It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish judge allows thrumberg co-Horts ability to sue the government re inaction climate change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I thought to my self it’s not yet April fools day, though this seems to be some sort of joke.

I placed this in the joke forum cause this is what it is.

Judge allows kids to sue the government

What is suing the government going to achieve?

With the compo, these kids will probably emit more co2 from their dope emissions.

This world is a joke, just like Greta.

www.theage.com.au...

edit on 22-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The ocean level is still where it was despite all the Al Gore ra ra 20 years ago.The education service has done the next generation a hard lesson in lies. Even my parents used you had to be good for Santa to visit. I have seen so many end of the world events by now I am so over it.

Perhaps this is a chance to get some common sense back into the curriculum? Ok it takes millions of dollars to sort this mess out, Greta does need something to get back on track. I can think of worst ways to spend such money, slaying a few trolls on the climate debate looks like a good investment.

But does it backfire as the WEF takes the reins and just pushes crickets as the answer further? IDK? If it cost 10-100$ Million to get Greata back on track, hmmm... It is not just her, but the education system of a whole generation on this chopping block. I can think of worst investments.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Many uni lecturers are just that lecturers, not educating, forcing their opinions onto young impressionable minds. Brainwashing!

Sadly kids go with the pack, Sind are not smart enough to think for themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

No need to go to Sweden, Philadelphia is paying over 9 million dollars to the protesters during George Floyd. The "demonstrators" were violent and destructive but they were just expressing themselves.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

These days everyone wants a label, to identify as this or that.

Unsociable behaviour is now the new norm, as you say, expressing one’s self, they were misunderstood.

And we as a society have to pay compo cause some idiot wronged someone.

Make the perpetrators pay.

Or depending on the crime, put em in an open pit with no food, and no way out.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I thought to my self it’s not yet April fools day, though this seems to be some sort of joke.

I placed this in the joke forum cause this is what it is.

Judge allows kids to sue the government

What is suing the government going to achieve?

With the compo, these kids will probably emit more co2 from their dope emissions.

This world is a joke, just like Greta.

www.theage.com.au...

You may want to take a look at my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are mistaken I am afraid!
It's not Greta Thunberg but Dr Greta Thunberg!!
Do please be precise next time.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Sadly kids go with the pack, Sind are not smart enough to think for themselves.

Yes and no. If you want a well paying career, stay away from conspiracy theories. You are smart enough to know when you have been scammed, most people are. Unfortunately it does take the hard way occasionally to work out which way up is.

Now as our government is spending millions / billions on our version of the CBDC, then waking up that the WEF is is bunch of Nazi psychopaths trying to kill / chip everyone. Maybe we are stuffed, or maybe there is enough realizing something ain't adding up to help us push on?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

This is as stupid as stupid does.

It’s a joke.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Though all we can do is guide our own kids, and instill
Upon them the ability to think independently

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Though all we can do is guide our own kids, and instill Upon them the ability to think independently

It sounds priceless from here.

top topics

join