It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RESTRICT Act Could Imprison VPN Users For 20 Years, Ban Free Speech - The Internet 'PATRIOT ACT'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

edit on 10/4/2023 by 1.618 because: deleting a blank comment

edit on 10/4/2023 by 1.618 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I just erased a cogent, valid argument... it's wasted on stupidity like that represented in comments like I'm seeing on this topic.

It is YOUR FAULT that your children witnessed ANYTHING you find objectionable on the internet... the responsibility of the American Government to protect MY LIBERTY takes priority over ALL THINGS, including its responsibility to unsupervised children on the internet.

Your, and others idea of allowing the government to do ANYTHING to enforce laws, levy taxes, etc, including allowing them unfettered access as they see fit, because "they aren't gonna find ME doing..." any number of the horrible things happening in the world, has one MAJOR problem... THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE U,S, CONSTTITUTION..

For those that don't think our Constitutionally enshrined, God given right to live free of unreasonable search is all that important, because you want the safety of EVERYONE'S computer comms being monitored, THEN EITHER AMEND THE CONSTITUTION, OR MOVE TO A COUNTRY THAT ISNT AMERICA.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

The whole Tik Tok issue is just another in a very long line of smokescreens and distractions, used to usher in more compliance and control, disguised as National Security and protecting the kiddies!

Funny they had no problem with child stuff all over twitter for years.. Elon did a big clean up. Its about narrative control and data harvesting..

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
There are no words. This is not America anymore. And some people still can't see we're heading for full blown communism!

Priorities of a transparent democrat regime...never included America's best interests.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
As I'm in the UK could someone enlighten me,:- is the constitution still suspended with emergency act in 2020?????

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join