It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are Russian losses justified in Bakhmut

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

OK.

What is "AMDM"?

Just asking out of morbid curiosity?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hahah, you would be surprised what can be made from extremely common materials that are obtained easily in large amounts.

I might not be as surprised as you think.

But what is AMDM or did you mean MDMA?

Not quite sure why you imagine MDMA is made from petroleum.

And why would Poland be a place for drug labs to produce Catechol which again appears to be geared towards the treatment of Parkinson's disease?

Those eastern folk know it.

Buddy, it's not a horoscope, speak plainly, what is it these eastern folk know?

And Europe buys it.

Buys what?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yes, I would be surprised.

What are you talking about?

What can be made?

Who is buying whatever it is?

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

Earlier this month, Western officials estimated between 20,000 and 30,000 Russian troops had been killed or injured in Bakhmut since last summer.
www.bbc.com...

I’m not trying to justify anything the “west” is doing.

Of course not.

But those that are Putin fanboys.

The work called "manufacturing consent" might be of interest to help you understand what is behind that sentiment.

How do you justify Russian Losses in Bakhmut to achieve what?

Because wars necessarily incur losses, but the losses here are probably large for both sides. A look at the map shows a strategic significance to this area, but the resources Ukraine has devoted and lost would indicate it is even more significant than we know.

When the enemy holes up in residential and industrial areas it is slow and dangerous work flushing them out, particularly if you are interested in reducing casualties.

There is also the problem the Russians have had all along (reported widely by Amnesty at one stage) where the Ukrainians ensconce themselves in public buildings, residential areas and so on without evacuating the people.

This building by building, block by block warfare is slow and is also highly dangerous.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Putin and his generals committing ill-trained and under-equipped troops to the meat grinder is an act of mass homicide. Moreover, historically, the Soviets undertook the same approach to delaying the German onslaught from Operation Barbarossa. Also, historical narratives gloss over that point based on the existential threat facing the Soviet Union.

But Ukraine never threatened Russia, and the conscripts who attempted to or fled Russia understand that point.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

Because wars necessarily incur losses,

Why was this.. What does Putin Call it? Special military operation necessary? And the resulting losses?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I’m not saying its right. But the way Russia decimates everything. If I was the Ukrainian. I would try my best to booby trap the crap out of something Russia is trying to occupy. Pull back. Then let Russia rush in. Then try to surround the area. It’s not like the Russians aren’t going to level everything anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join