It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's domination is now inevitable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just wondered who buys Chinese goods these days?

I did a research paper today about the Ukraine war and the effect on globalized economies. Did you all know Chinas inflation is currently standing at 1%. Putin is Chinas useful idiot. China started an asymmetrical war when they released Coronavirus to bankrupt the west, they encouraged Russias invasion of Ukraine in hope it would distract america enough so they could invade taiwan unopposed and will eventually take over world policy. Guess what all us idiots in the west have been funding it for years buying Chinese tat and capitalist firms like Apple being greedy and moving manufacturing over there to squeeze that profit margin just a bit more. We all sleepwalked into authoritarianism, guess what its too late, its already done.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

He left out another big important player that is assistant the Chinese CCP economic growth and that is Disney world or Disneyland whatever you want to call it Walt Disney productions is very very big in China.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
From my research paper did you know that 40% of American import products were designed in America, but greed compelled the manufacturer to build them abroad so they could be sold back to americans at a trade deficit loss. How patriotic.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In early 2020 the UK sent China aid, in the form of surgical masks, the boxes had the UK flag on with UK aid printed on them. When Covid hit the UK China then sold the masks back to us in the same unopened box. That is a true story. The UK gave them for free by the way in case you were wondering.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Let’s not forget the other trade off.

The air quality in the area where much of the manufacturing is done in China is atrocious. I used to visit relatives near the steel mill in Pennsylvania, before it was moved to another country. The smoke went up in pretty white plumes of smoke, and came down in black soot, over everything.

The lost of jobs with the moving of factories was a bad thing. But the removal of the huge amount of pollution to the set soil, air, and water, is a very good thing.

Not that we are not being poisoned in other ways here in America, just a bit slower.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
When we are making it for China in our sweatshops in ten years time, it will be us choking on the pollution. Chona have monopolised nearly every strategic supply chain, the only one remaining is advanced microchip manufacturing. I wonder which country produces 90% of the worlds supply, oh yes I remember it is Taiwan.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

China's inflation is at 1% because they have a Command Economy where the government sets prices and values on goods and services.

*cue the "More You Know" rainbow*

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In Cambridge, UK, we have a microchip manufacturing industry. The home of Newton, Faraday, Durak and Hawking. We probably produce loads, you would think. Well it is 0.2% of global output.
edit on 29-3-2023 by LeeMich83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yep!

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

China's inflation is at 1% because they have a Command Economy where the government sets prices and values on goods and services.

They have what is called a planned economy where you are only allowed to produce what the government says you are allowed to. However China has been enjoying discounted energy exports from Russia thanks to our sanctions and however they handle their economy their inflation stands at 1% whilst the EU's stands at 10.1%. They have played the west like a fiddle.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83

They have what is called a planned economy where you are only allowed to produce what the government says you are allowed to. However China has been enjoying discounted energy exports from Russia thanks to our sanctions and however they handle their economy their inflation stands at 1% whilst the EU's stands at 10.1%. They have played the west like a fiddle.

lol

Of course China's inflation is 1%

Just like USSR's unemployment was 0%

When you can control costs, values, you can control inflation.

The western nations rely on a varied free market economy where supply and demand necessitate costs.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The trouble with China is, for as much as they are calculated and intelligent in their strategies and are reactive due to dictatorship. They cannot create for themselves. They stole the entire plans for the F22 Raptor and built 20 Chinese J20s until they realised they couldn't reproduce it even with the plans and then ordered Russian jets instead. Its sad really.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

lol

Of course China's inflation is 1%

Just like USSR's unemployment was 0%

When you can control costs, values, you can control inflation.

The western nations rely on a varied free market economy where supply and demand necessitate costs.

I'd normally agree as China lie, however most of the world isn't suffering from spiking inflation, only the sanction inducing countries of the west. Now I agree we should have done something but at the moment it looks like an own goal. Look at the figures yourself if you don't believe me. For example Argentina went from -10% gdp growth in 2020 to 10% growth in 2021 as they supported Russia and its war. A 20% swing is unheard of.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don't think you understand.

Inflation is a devaluation of a currency based on the amount of currency and the cost of produce or services.

If the government controls the cost of produce or services, then it can control inflation.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wrong actually. Inflation is traditionally set by either an imbalance in supply vs demand or a demand for currency that outstrips supply, so traditionally internal controls set out by fiscal policy. However in a homogenous international market where Russia has established itself with an absolute advantage over Europe, given Europe energy resource production falls far short of domestic demand and Russias domestic energy resource production far outstrips domestic demand, then Russia has become an overriding factor in the wests inflation control. Normally interest rates are increased to reduce demand and balance supply, but that only affects internal factors where energy is mostly external. It is still a mystery to me why the west is trying to control external price increases with internal measure, which in turn actually drives inflation as interest rate increases increase loan repayments for homes, which is one of the standard measures for inflation. We are actually lead by idiots.

I guess you overlooked the fact I have just written a research paper on this

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Just because you've written a paper on it does not immediately confirm that you are correct.

There are those of us who have also been to college and have also written papers.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Just because you've written a paper on it does not immediately confirm that you are correct.

There are those of us who have also been to college and have also written papers.

I agree fully, I am more than willing to change my conclusion based on the presentation of new facts proving my assumptions otherwise. I am just yet to see any so far.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

the real question should be what isn't made in China?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I agree fully, I am more than willing to change my conclusion based on the presentation of new facts proving my assumptions otherwise. I am just yet to see any so far.

I would study the difference between a command economy versus a free-market economy to start.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

the real question should be what isn't made in China?

Thats easy, the F22 Raptor, despite stealing the entire blueprint design through cyber theft. They are va very clever race but inherently not very creative fashioned by the very nature of their political ideology.

The J20 was the copy, they built a handful before they opted for a Sukhoi Russian inferior fighter instead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join