It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Baghdad Phantom UAP” - Published by Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Typical grifty description.....6 frames of blurry video = 6 pictures.

Gotta err on the side of the missile hypothesis for the reasons stated.
Its hard to determine actual geometry when the video is poor quality so not sure you can infer additional characteristics (such as internal stabilisation) from said blurry/artifact ridden video.

Not many comparisons available but saw this linked on reddit:

Interesting to see them fly in a tight formation....could be a source of UAP mis-identification if seen from the ground.

edit on 9-3-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I would guess that if someone inside the US military was trolling the UFO community, then luxuriantly bearded, over excitable, intellectual lightweights of no fixed career would be one of their targets.

edit on 9/3/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Bigburgh
Were we launching cruise missiles in Iraq in May of 2022? I don’t know, but I am not aware of the US using those weapons at that date.

Didn’t you hear? Afghanistan and god only knows who else, has had US military equipment since August of 2021.

I would have to see some confirmation that we left cruise missiles for the Taliban. Those are typically launched from relatively secure points, like bombers, submarines and surface ships. I don’t think the Taliban have the infrastructure to launch them.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Interesting to see them fly in a tight formation....could be a source of UAP mis-identification if seen from the ground.

Yes and good example. I was looking for other comparison videos last night but I got sleepy before I could find any. Many of the UAPs discussed by C & K are misidentified military equipment, including the one in the OP.
I'm not a fan of Corbell & Knapp for this very reason; they're entertainers rather than serious researchers, they make mountains out of mole hills. They're fun for some audiences (I guess), but not for me.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I would guess that if someone inside the US military was trolling the UFO community, then luxuriantly bearded, over excitable, intellectual lightweights of no fixed career would be one of their targets.

(bolding mine)

HA!!
I almost spit out my drink when I got to your post.
You absolutely nailed it.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Its hard to determine actual geometry when the video is poor quality so not sure you can infer additional characteristics (such as internal stabilisation) from said blurry/artifact ridden video.

Cruise missiles don’t fly in formation. It defeats the sneaky aspects of their design, for one thing. If one were to be targeted and hit by an adversary, it would risk having multiple missiles destroyed, that’s another reason.
As many ways as I can do internet searches, the last time that I can find that the US launched cruise missiles at Baghdad, it was in 2003.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No, they don't "fly in formation" like airplanes, but they have programmable flight paths and could converge slowly on their way to a range of targets resulting in a formation like the one seen in the video. They would (probably) be getting close to their targets in that video if they were cruise missiles in "formation" (and not, say, speedy geese
).
And before anyone goes and asks, "if it's WHT (white hot) mode, why isn't the exhaust/missile/flying object white from its hot exhaust?" Check out this video of jets (with hot exhausts) seen in WHT mode (at 24:10 ish):

Also, this is more of a "conflict zone" than a "combat zone" -- different things (but there still could be plenty of cylindrical things flying around). There have been Iranian Drone Strikes in the area recently.

At the time, there's no public data on Air Force operations in the area in 2022: Air Force to end ‘22 with no public data on Middle East air operations

But, as you can see, there's been plenty of "activity" in the area. CENTCOM – YEAR IN REVIEW 2022

Could be a surface-to-surface missile. It's hard to be so certain about its shape with the amount of fuzz.
edit on 3/9/2023 by wavelength because: spacing

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Jeremy and George are content producers, probably ashamed of their TTSA affiliation, and trying to keep the UFO industry relevant with fuzzy video and hyperbole. Media promotion for the "disclosure" It's a business complete with Tshirts and hats you can turn around backwards for that ultra hip look; Plus a slick documentary film to keep you interested in the UFO conventions. Get your tickets before they are sold out! You don't want to miss Linda's presentation.
edit on 9-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Cruise missiles don’t fly in formation. It defeats the sneaky aspects of their design, for one thing. If one were to be targeted and hit by an adversary, it would risk having multiple missiles destroyed, that’s another reason.
As many ways as I can do internet searches, the last time that I can find that the US launched cruise missiles at Baghdad, it was in 2003.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone want to guess how much the new book or documentary will cost?
It will of course "detail" all the juicy information that is not "disclosed" in the most recent and absolutely awesome and authentic clips, and will give "insider" information that has never ever ever been shared before about what "actually" happened. Right?... right.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Keep staying tuned……

You never know what UAP ……. Cowbell & Knappy will present.

Currently material from War Zones are all the Rage!

👽

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Trust me on this one.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Jeremy and George are content producers, probably ashamed of their TTSA affiliation, and trying to keep the UFO industry relevant with fuzzy video and hyperbole. Media promotion for the "disclosure" It's a business complete with Tshirts and hats you can turn around backwards for that ultra hip look; Plus a slick documentary film to keep you interested in the UFO conventions. Get your tickets before they are sold out! You don't want to miss Linda's presentation.

It's called a "front company." Any bucks made are a bonus and in this case basically amounts to a tax on sincere but gullible folk. I would have said a tax on stoopid folk but while funnier I think the above is overall more accurate.

Nothing wrong with believing--I myself believe we're not alone--but this is psy-op, not Disclosure.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You might expect some of the more modern force multiplier UAV's to exhibit this type of behavior but I too was surprised by the vid. for (some of) the reasons you stated.

Could well be they arent conventional "cruise missiles" - it could be a test/demo or it could be that whoever the adversary was - they didnt have the missile defense capability to A: detect or B: prevent such actions.

Fact of the matter in context of UFO's - none of these videos display objects with advanced/mysterious capabilities.

ETA: perfectly reasonable explanation @wavelength
edit on 10-3-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have a hard time accepting any information from the TTSA people, especially Lonzo and DeLonge.

Same. A long-time spook and a singer. DeLonge's AMA here was laughable. I have much more faith in what Greer is doing.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Nailed it

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Do you think there is always a common sense explanation for most of the UFO sightings?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join