It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-transitioned girl sues hospital system over breast-removal surgery at age 13

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
These sick doctors chopped her up at age 13

Yes, your reading that right. 13 and they conned her and her parents into a double mastectomy. This is just sickness and pure greed. I really hope these lawsuits start making an impact on this disgusting practice.

De-transitioned teen girl sues hospital system over breast-removal surgery at age 13, lawsuit accuses doctors of 'intentional fraud' about transition

www.theblaze.com...

A de-transitioned teen is suing a hospital system over doctors removing her breasts when she was only 13 years old.

Layla Jane is an 18-year-old biological female who began to identify as transgender at age 11. Jane desired to transition to a male at that time. Initially, doctors at the Kaiser Permanente hospital system denied her transition hormones until she turned 16 years old. However, doctors quickly changed course and approved Jane for cross-sex hormones. At age 12, Jane was put through the "torment" of testosterone hormones and puberty blockers.

At age 13, doctors approved and carried out a double mastectomy on Jane.

Jane wrote on Twitter, "Mind boggling to me that a doctor signed off on a double mastectomy for me before I had taken a sex ed course. I barely started 8th grade, I was 13."

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

good she should sue her parents as well.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That is so sad, but only the first of many to follow. A couple of years ago I was reading how the UK was seeing a whole lot of cases where youth had 'transitioned' and were now have serious psychological issues-with no chance of ever reversing their decision.

Suicides in this group had become alarmingly high, and there was a call to back off their liberal transition practices. I tried to find any of the many articles I'd read and now the internet seems to have been scrubbed of all the studies that were cited.

They can hide the information on the net, but real life incidents are going to come to light soon. We all know someone who has had covid, and it won't be long before we all know someone who has been affected by the whole gender dysmorphia 'treatment' regime.

It's been established that the decision making part of our brain isn't fully developed until age 25, yet they're pushing 11, 12, 13 year old's into body/life changing decisions that can't be reversed. It's just sick.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
That is so sad, but only the first of many to follow. A couple of years ago I was reading how the UK was seeing a whole lot of cases where youth had 'transitioned' and were now have serious psychological issues-with no chance of ever reversing their decision.

Suicides in this group had become alarmingly high, and there was a call to back off their liberal transition practices. I tried to find any of the many articles I'd read and now the internet seems to have been scrubbed of all the studies that were cited.

They can hide the information on the net, but real life incidents are going to come to light soon. We all know someone who has had covid, and it won't be long before we all know someone who has been affected by the whole gender dysmorphia 'treatment' regime.

It's been established that the decision making part of our brain isn't fully developed until age 25, yet they're pushing 11, 12, 13 year old's into body/life changing decisions that can't be reversed. It's just sick.

We should start with some ATS library of saved/uploaded articles and sites. And I agree with you it's plain sick and evil.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

And who gets sued for brainwashing the parents ...

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I predict this is going to be like the lobotomy of our times mixed with thalidomide.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

This is sure wacked for the kids at any age. But, heres a definition:

Skeletons...human, are of 2 kinds, and only 2 kinds as we learn in anatomy.

The female has a larger opening in the skeleton in the pelvis for the birth canal and baby to pass thru. The male has no such opening.

This is how we 1st I.D. bodies...xray both newborns? Sex positive i.d. by birth canal or not.

So...my point....from that baby and up into his /her life? I dont the hell know. But I know for sure, positive...what they were when born based only on the two I.d.s the world has ever really used.

Birth Canal-born female.
No birth canal-born male

And I do think none of this should happen to these kids...damn. Later in life they can choose their path. You know?

Just sayin...thnx. Hey, InfoL? God Bless ya....

EMT

edit on 03233231America/ChicagoSun, 19 Mar 2023 23:05:32 -050005202300000032 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yeah, I have a feeling that Jazz is next to detrans. His parents made this poor boy's life a spectacle, and if Jazz goes back to being Jared, the whole current narative will crumble.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
On the surface it looks like a clear case. Is the hospital going to go we just done the fraud requested by the government?

With Rachel Levine at the wheel of the government health system, things do look sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This should be illegal until age 26 when the youth brain is fully developed.

After that if someone has this they should lose the right to sue.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ALL the Groomers need to be put before the courts.
Including any teachers,doctors,government, and guardians involved
in this heinous crime.
Cherry picking won't do.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

That might stem the tide of this stupidity.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

i said before in another thread, maybe less emphatic than i meant,
about letting the sicko's do all the stuff they want then let them deal with it.

people are gonna start getting shot for this crap.

when my kids were growing up all we had to watch for is homosexuality and the usual child rapist killer.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

As an elective surgery, it shouldn't exist -- at least not in the medical industry. It goes against everything a doctors stand for. A doctor should never consider such things. The fact that we are at this point is incredibly sad and telling of how far we have slid.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

themselves, stupidity is not a defense.

plenty of parents get targeted by the same propaganda and yet don't allow their children to make such a life altering mistake.

but the media , schools, politicians,and anyone who encourages this stupidity should be held accountable.
edit on 02331America/ChicagoMon, 20 Mar 2023 05:02:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I imagine that the volume of legal claims will only increase as these people who have been permanently harmed by drugs and surgery wake up.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly, they are more responsible than anyone.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Agree 100%, but I'd also add...

Considering the truth of what you said about when someone's brain is fully developed, I would argue that the same limitations should also apply to other things that require fully functioning mental capacity, like, for example, the privilege to Vote

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Sorry, but this question just exemplifies the biggest problem with those on the left...

Pointing fingers and blaming anyone/anything other than themselves for prolems that are of their own making.

The parents have only themselves to blame. No one else.

I absolutely believe there is room for suing tptb that are pushing this insanity. but not for individual cases, that is on the parents/guardians of the children who allow it.

No, tptb need to be sued for engaging in a RICO criminal conspiracy to defraud children causing them irreparable harm.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: interupt42

Sorry, but this question just exemplifies the biggest problem with those on the left...

Pointing fingers and blaming anyone/anything other than themselves for prolems that are of their own making.

The parents have only themselves to blame. No one else.

I absolutely believe there is room for suing tptb that are pushing this insanity. but not for individual cases, that is on the parents/guardians of the children who allow it.

No, tptb need to be sued for engaging in a RICO criminal conspiracy to defraud children causing them irreparable harm.

In defense of the parents in some of these cases, not all, the looney left did a lot to put pressure on parents to go along with this insanity with lies, and for fear they would have their child taken from them, or worse, have legal action taken against them for interfering with the doctors and the state.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join