It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & China are Challenging world order, Create Disorder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a bit amusing coming from the UK.
To accuse Russia and China of threatening to create global danger and disorder?

Which nations have armed and put millions in displacement in Africa and Middle East? with their agenda of arming Jihadists in the middle east as they did in Libya and Syria 11 years ago?

What the UK did in Libya with the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi has resulted in disorder which has allowed human traffickers taking the advantage of the chaos in Africa.

Russia and China threaten to create global 'danger and disorder', says UK's Sunak

"China’s deepening partnership with Russia and Russia’s growing cooperation with Iran in the wake of the invasion of Ukraine are two developments of particular concern," the IR said.

China’s deepening partnership with Russia shouldn't be a surprise.
Its because the Western Countries mainly the US/UK had pushed Russia closer to China's side.

China and Russia had called on for a peaceful multi-polar world order.
The UK/US seem to be keep pushing for this new cold war.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What has UK's Sunak and the British parties done to prevent the migrants coming from the sea?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is an agenda to destabilize entire nations, including the US, China and Russia do not bite into the agenda soo they are the enemy, sadly China is deep in the US with the compromised communist party president, kind of feels like US is playing both sides.

The human trafficking around the globe has increased incredibly all in the name of relocating refugees, US is leading in the human trafficking these days under the democrats in charge.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I say old chap. If you hate The UK so much, why do you keep using our bloody language ?

Don't you have a language of your own ? Or do only about 20 people speak it.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A Russian Su-27 jet collided with a U.S. Reaper drone over black sea.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I'm guessing that the Aukus thing will have you frothing at the mouth and biting the carpet?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: slayerfan

Russian headline- Russian jets take down US drone.

Probably, lol

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

What speaking english has to do with the OP messenger, the OP happens to be a legit concern, you do not believe UK have a modern-day slavery problem?

Human trafficking: Why the UK has seen a huge rise in sexual exploitation and modern slavery cases

inews.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More here:

BBC News - Russian jet collides with US drone over Black Sea
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What speaking english has to do with the OP messenger,

Seems you don't understand.

One day maybe you might.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I’m reading more into it. Some reports are saying one of the Russian jets got ahead of it and dumped some fuel.

I think the crash part seems to be in limbo.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2023 by CriticalStinker because: Double

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What speaking english has to do with the OP messenger,

Seems you don't understand.

One day maybe you might.

Or maybe I am more concern about the sex and human trafficking than trying to denigrate somebody's for speaking English, but you know I can be mistaken, maybe I get it some other time.

It does seem US want to start something to push for more involvement in the Ukraine conflict by any means necessary.
edit on 14-3-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Which nations have armed and put millions in displacement in Africa and Middle East? with their agenda of arming Jihadists in the middle east as they did in Libya and Syria 11 years ago?

To answer your question with another question.
1. What weapon causes in African and the Middle East causes the most misery and death? Answer the AK47 followed by the RPG.
2. Who manufactures AK47s and RPGs, and provides the colossal amount of ammunition for said weapons? Answer is Russia.

To answer the gist of your anti-West/UK diatribe. The era of dictatorships and autocracies is fading. By slow inches, democracy is spreading - look at what happened in Eastern Europe when freed from Russian occupation. China and Russia are doomed to end up hanging their leaders and moving into civilised democracy, and into a more stable and predictable World Order. Prove me wrong, but the facts are incontrovertible.

China, Russia, Venezuela and their ilk are dictatorships trying to be relevant, by trying to disrupt.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have not read anything in my morning sources about the Russian jet and the US drone, looking for the information.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yep the globalist Etopia for the world, darn Russians and Chinese are going to get what they deserve very soon, but not with the help of China biden in the US, that is for sure.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Sorry mate, replied to wrong member.

edit on 14-3-2023 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Let me give you some assistance.

Take a look at what the OP's friend Vlad Putin thinks of the Anglo Saxon world. Which uses The English Language.

Our OP friend likes to choose which part of the Anglo Saxon world are fine for him to use though.

Really funny when you analyse it.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Oh, I see, I am nothing but a lowly Puerto Rican with Spanish as the first language and English the second. Still I just seen the article for the human trafficking issue, if it was a double meaning, I did not see it.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Some more here:

news.sky.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join