It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell publication: The mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective but outright dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Which was blatantly stupid as the Flu and CV are oranges and bananas, rather than apples and oranges.

They named it the Russian 'Flu' as it was thought to be a a Flu strain that caused this Pandemic. But retrospectively the most likely candidate is OC43

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

As scientists we put up hypotheses and test them using experiments. If a hypothesis is proven to be true according to current knowledge it might still change over time when new evidence comes to light. Hence, sharing and accumulating knowledge is the most important part of science. The question arises when and why this process of science has been changed. No discussion of new knowledge disputing the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines is allowed. Who gave bureaucrats the means to destroy the fundaments of science and tell scientists not to argue the science?

Last part of the conclusion

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Herd immunity can only be achieved when infection or vaccination or a combination of these two can provide sterilising immunity to the vast majority of people in a population. Definitely not the case here.
edit on 6-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It's, as you wrote, a bombshell publication. Will take my time going through this. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Are you desperate to prove me wrong about something even though I agree that mRNA vaccines are unproven and dangerous? I reply to a post about Spanish Flu and you retort about Russian Flu from the late 1800’s…which was indeed different than Russian Flu from the 1970’s-1980’s that was later named Swine Flu.

It was at that time 1800’s - late 1900’s to name everything a flu with a place name of likely origin. Which was why the Wu Flu and Wu Han Flu caught on for Covid 19 which was and is SARS2.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Omg guys I really don't know how not a single person here has figured this out.
It is literally staring you in the face man.
From like freaking day 1 of warp speed it was right TF there.

I don't know whether this an attempt at sarcasm as another member has suggested but if it is then it has failed. The official narratives have collapsed and this is the most failed medical campaign in history. The Covid vaccines are the most failed medical products in history.

As a result Florida has issued a major health warning and is trying to ban the mRNA products. Idaho is trying to criminalize their administration. If you were living in Idaho for example and the bill becomes law then you will be convicted.

The UK is no longer offering the mRNA products to anyone under the age of 50 and the same is true for Denmark.

There are serious concerns about the safety and effectiveness of these products and rightfully so.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Are you desperate to prove me wrong about something even though I agree that mRNA vaccines are unproven and dangerous? I reply to a post about Spanish Flu and you retort about Russian Flu from the late 1800’s…which was indeed different than Russian Flu from the 1970’s-1980’s that was later named Swine Flu.

It was at that time 1800’s - late 1900’s to name everything a flu with a place name of likely origin. Which was why the Wu Flu and Wu Han Flu caught on for Covid 19 which was and is SARS2.

No. Why do get this idea?? I thought we were having a conversation.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

It's, as you wrote, a bombshell publication. Will take my time going through this. Thanks for posting.

It has been there since September 2022 and I happened to have been looking at another website that made reference to this publication. Also Andrew Bridgen has made reference to the paper on his Twitter page. Good that it can be finally shared online.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The J&J shot seemed to be the standard, give the body a dead virus to figure it out on its own how to fight it. Sounds safe enough as we have done that for about 200 years now.

Did someone tell you that, to talk you into getting it?

Because that's not how it works.
J & J is a viral vector vaccine......it uses a virus as an envelope to sneak in the code that gets your cells to manufacture the spike protein.
Viral vector vaccines haven't been around for 200 years.

edit on 6-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
From the paper

The Brownstone Institute has established the most updated and
comprehensive library list of 150 of the highest-quality, complete,
and robust scientific studies and evidence reports/position
statements on natural immunity as compared to the COVID-19
vaccine-induced immunity. The consensus of these studies is that
immunity induced by COVIDinfection is robust and long lasting.

When comparing the immune response to vaccination andnatural infection, differences in the responses were detected. For example, a strong upregulation of genes associated with type I
interferon production, cytotoxicity and an increase in circulating plasmablasts were only observed after natural infections [24]. In contrast, mRNA vaccines seem to suppress interferon responses
[25]. A literature review by Cardozo and Veazev [26] concluded that COVID-19 vaccines could potentially worsen COVID-19 disease through antibody-dependent enhancement when natural infection occurs after vaccination, regardless of the delivery
mechanism - vector or LNP containing RNA – of the nucleic acid coding for the spike protein

edit on 6-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

J&J wasn’t an mRNA vaccine. Also you don’t see them pushing it nor running a new batch for every mutation to strain.

So did the J&J work, not work or simply was cancel cultured for not being the clot shot that Pfizer and Moderna were? Also, Moderna’s only product was this shot…and if that didn’t set off alarm bells then people got what they deserved by being gullible.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You seemed to think it was a traditional old fashioned killed virus vaccine that's been around for 200 years.....what made you believe that?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
From another source

dailyclout.io... /

Now published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature: “The mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective, but outright dangerous

Executive summary
COVID-19 vaccines – An Australian Review was published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature on Sept 21, 2022.

Here’s the two sentences from the paper that everyone should read:

A worldwide Bayesian causal Impact analysis suggests that COVID-19 gene therapy (mRNA vaccine) causes more COVID-19 cases per million and more non-Covid deaths per million than are associated with COVID-19 [43].

An abundance of studies has shown that the mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective, but outright dangerous.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
dailyclout.io... /

Here are some other direct quotes from the paper:

1)COVID-19 vaccines cause more side effects than any other vaccine

2) Not only does spike protein produce unwanted side effects, but mRNA and nanoparticles do as well.

3) Never in vaccine history have we seen 1011 case studies showing side effects of a vaccine (www.saveusnow.org.uk...).

4) Again, it is inconceivable why it would be impossible to go through the study data in a few months, when it took the CDC less than 4 weeks to give the injections emergency use authorization – unless you want to entertain the idea that the study data were never actually read and scrutinised, a frightening perspective.

5) The official public message is that the mRNA vaccines are safe. However, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), the medicine and therapeutic regulatory agency of the Australian Government, states quite clearly on their website that the large-scale trials are still progressing and no full data package has been received from any company.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

J&J wasn’t an mRNA vaccine. Also you don’t see them pushing it nor running a new batch for every mutation to strain.

So did the J&J work, not work or simply was cancel cultured for not being the clot shot that Pfizer and Moderna were? Also, Moderna’s only product was this shot…and if that didn’t set off alarm bells then people got what they deserved by being gullible.

www.nytimes.com...

Johnson & Johnson Vaccinations Paused After Rare Clotting Cases Emerge

Federal health officials called for a halt in the use of the company’s coronavirus vaccine while they study serious illnesses that developed in six American women.

And rightfully so but they should have done the same for all 'vaccines' and not letting the mRNA products to cause havoc.

The J&J vaccine had the same fate as the Astrazeneca vaccine. Quietly and methodically they were withdrawn from the market in most of the countries that used them.

In principle the entire vaccination campaign was a failure. You can't create vaccines for coronaviruses.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well was it a failure? , it depends on what it was designed to do. Here Stew Peters interviews a scientist that set up a mobile clinic to test the hearts of concerned citizens, the myocarditis rate was around 53% in those tested with an accuracy rate of around ninety percent. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well was it a failure? , it depends on what it was designed to do. Here Stew Peters interviews a scientist that set up a mobile clinic to test the hearts of concerned citizens, the myocarditis rate was around 53% in those tested with an accuracy rate of around ninety percent. www.bitchute.com...

According to the official narratives the 'vaccines' are safe and effective and have saved many lives. Although they can cause a range of serious and debilitating conditions as well as death. So not that safe and effective.

You entertain the idea that they were created to cause these issues?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I would never walk out. They would have to fire me.
But I have no issues with my job. My job and my co-workers, even the lawyers fought for me.

The problem I had was with the vendors, but they came around soon enough.

That's great to hear! Nobody wants to live in a medical tyranny that has been imposed itself over the last 3 years. Others didn't have such great luck as we all know.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Polio and Small Pox might want a word or two.

Nah, they'd only be regurgitating the same old propaganda that has always been used to scare people into getting their jabs. Of course, there is almost always some truth mixed in with the lies, but I've researched it enough to know that there is far more to the real story for all of their jabs.

But I'll just leave it at that, since neither one of us is likely to convince the other.

As with any other jab though, we'll just takes our chances, and if I or a loved one gets something like this in the wild, I'll just cure it using the big guns in my arsenal - starting with high does IV vitamin C (already well demonstrated to cure Polio and Smallpox, among virtually anything else they've tried it on), and enjoy the lifelong immunity that comes as a result of a natural infection, vs 2-5 years of partial 'immunity' from the jabs - along with the 1 in a million chance of dying from the jab (almost certainly higher, but that is what they admit to) or getting serious heart complications (more than 1-%, so a much much higher risk for heart problems).

Although, both could come back in a big way. If either got a foothold. Those vaxes worked herd immunity by leaving nowhere for them to go so they died out.

Yes, that is the claim. Of course, if they ever do come back, they'll provide you a new and improved mRNA version of their jabs, and again, we'll politely (or otherwise) decline, allowing others to be their guinea pigs, choosing man over their own god-given natural immunity and intelligently applied natural therapies/treatments/cures.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: tanstaafl

Polio and Small Pox might want a word or two.

Nah, they'd only be regurgitating the same old propaganda that has always been used to scare people into getting their jabs. Of course, there is almost always some truth mixed in with the lies, but I've researched it enough to know that there is far more to the real story for all of their jabs.

But I'll just leave it at that, since neither one of us is likely to convince the other.

As with any other jab though, we'll just takes our chances, and if I or a loved one gets something like this in the wild, I'll just cure it using the big guns in my arsenal - starting with high does IV vitamin C (already well demonstrated to cure Polio and Smallpox, among virtually anything else they've tried it on), and enjoy the lifelong immunity that comes as a result of a natural infection, vs 2-5 years of partial 'immunity' from the jabs - along with the 1 in a million chance of dying from the jab (almost certainly higher, but that is what they admit to) or getting serious heart complications (more than 1-%, so a much much higher risk for heart problems).

Although, both could come back in a big way. If either got a foothold. Those vaxes worked herd immunity by leaving nowhere for them to go so they died out.

Yes, that is the claim. Of course, if they ever do come back, they'll provide you a new and improved mRNA version of their jabs, and again, we'll politely (or otherwise) decline, allowing others to be their guinea pigs, choosing man over their own god-given natural immunity and intelligently applied natural therapies/treatments/cures.

Just to add to this for once more that the vast majority of myocarditis cases post vaccination can only be attributed to the free spike protein according to a well known research publication for which I have made a thread sometime ago and have linked it on several other threads. This is now corroborated with other sources and papers that have been available for sometime now.

www.ahajournals.org...

In principle, the vast majority of cardiac related conditions post vaccination are due to the free spike protein which can travel to all other major organs and can cause inflammation and a number of conditions, often debilitating ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join