It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the government tells you the Banking system is safe do you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The Fed is artificially pumping the market's. It's all rigged.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Just to play it safe I'm moving everything to a Credit Union temporarily perhaps even permanently .

I've never trusted the Banking system myself but it's difficult to do anything without a checking account , Loans , Cars , Housing , Insurance etc etc you always need an account to access these things.

To be really safe you should never just have one bank.
I learned this lesson a VERY hard way.

One year during Xmas our account was Hacked at a CREDIT UNION. We were out Xmas Shopping when we discovered our debit card wouldn’t take cash out. Lesson learned!

Oh your absolutely right I've learned the hard way the short comings of a Checking account , I had a Vacation turn into a Nightmare because of it .

I have the account simply for formalities and necessities at this point .

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you have any disposable income, it's time to invest in Military Industrial stocks. I see more and more war birds flying over my property every day getting ready for the inevitable.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If you have any disposable income, it's time to invest in Military Industrial stocks. I see more and more war birds flying over my property every day getting ready for the inevitable.

Sure, if your conscience can live with supporting and profiting from war.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: olaru12

Sure, if your conscience can live with supporting and profiting from war.

Be-careful not to cramp your thumb posting this on your Smart Phone made by Child Slaves

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Just to play it safe I'm moving everything to a Credit Union temporarily perhaps even permanently .

I've never trusted the Banking system myself but it's difficult to do anything without a checking account , Loans , Cars , Housing , Insurance etc etc you always need an account to access these things.

That wont help you.... all banks are risk due to fractional reserve banking. Only place you can protect your cash is burying it your yard, but that has ither obvious issues.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You should try camping on the shore of Loch Ness in the pitch black before jumping to conclusions. I swear that place is haunted or something. I’ve fished nearly every Loch in Scotland and that’s the only one that gives me the heebie-jeebies every time.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You should try camping on the shore of Loch Ness in the pitch black before jumping to conclusions. I swear that place is haunted or something. I’ve fished nearly every Loch in Scotland and that’s the only one that gives me the heebie-jeebies every time.

I wouldn’t doubt it. Water brings out either the best vibes or the worst.
There are a couple of places in the Pacific NW that give the the worst most gut wrenching horror movie vibes.
There are places in Florida that I know are truly healing and they are NOT the places advertised as such!

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Do not believe a single word of it, its coming down and coming down fast, just wait, wait,

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

... There are places in Florida that I know are truly healing and they are NOT the places advertised as such!

Do you mean the Tampa-St-Pete, Clearwater area ?

Saw an interesting vid last month, by a young Anthropologist/Alternative-Historian, where he was presenting an interesting argument that that area, may well have been Atlantis.

Can post here if anyone is interested, as it would probably make for an interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Times like this every 14 years make me wonder if there really is a birth certificate/secret trust fund I could access instead of the banks.

Pipe dream I know. But this was supposed to be a conspiracy site, lets dig that old one up.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I will assume this is a serious question. When the Govmt tells me they are here to help me worry...Ask an American Indian with Blankets....We will send all our Manufacturing offshore cheaper.....Bad Idea....Quality Control....Now we are at the end of the Plan we are useless food eaters.... Get your shot Again all is IMO.... I started years ago all excess money in metals Poor man's Gold as my grandfather said it was AKA Silver....and it's still on sale, Getting Harder to find.....Grab while you can....Miles Franklins is a Good Place to start. I am not a Financial Advisor all is IMO.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well, when you take an inside look at the insiders, you will quickly realize that they don't give a damn about us.

Trust them? Not as far as I can throw them.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Is it, safe and effective?

If so everyone should pull everything out tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Five banks that finished down:
First Republic down 61%
Western Alliance down 47%
First Founders down 33%
Customer Bancorp down 23%
PacWest down 21%

West alliance started out 85% down

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Rumble vid.

Just a video thats totally not allegory.....

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sure

We trusted the science and that turned out well

Janet Yellen wouldn't lie to us. We just need to take out medicine and make a few sacrifices

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"It's just 2 banks to flatten the curve."
-DBC

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

... There are places in Florida that I know are truly healing and they are NOT the places advertised as such!

Do you mean the Tampa-St-Pete, Clearwater area ?

Saw an interesting vid last month, by a young Anthropologist/Alternative-Historian, where he was presenting an interesting argument that that area, may well have been Atlantis.

Can post here if anyone is interested, as it would probably make for an interesting thread.

No and I don’t like the Tampa area at all.
I did hear that Tampa has some kind of native blessing or curse or something on it, and I believe it.

The area I’m talking about it inland and not well know. Locals don’t share it with tourist or new people.
I had lived there a few years before discovering it.

I know that place is magical..special.. something. When in the water it was as if my entire being and soul was refreshed.
I can’t even explain it. Healing on another level.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It has never been safe from the beginning. But what do you use to maintain middle class conveniences?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join