It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.O at 5,600 feet below the surface. Good video capture.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
twitter

Video is like a minute long on twitter but apparently twitter makes it look crap. Youtube is the clearest.

As stated in the topic, this is 5,600 feet underwater. It looks like a metallic disk flying along untethered underwater, flying past the tethered submersible vehicle the human operators were using. Gulf of mexico.

Just go to the last30 seconds or so of the video to see it

Them aliens are everywhere.
edit on 21-3-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Shoal of fish.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Is this the video?
edit on 21-3-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I see they even turned the camera for it. Everything, I mean everything points at inner Earth dwellers. Call it a break away civilization if you will. They always been here and by many names throughout history and they have come throughout history and helped us many times also, if you only just look at the evidence of this not through a looking glass but in a perspective you can see. This is the way, lol
If you can? Ask Astr0 He knew.
edit on 3 21 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Pretty impressive footage!

Looks like a disc

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I want to say…..it’s some giant deep water form of horseshoe crab that has evolved to propel itself pretty quick and rightside up.

I don’t know…..it does look like a shelled creature…..imo.

Beats me..

👽
edit on 21-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It also appears it’s fairly close to the camera. Which means it’s not very large.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yeah. Unfortunately there are so many things that actually live there that could look that way swimming past. It doesn't matter even if it is a USO-craft. The video is simply not useful as evidence of that.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I cant believe you had to watch 12 min of dialogue before they showed us and I still didnt see anything that stood out

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I cant believe you had to watch 12 min of dialogue before they showed us and I still didnt see anything that stood out

Thank goodness for the mini-preview while you drag forward. I went right to the vid.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nice to see the potato camera is functional underwater.

Not in focus or the lense window is fogged up or dirty.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Didn't some of the Navy's F-18 pilots say that the craft they were looking at dived into the ocean at speed?

Years of reports about aerial UFOs indicates very clearly that they do what is/was considered impossible: They generate a field of negative mass around them.

In the water, that same system would apply but perhaps hampered some by the density of water massless water moving around it as it moves through the water. A sort of "supercavitation" but not done with an air bubble as with high-speed torpedoes but by the above mention method.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Could be an undiscovered ….until captured in the vid…..a deep sea species of Ray…that’s just gliding past the camera.

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

What do you mean they crashed in Roswell out of the blue. Why not in the blue? lol, these guys just want clicks so they don't have to go to a real job. I can say this is bunk, have you seen some of those huge Japanese crabs? Take a video or a pic and they do infact look alien. some of them grow meters in size?

All i can say is get the butter and garlic ready.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yes. He provides context as it relates to this depth in the ocean too, but there isn't much to the actual footage.

I agree with others that it looks like a horseshoe crab, but the speed estimate is very high for them and it does it without any observable means of locomotion. Most of these critters have pretty overt mechanisms of locomotion. Sometimes the locomotion is smooth, but usually pretty slow except in bursts.

It also has a slight tie in with another thread The Language of Vampyr where I posted this same video with a link to hints of hadal zone USO activity.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Wow I've never seen locomotion used so many times in one paragraph! That's an awesome word.

I'll watch your link and have seen that thread, I'm on the fence.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
No tail...Horseshe crabs don't go below 600 ft.
www.horseshoecrab.org...
Also pressures 1 mile down or 1400 M is about 140 atmosphers. Every 10 meters down results in 1 atmospher(s)
Squid go that deep, but at 2,500 psi, a horseshe crab would be crushed.
scienceline.ucsb.edu...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its a Fish.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Love the mental gymnastics displayed in the USO rationale.
Must be USO because no human technology could operate at that depth without a discrete power supply/tether.

Like nature didnt already do it...
Surely unless you have some other compelling evidence otherwise- that's probably some never observed variation on a deepwater stingray

edit on 22-3-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
You do understand that the folks reporting this information are experts in their field?

That universally science mocks nature and invariable will go beyond.

That alien technology is obviously beyond contemporary human comprehension due mainly our inability to appreciate intelligence and science beyond our own because of the constraints of government to protect itself and to hide the truth of some natural phenomena? And the nature of the way science, NIH, has been approached?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join