It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Disturbing 2018 West Point Military Academy Lecture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Regarding technological “advances” towards the hacking, controlling, and manipulating of humans, as in Noah Hurari's "hackable animals," there is a video on the topic of psychoneurobiology and war posted on Rumble.

It is of a lecture by Dr. Charles Morgan speaking at West Point in 2018.

A screenshot and the link:

rumble.com...

I am aware of this video thanks to the newsletter of Ethical Canadian Physician Mark Trozzi.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher
Bullies.
Abusers.
Lame.

Thank you for sharing this. Not everyone knows about Mind Kontrol and so forth.

edit on 372323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
1st of all want to thank you for the lecture never heard about Dr Charles Morgan before,but it did make a lot of things clear for me about where this world is going in my opinion.

Yuval Noah Harari for me is a person who tries to bring it to a wider range of people what's gonna happen in the future, he knows what will and gonna happen and what they are working on.

This whole technology race between east and west has been going on for a very long time.
I also think corona pandemic we had the last few years is one big human experiment to collect as much data as we can.
The only reason why the whole world watches while people are dying and the rest is doing nothing from the start, is because they need the same data as the other countries otherwise they will be left behind.
The data they have been collecting will change everything in the future, knowledge(data) is power.

We know a lot of the human brain and how it works,we also know a lot of how DNA and what it does ,but still we don't know the full function of everything.(in the end we still know nothing)

Everything that has happend the last few years will change the future of humanity especially technolgy wise,and it always has been.
Quantum computing is a big race between between east and west and i think knowing/understanding how to program MRNA and what it does to DNA in the end will change everything in the future.

just my 2 cents

edit on 7-3-2023 by Dizle81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2023 by Dizle81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

You sound as if you're looking at the very big picture of the whole history of humans as members of tribes all struggling to self-preserve.

I guess the proper term is the human condition.

Yuval Noah Harari for me is a person who tries to bring it to a wider range of people what's gonna happen in the future, he knows what will and gonna happen and what they are working on.

Do you think he possesses empathy?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You sound as if you're looking at the very big picture of the whole history of humans as members of tribes all struggling to self-preserve.

Not only the history but also the future of humans as we are living in now just like in tribes(states,provinces,countries,)
In the end isn't that what we have been doing and striving for all along the last few decades/centuries,or as long as we live on this planet ?
we try to keep humans alive as long as possible, we trying to survive.

Do you think he possesses empathy?
I think he does,he is just translating in his books what he is seeing and what is going on in science/technology ,he is trying to inform(prepare) the rest of the world of the changes that will happen in the near future

Didn't read all of his books just "Sapiens" ,but i am familiar with his work.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizle81
I think he does,he is just translating in his books what he is seeing and what is going on in science/technology ,he is trying to inform(prepare) the rest of the world of the changes that will happen in the near future

Didn't read all of his books just "Sapiens" ,but i am familiar with his work.

He comes across to the world, I think, as a psychopath, because he talks about tyrants as if they're something good.

You are the first person I've come across who has read one of his books.

Do you remember what led you to read it?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anyone who hasn't heard this needs to listen. What he describes is the methods of next generation warfare, not tanks and bombs but mind control that actually works. We turned a very dark corner in the human story and how things go from here remains very much in doubt. Even the war planners can hardly keep up with all the advances made so the average Joe is in a hopeless position.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He comes across to the world, I think, as a psychopath, because he talks about tyrants as if they're something good.

If you mean ATS as across the world then he is indeed some kinda psychopath(we got a big community here,i think more people read his(yuval noah harari) books then they know about ATS .
He is one of the people that support tyrants, the new world order, and WEF etc.

But where would this world be without the Tyrants from history ? where would Europe been these days ? would America be where they are today without its tyrants? i don't think so.

Putin is a person who got a lot of hate as well,also he is a tyrant trying to shape the future/world and change history in the end,only time will tell what it is that he is changing.

You are the first person I've come across who has read one of his books.

Do you remember what led you to read it?

I am half Egyptian half dutch, I have been interested in where we(I) are coming from ,and where we going for a while now.
Out of Africa theory is still the most well know and accepted theory of where we came from, but it ain't complete.
and that's how i came to read "Sapiens" ,most of the things he mention i have read on the internet before but he made it easy for most normal people to understand without having some kind of degree in science.

One thing i noticed though and what this lecture also talks about is that the most ignorant people are the ones that are highly educated, they think they know it all but in the end, their brain has been programmed like most of us.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AsktheanimalsHe is preparing the human brain for what is happening in the future I think.
We are not turning to a very dark corner of history, history has always been a dark place ,we just don't know everything yet.
Nothing changed ,history gets written along the way and we are just adapting to the future on how to survive as species.

is it good? i don't think so either ,in the end we made it so far because of the the things that happend in the past and how we adapt to those things in the future.

Being able to change or program it is a very bad thing for us human and how we survive ,i am afraid we are not gonna stop or change anything that is/will happen now and in the future .

We can fight and pray but in the end, nothing will change.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

would America be where they are today without its tyrants? i don't think so.

America is a mess today, so in that sense, I guess you're right.

But America's Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights as statements of values embody the best guidelines to work toward that we the people of the World possess.

Tyrants didn't create that.

Just because human history is full of one war after another doesn't mean we should give up and live with it.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not only America is a mess today ,it's the whole wide world .

But America's Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights as statements of values embody the best guidelines to work toward that we the people of the World possess.
Tyrants didn't create it indeed,but the whole foundation wouldn't be possible without the tyrants of the past, millions had to die before the whole America Declaration of independence/bill of Rights could have been written and made possible.

1498 was the date when Columbus 1st discovered the "New world" ,and July 4, 1776 was when the declaration of independence was started and written.(a lot of people died to reach that cause)

Between those years a lot has happened and things have been written down on paper,we know a lot ,but ialso think that we don't know everything that has happened in the past either,and a few things have been left out of history books and information got lost along the way.

In my opinion, Humans need rules and guidelines to function and tell them how to live their lives, if there were no rules this world would be a mess .(that's why we had religion in the first palace), and this whole Declaration of independence and bill of rights as well.

I also think that in the free world that we are living in today,
We as humans should be able to choose if we want to join the next generation of humans/civilization that wants to get their DNA/Body and mind programmed for a "better" future or just want to live a traditional life.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not only America is a mess today ,it's the whole wide world .

True.

. . . the whole foundation wouldn't be possible without the tyrants of the past . . .

That is a non-sequitor.

I reject that completely.

Normal humans, if left alone by tyrants, are creative, loving, gregarious, spiritual beings.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That is a non-sequitor.

Normal humans, if left alone by tyrants, are creative, loving, gregarious, spiritual beings..

Normal humans, if left alone by tyrants are creative, loving, gregarious, spiritual beings. are they ever left alone though?

Normal humans are never left alone, and those tyrants are just a small portion of human society but can easily change/control the way normal creative and spiritual beings are acting in this world.

I think there are still more good people than bad people in this world, but most of the people are followers and they could and will follow a small percentage of bad people if society tells them to.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

You are talking about the way things have been, and you're right.

But what good is it to say that?

It's almost a self-fulfilling prophesy to do so.

Better to put our energy into imaginative thinking.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
You've possibly watched this Russian documentary.
"The Kozyrev Mirrors". If the Russian's were doing this pre 1990's, then what are the capabilities now?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Regarding technological “advances” towards the hacking, controlling, and manipulating of humans, as in Noah Hurari's "hackable animals," there is a video on the topic of psychoneurobiology and war posted on Rumble.

I didn't know Mr. Hurari has a husband. From the Biography section of his website:

Born in Israel in 1976, Harari received his PhD from the University of Oxford in 2002, and is currently a lecturer at the Department of History in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. In 2019, following the international success of his books, Yuval Noah Harari co-founded Sapienship with his husband and original agent, Itzik Yahav. Sapienship is a social impact company with projects in the fields of entertainment and education, whose main goal is to focus the public conversation on the most important global challenges facing the world today.

www.ynharari.com...

top topics

join