveals an association with increasing death from both COVID & non-COVID causes in the vaccinated

Sounds more like a prelude for Nazi doctors that work for Bayer to release bioweapons, as long as Pfizer (Jewish owned) is taking the public blame for excess deaths.

Guys. C'mon there is a pharmaceutical war between monopolies at work here.

Bayer has held a pharmaceutical monopoly in South Africa since Prime Minister Dr. Malan's administration in 1948. In 1948, Dr. Malan placed Dr. Verwoerd in charge of "Native Affairs" at which time Dr Verwoerd drafted Apartheid and all blacks were placed on reservations policed by whites.

Since Dr. Verwoerd had gone to college with SS Nazi doctors who worked for Bayer, a stream of SS Nazi doctors fled Germany and went to South Africa repeating bioweapons experiments that they had done at Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen on these new formed reservations where blacks were held hostage by white police.

Bayer Nazi doctors continued bioweapons experiments on black tribes (cancer, hepatitis, sexually transmitted viruses, typhoid, and many more) throughout Dr. Malan's administration, Stridjom's administration, Dr. Verwoerd's administration and Prime Minister Vorster's administration. Vorster was an open Nazi.

And now a political group claiming to represent equal rights and peace between races wants to blame Jewish-owned Pfizer for all excess deaths and cancers and diseases in South Africa. Wow! Ballsy, considering Bayer Nazi doctors had been injecting blacks in South Africa with bioweapons for the administrations of 4 different Prime Ministers. I'm sure Bayer can afford buying off South Africa media to blame the Jewish-owned company for excess deaths of blacks which BAYER-caused.

Sounds like a prelude for Bayer-Nazis to release more bioweapons on blacks in South Africa as long as the media is blaming Jewish-owned Pfizer for it.

Do you think that there have been no deaths from the Pfizer products or they are significantly low?
edit on 14-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join